Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - January 29, 2014

Adam Montana

Good morning Dinar Vets!

I'll keep this one short and sweet. We all know this is a rollercoaster, with severe ups and downs. Another thing roller coasters have is a few flat spots here and there, strategically placed to lull you into a false sense of security right before BAM! Another heart wrenching twist, maybe a splash of water and bright lights, then a dramatic climb to the top! 

Without getting too dramatic... that's how I feel about the current week in Iraqi Dinar :lol: Not a lot happening, but I'm not fooled. Another jolt of excitement is just ahead, as always.

On a related note, anytime something big is happening in the US (elections, SOTU speech, etc) things always seem to calm down over there while they wait to see how things pan out. Again, I'm confident that we'll be seeing action again shortly.

DINARSTUPID Adam, A lot of talk and paperwork being sign with oil agreements. How close are they in signing the HCL and getting it taken care of. I know you have stated many times that you don't believe the RV will happen before the HCL is signed into law. Do you still think this way and are we getting close.

I still feel that the HCL is vital to the success of an increased value in the Dinar, and they have been making steady progress - so I am hopeful to see more on that shortly. :twothumbs:

ametad Adam,  What role is the Budget playing?  Thanks

In my opinion - none at all. With any major overhaul of the budget will come an equal overhaul of the budget.

Northern Lights Adam, is there any new information that can be shared from the banking conference being held in Dubai on the 28th & 29th of this month?

I'm withholding comment on that one for the time being.

vietnam1969 GOOD MORNING ADAM, STAFF AND MODS.     THIS ONE MAY NOT MAKE IT INTO THE CHAT BUT HERE GOES.   IF THE VALUE OF OUR DOLLAR GOES DOWN (LET'S SAY TO $.75) AND THE RV IS ANNOUNCED AT A RATE OF (TO KEEP IT SIMPLE) 1 TO 1, THE ACTUAL VALUE WOULD BE  $.75 US TO 1 DINAR, RIGHT AND THEREFORE ONE MILLION DINAR WOULD BE WORTH $750,000. COULD THIS BE ONE REASON WHY YOU ARE STICKING TO YOUR $.10 TO $.86 PER DINAR OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT?   THANKS

Unfortunately, the value of the dollar DOES affect everything and everyone in the entire financial world. I am sticking to my rate theory because it makes sense at almost any level other than a devalue of the USD proportionate to what Iraq faced... but that will never happen. The world simply won't let it, too many countries depend on the USD in too many ways to list.

Is it bad for us? Yes, of course. Everything involving higher debt, lower value of the USD, unpayable obligations... all of that is bad for us.

waitingondinar Adam,  Seems more progress was shown in articles this week.  With this progress being shown, do you or your contacts seem to think we are still looking at weeks to years 

before Dinar RV's?  With every step forward there seems to be so many more requirements that need to be met.  Do you have any additional information regarding the meeting that was held last weekend?  Thanks

Nothing more than I've already stated... at this point, we are waiting to see what they throw at us next. :)

FirstTop Iraqi Economic committee stated a 10% economic growth in 2013 compared to a 9% in 2012. Reportef on Baghdad/JD.
Why should they hurry with the RV when they believe this is even better than China's 7% and all is good ?

Because it can be better.

This is like asking "Why should I go to work when I already have a $100 bill?" Answer: Because you can do better.

one2one I just returned from my doctor and he prescribed " Dinar Fever Pills " ---1000 for the next month :  I took 500 down to the local Wells Fargo bank for the tellers :  

widely  known on the internet that W.F. tellers are buying dinar in groups : 

they are too dumb to buy their own---or know how !!!

*shaking my head lol*

Candy01 Hi Adam,  I just read that now Parliament won't even vote on the budget until MARCH!!  Do you have any inside info on when this crazy ride will END?!

I left my crystal ball in the VIP room. ;)

====================

Part 2 coming soon....

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

kgreen If the CBI gives Dinar holders a limited amount of time to "redeem" their Dinar, will the time frame be different for those in or out of Iraq? In other words, if those of us outside of Iraq had "90" days to redeem @ $.10 would in-country Dinar holders either have more than 90 days or redeem at a higher rate? I believe it is your opinion the CBI will likely come out at a low rate of $.10 and slowly raise the rate once they have flushed out investors like us by forcing a redemption. Thank you.

That's a good question. Technically, ALL dinar "exchanges" happen at the CBI in Iraq. Any "exchanges" done outside of Iraq are facilitated through a middleman who is taking the risk that by the time it gets to Iraq, they will still honor the value. This is exactly why there is a high "spread" charged for currencies like this, and exactly why you want to be in my VIP group to get the best value for your exchange. (Explanation here.)

chess ADAM:  Can you get us all a group rate for online RV anxiety counseling?......thanks

Moes Tavern will have extended happy hour, or so I heard.

Magdalen Dear Adam,      An article today (Tuesday) indicates that the Iraqi bonds won't be issued until the beginning of next year. How does this news impact the timing of the RV? Does this mean we will need to wait until 2015? Thanks for your input.

I actually read two articles that stated the opposite, one of which stated the bonds would be issued once the Kurds agreed on oil revenues, which means everything goes forward with the HCL.  :twothumbs:

===========================

That's it for now! Stay tuned and keep your emails updated for the latest news... as things happen, I'll be sure to notify you.

Happy Hump Day!!!!

:tiphat:

Thank you sir :tiphat: 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Moe's Tavern will have extended happy hour, or so I heard.

bar.jpg

Anxiety relief... is only one shot away!!!  :rolleyes: 

Thanks for the update Adam... hope we have one of these "Moe's Joints" in Belize for the celebratory after party!!!  :eyebrows: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

We all know this is a rollercoaster with a few flat spots to lull you into a false sense of security right before BAM! 

Duck Fabio - We Don't Want Any Of Those Goose Eggs ! :o

fabio-lolercoaster.jpg

:D        :D        :D

• Upvote 4

it will be 4 years for me at the end of this coming July.  Some days, it feels like 40.  And at about the same time, I'll (so-called) "celebrate" my 78th birthday. So it's obvious that I'm not getting any younger and I want this to happen and to be able to truly enjoy my new wealth before old age creeps in. I have plans . . .  lol

Edited by Francie26