Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Atlanta--Lies from Politicians

one2one

the Atlanta catastrophe continues :

citizens and government were warned 2 days in advance of this storm :

all day long news conferences--Governor Deal said the storm was " unexpected "

I blame the citizens also, trying to drive in a huge madhouse city--knowing a storm was coming in

• Upvote 1

I live south of Atlanta and we were completely prepared.  Makes us look like a bunch of idiots.

Nathan Deal or governor blames the national weather service? Give me a break. Let me give you a link to accuweather gov.

Kisiem Reed our Mayor of Atlanta ... Doesn't think people are mad at him.

I just can't imagine people not using "common sense". We are a bunch of morons in the south I guess.

Watch for the on-slot of lawsuits now.

• Upvote 2

***///

Where are all those Brown Shirt "gangs" hobummer had trained up for "emergencies" and "natural disasters"? :confused2:

Where are all those DHS and FEMA "specialty vehicles" to go along with 'em which are also supposed to be

for "natural disasters" and "emergencies"? :confused2:

Why are they calling out the military & their vehicles to handle it if hobummer says these groups were specifically trained

and in place for such things...? <_<

...because the Brown Shirt Gangs and DHS & FEMA bit about having been supposedly trained for natural disasters and emergencies

only is another big fat hobummer LIE. :angry: Natural disasters are NOT their REAL purpose...

Living in the South sucks when snow and ice hits the streets.

The Department of transportation saves tons of dollars buying sand to spread on the roads. This does little to no good with a high volume of traffic.

If you live up North the Transportation Departments put sand on the roads.