Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House on Board With Govt Plan To Redenominate the Rupiah

boomer113189

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Arby's?

That sounds great.

I'll take one of everything on the menu...

Sandwiches.jpg

Any time I'm at a place and they say "Would you like to try our ___________ sandwich or burger today?"

I say "Is it gonna look like the picture?"

I swear there are a lot of places that should be sued for misrepresentation. YEAH YOU, TACO BELL AND JACK IN THE BOX!!!

At least Burger King tries.

Govt to delay rupiah redenomination: 
Minister

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Business | Thu, April 10 2014, 4:41 PM

Business News

The fluctuating rupiah rate has forced the government to delay its plan to omit the three zero from the domestic currency.

Finance Minister M Chatib Basri said that the redenomination plan could not be implemented in 2014, tribunnews.com reported on Thursday.

He said the rupiah was still volatile and that issues such as inflation were heavy on the minds of economists.

If redenomination failed, inflation would skyrocket.

"There is an inflation-rate risk. If the situation gets better, [redenomination] can be done," he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.

He said the redenomination bill (RUU) had been proposed to the House of Representatives. (nfo)

Indoneasia wil RD when the time is proper to do so.  Iraq will RD when the time is proper to do so.  Neither country will REVALUE their currency until they have undergone the redenomination process.  A redenomination is death to speculators holding a country's physical currency.  Don't be the last person off the Titanic of speculation scams.  Go for the lifeboat now!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1