Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's With Falling Prices For Dinar On Dealers Sites?

rulesforrebels

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the prices we consumers pay. About two years ago if I remember correctly prices were at like $1250 per million. The official rate has gone up but prices have dropped to around $1020 or $1030. Kind of strange that value goes up and prices go down.

Now, with seemingly no good or bad news about the Dinar I now see DinarTrade is back to $980 per million from about $1040 and I can't remember where I saw it  but one dealer was even at $950 per million. What's with prices being so low.

• Upvote 1

They're trying to dump it because it's going nowhere. Business is business.

its not like they are sitting on all this stuff they have to liquidate. its not like a stock you wanna dump before it goes to 0. im sure they are getting new shipments everyday. that said its easy to tell less people buying, most either content sitting on what they have or are selling off if anything. i guess with less buyers maybe theyy think dropping prices will drive more sales who knows. just thouhgt it was wierd

They're trying to dump it because it's going nowhere. Business is business.

yeah business is business ..... there probably seeing a lack of demand for their product and like any business you cut prices and take a small hit in your profit margin to encourage old and new customers back through your doors

• Upvote 1

I don't know why someone would give you a neg for the truth of what is happening with the Dinar. I evened you out again. :twothumbs:

Many people are dumping their Dinar but it is their choice. I'm keeping mine.

To the end of the roller coaster ride-then it will be time to get off the grid-we hope-"soon"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the prices we consumers pay. About two years ago if I remember correctly prices were at like $1250 per million. The official rate has gone up but prices have dropped to around $1020 or $1030. Kind of strange that value goes up and prices go down.

Now, with seemingly no good or bad news about the Dinar I now see DinarTrade is back to $980 per million from about $1040 and I can't remember where I saw it  but one dealer was even at $950 per million. What's with prices being so low.

more sales more money despite a lower spread. so they started with making 300 per million and now they make 200 but they sell twice as much...OR competition on the market place, more dinar dealers, more trades between dinarians.