Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden Urges Maliki To Settle The Dispute With The Kurdistan Oil ! !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Checking His Tags To Locate Biden's Owners !

Biden urges Maliki to settle the dispute with the Kurdistan oil
- JANUARY 27, 2014

WASHINGTON - Mursi Abu collar

Received Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday afternoon telephone call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. According to a White House statement that Biden talked about the U.S. support for Iraq in the ongoing war against al-Qaeda. He also praised Biden (Iraqi government's commitment to integrate tribal forces fighting Daash with Iraqi security forces and compensate those who were injured or killed during the protection of Iraqi citizens from the base in addition to rebuilding parts of Anbar affected by the fighting). Said a White House statement that Biden and similar to what was confirmed to lead Kurdistan Regional Government also stressed the importance of agreeing on a mutually acceptable path forward with regard to Iraq's oil exports. Biden also gave congratulations to Iraq and the young players in its team, who won the Olympic Asian Cup under 22 years in Oman). To that expressed Anbar Provincial Council welcomed the intervention of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani to resolve the crisis the province, stressing that the people of Anbar, with the security forces against Daash wholeheartedly. The deputy chairman of the Council Faleh al-Issawi said in a statement yesterday that the (provincial council welcomes any initiative or mediation to resolve the current problem in Anbar, whether of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr or Massoud Barzani).

http://www.azzaman.com/?p=59553

Joe Biden stresses in connection with Nuri al-Maliki on the need to conclude an acceptable agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government on oil exports
- JANUARY 27, 2014

download-991.jpg

WASHINGTON - January 27 Eastern stressed U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the need to conclude an agreement and to reach an acceptable path with the KRG on oil exports from northern Iraq. This came during a call with Biden, al-Maliki on Sunday evening, told him it also, according to a White House statement of the need to continue cooperation with the tribal leaders and local leaders in Anbar to resolve the security crisis in the province, and assured him the importance of rebuilding communities in the province affected by the fighting.

http://www.alsharqiya.com/?p=99265

Biden's owners: the importance of access to a path acceptable to all in relation to oil exports
PostDateIconMonday, December 27, 2 / يناير 2014 10:08 a.m. 
{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

Vice President Joe Biden, in a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, U.S. support for Iraq in the fight against al-Qaeda-linked group.

Biden praised the efforts made by the government to merge the tribal forces in the Iraqi security forces and to provide compensation to the injured and the dead in the war on al [Daash], also known as al-Qaeda in Iraq, according to a statement released by the White House.

Biden also stressed the importance of access to the path of future acceptable to all with respect to exports of Iraqi oil

http://assafirnews.net/index.php/2012-06-07-02-27-16/24285-2014-01-27-07-08-19.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thug...use yout influence and call the Iraqi in charge people and tell em to spit or get off the pot....or whatever they smoke....my great, great, great grandkids will be over the hill at this rate...thought I'd do a driveby and say howdy to you and the gang...don't look like many of the old gang hanging around much

• Upvote 3

Thug...use yout influence and call the Iraqi in charge people and tell em to spit or get off the pot....or whatever they smoke....my great, great, great grandkids will be over the hill at this rate...thought I'd do a driveby and say howdy to you and the gang...don't look like many of the old gang hanging around much

So good to see you Tandy... sure do miss our chats over a nice fresh cup of coffee. :)

Hope all is going well with you my friend... Stop by more often would you? The old gang that's still here misses you bunches!

• Upvote 1

R U Feeling A Bit Tandy Baby ?

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Biden knows Maliki is on the way out. This is just lip service. Maliki knows he's a long-shot at re-election without his party backing him. He's giving lip service too.  But if Maliki strings things along a bit longer, makes some concessions at the last minute and gets enough votes in April....maybe, just maybe he'll be "useful" in the future picture of Iraq and save his neck...with US and Iran backing him again. But I hope not.

• Upvote 1

CNN Exclusive Video Of That Son Of A *Itch Joe Biden During The State Of The Union Speech That's Now Blowing Up On Youtube ! :o

(57 Seconds)

David Letterman - Joe Biden: Itchy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlVjot2tz8Q

B)     B)     B)

Edited by DinarThug