Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - My Prediction Is Now April Or Later. Sorry !

DinarThug

Katie45  =  Kaperoni45..                                                                                                                                      

That, that dude looks like a lady

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rarely post but have been in this investment for just over 9 years, and I have to say that I am very thankful for the news that Yota and Thug post for all of us, as well as the always thoughtful insight on that news by people like Razur and Lady Grace.  Please keep on posting!

• Upvote 3

Yota, I think everyone knows the GOI has interfered in CBI policies.  To post an article that is 3 years old as if my friend is responsible is poor judgement on your part.  Especially since you want to be some newshound.  This site has turned with to many negative people trying to just bash.  If your life sucks, end it and send me your dinar.  Katie

what the hell?  if this is really Kaperoni...i will never follow him nor his site again. he wishes Yota dead and wants him to send him/"her" his dinars? I used to think he was a caring and kinda selfless...he's a monster.  woah.

• Upvote 6

Katie;

Yota bust his butt for us..... All I can say is that it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...... You should be slow to speak for it will keep you from saying something so stupid again.. Maybe!

• Upvote 4