Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When this actually happens: what should we really do?

:shrug: I am asking this question because there are so many conflicting instructions out here, that disseminating between all of them has become very time-consuming if not down right confusing!

Should I actually make an appointment with a banker :shrug: even if I have an account? Or should I just go to the bank, and talk to an advisor without the appointment?

I am not holding on to a-bazillion dinar, just a few and I was wondering if the rules are looser for those of us who are not trying to exchange millions of dollars? of this currency during the exchange. :confused: I don't know about anyone else, but this is starting to get a bit confusing.

Any help is appreciated.

Stay to the end!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kru,

When the dinar rv's, please do the following :)

1.  Sit and take a deep breath as your life is about to change big time :)

2.  Drink a big glass of cold water to calm you down

3.  Don't scream and run around the neighborhood naked as they will call the police on ya 

4. Call your bank to see if they deal with foreign currency, if not

5. Call any big banks such as Wells Fargo, BOA or Chase and ask if they deal with foreign currency and how much is their buying rate and selling rate

6. Call your dealer where you purchased dinar and see if they are doing the exchange and ask for the fee and also the buying and selling rate

7. Compares all rates and fees and choose the one that suits your needs

8. Save 50% for income tax, if you pay less than 50% then the remaining balance is more money in your pocket... better escrow more than less

9. Pay off all debts and don't owe anybody any money

10. Pay tithe to the Lord if you are a believer

11. Buy some yellow and white coins

12. Lay low and don't flaunt your newly found wealth

13. Invest your money wisely

14. Live your life and chase your dream :)

15. Help others in need but don't be gullible

• Upvote 15

1. Buy new skivvies if it is around 1:1

2. Buy new skivvies if it is anything around .10:1

3. Don't tell your wife/husband (or Gf/bf, as applies)

4. just carry-on as if nothing has happened

5. Check out the rates everyone is offering (as mentioned above)

6. Cash-out a little at a time, till you are well-protected and get a trust or LLC in place

7. Donate/transfer un-cashed loot to those protected entities.

8. Start enjoying life and never forgot to help those in need (Ah, that is the doctor side of me speaking)

9. Before that, tell your boss to kiss your a$$ (unless you work for the family or friend)

Dunno, just saying.....Go RV

• Upvote 3

While I agree 100% with Nadita, Kru I would add getting Adams "Cash Out Guide"...that would be your best first step IMO...and I believe it's free!!!

Doc...why waste your time being a downer for everyone else??? :o/ Troll is right!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

1. Open up the e-mail from Adam

2. Get all the pertent information

3. Call an set appointment for LearJet

4. File flight plan to Belize

5. Cash in plan amount

6. Transfer funds to IBC

7. Live life on my terms.....

Since a life-changing revaluation isn't mathematically possible you have nothing to worry about.

I just wanted to let ya know I didn't neg ya...I would like to take this opportunity to state "Thanks'' in as you've shown looks and brains do not always come as a pare and that one can be highly educated and still not pocess the gift of wisdom...

Since a life-changing revaluation isn't mathematically possible you have nothing to worry about.

ift

• Upvote 1

***///

What should we do..?....

Drop to our knees and thank God and our U.S. Military Personnel for all they've done and do. :salute:

SANDFLY -- Welcome back to the fold!  We LOVE you.  :wub:

Gal's Agreed !!!  happy-048.gif

So many concerned hearts were missing you SANDFLY, great to see you back. 

• Upvote 1

This's the third time I've tried to post on doc's comments and this site keeps ''saving post'' and they never get posted...if it goes to the 4th...I can make a 5th...I can play by any rules, once I figure them out....

That's strange!!  I can't find a reason for this to be happening as you have no restrictions against you!!  :confused2:

• Upvote 1

Me either...don't know if ya can view the pasted ''saved post'' but I've got a slew of them...two on this post alone...

I can see all hidden post in each thread and in this thread there isn't any from you or anyone else!!  hmmmmmm!!!

When your trying to quote one of Doc's post, you are clicking on the "Quote" tab at the bottom right side of Doc's post and then entering your message under his "quoted message" that pops up and then clicking "Post" and they are not showing up???  Just trying to understand and figure this out!! :)

• Upvote 1