Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - My Prediction Is Now April Or Later. Sorry !

DinarThug

Yota, I think everyone knows the GOI has interfered in CBI policies.  To post an article that is 3 years old as if my friend is responsible is poor judgement on your part.  Especially since you want to be some newshound.  This site has turned with to many negative people trying to just bash.  If your life sucks, end it and send me your dinar.  Katie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I doubt if anyone here in DV land would be at all upset if this didn't happen until Dec 31, 2014..... Just as long as it happens and it is THIS year. (Can I get an AMEN on this ?)

I can tell you're new, you wait until Dec. I'll take mine now.

Yota, I think everyone knows the GOI has interfered in CBI policies.  To post an article that is 3 years old as if my friend is responsible is poor judgement on your part.  Especially since you want to be some newshound.  This site has turned with to many negative people trying to just bash.  If your life sucks, end it and send me your dinar.  Katie

Wtf ? R U Serious ? :blink:

Do U Actually Want To Compare Kaper-Baloney To The Hardest Working NewsHound In Our Investment ? :o

I'm Leaving A Message On Ur Profile To Make Sure That Ur Notified Of My Response ! ;)

Our Yota Brings Articles Here Tirelessly Morning, Noon And Night ! B)

Respond If U Dare But Regardless - I Will Be Posting Later This Weekend With Links

About Ur Hero BullKraperoni And His Slimy Past ! <_<

- CNN

Btw, Nobody Screws With My Brother Yota ! Ya, He May Have Got The Brains But I Got The Looks ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6

That reminds me of this...I am going to try and bring some sense to why we have not seen the RV as of today, Dec 31st, 2010. Kaperoni  :lmao: 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48039-kaperoni’s-thoughts-dec-31st-is-the-rv-close-123110/#ixzz2rhdZhyHx

:lol:  :D  :lmao:

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Katie, I know you a big fan of Kaps and I respect that but to come here and suggest that if Yota's life sucks that he should end it is going way to far!!  Yota is very highly respected newshound/member here at DV and does not deserve this kind of treatment especially when he is willing to give links to back up what he is saying!!  

Wtf ? R U Serious ? :blink:

Do U Actually Want To Compare Kaper-Baloney To The Hardest Working NewsHound In Our Investment ? :o

I'm Leaving A Message On Ur Profile To Make Sure That Ur Notified Of My Response ! ;)

Our Yota Brings Articles Here Tirelessly Morning, Noon And Night ! B)

Respond If U Dare But Regardless - I Will Be Posting Later This Weekend With Links

About Ur Hero BullKraperoni And His Slimy Past ! <_<

- CNN

Btw, Nobody Screws With My Brother Yota ! Ya, He May Have Got The Brains But I Got The Looks ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

You said it all in my book!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

http://www.newsadvance.com/opinion/columnists/mercer_marsha/can-obama-hit-reset-on-tuesday/article_b1e22caa-853e-11e3-84dd-001a4bcf6878.html

wow for once they did not lie...but it is a play on words....TNT wishes it meant what he wants it to mean...know what I mean vern?

Here’s something you will not hear from President Barack Obama on Tuesday night: “I must say to you that that the state of the union is not good.”

That was the dour assessment of President Gerald Ford in his 1975 State of the Union address, five months after Richard Nixon resigned and Ford moved into the Oval Office. “Millions of Americans are out of work. Recession and inflation are eroding the money of millions more. Prices are too high, and sales are too low,” he said.

The bad news kept coming. Ford lamented a rising federal deficit and debt and our dependence on foreign energy. And, he said, “Some people question their government’s ability to make hard decisions and stick with them; they expect Washington politics as usual.”

A year later, in 1976, Ford tried again. “The state of our union is better … but still not good enough,” he said. So much for presidential candor. Voters turned him out for a political outsider named Jimmy Carter that fall.

Obama’s 2014 State of the Union address comes as polls show many Americans think the country is on the wrong track. Only 45 percent approve of the way Obama is handling his job, and 53 percent disapprove, the latest Associated Press-GfK poll reported Thursday.

“Nice guy, so-so president,” the AP concluded.

Obama is expected to try to use his one-man show Tuesday to hit reset. He can recite some good news: Unemployment is down; Congress has passed a two-year budget deal and $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill, and about 2.1 million people have enrolled in health insurance plans on the new exchanges.

He’ll stand before a joint session of Congress, but his real audience is middle class voters, who hold the key to whether he can turn around his dismal job approval ratings before they chill Senate Democrats’ prospects in the midterm elections.

“The State of the Union is not just a conversation with Congress but a conversation with you, the American people,” Denis McDonough, Obama’s chief of staff, says in a video on the White House website, which invites viewers to “watch, then say you’re in.”

The Constitution requires that the president “shall from time to time give to the Congress information on the state of the union,” but it doesn’t require a high-profile speech. Presidents basically mailed in a written annual message until Woodrow Wilson delivered his 1913 message in person.

Other 20th century presidents embraced new technology to connect. “Silent” Calvin Coolidge’s 1923 speech was the first broadcast on the radio. Harry Truman’s 1947 address was the first televised, and George W. Bush’s in 2002 was the first broadcast live on the Internet.

To reach its target audience, the Obama White House promises more digital bells and whistles than ever.

There will be an “enhanced version” of the address with graphics, data and charts that can be viewed on any device. Viewers may comment on social media during the speech and ask questions of administration experts afterwards. Obama will take questions in a Google+ Hangout Jan. 31.

Almost none of Obama’s 2013 State of the Union proposals got through Congress. He’ll renew his call for immigration reform and a hike in the minimum wage. He’ll also urge Congress to extend jobless benefits and expand workforce training. He calls 2014 a “Year of Action” and vows to use executive actions to help the middle class if Congress balks.

Naturally, Republicans in their responses to Obama’s address will dramatize their opposition and their contention that he and Democrats have been an abject failure. Fox News host Sean Hannity reportedly will attend the address as the guest of Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Tex.

Some Democratic House members are inviting jobless Americans as guests. First lady Michelle Obama has invited about two dozen guests, several of whom can expect to be mentioned by the president to illustrate his points.

A year ago, Obama declared, “We can say with renewed confidence that the state of our union is stronger.”

Expect no less Tuesday. But it may take specific proposals and concrete action —not just an upbeat tone and tweets — for Obama to convince Americans that he can make it even stronger.

And what has all this crap got to do with the RV??  :shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Katie that was one of the most undeserved hateful comments I've ever seen posted here on dv. You must not spend much time here or you would know what an outstanding member of the dv family Yota is. I don't post often, but I'm here everyday. If you can't appreciate all the hard work Yota does for us, take your hateful comments and go somewhere else. If you decide to stick around, you need to find some manners & respect.

No one bashes our Yota and gets away with it. Go play in someone else's backyard.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Katie that was one of the most undeserved hateful comments I've ever seen posted here on dv. You must not spend much time here or you would know what an outstanding member of the dv family Yota is. I don't post often, but I'm here everyday. If you can't appreciate all the hard work Yota does for us, take your hateful comments and go somewhere else. If you decide to stick around, you need to find some manners & respect.

No one bashes our Yota and gets away with it. Go play in someone else's backyard.

Plus1 Straps

• Upvote 4

Whoop, Here It Is - One Of Kap's Posts On The 'Then' New Site Kap Joined With Okie After He Was Banned From Here On DV ! ;)

Btw, One Of His Current Sidekicks Tlar Was Also Banned From Here As Well ! :blink:

OKIE THE OILMAN Chat @ J4D on November 13th

okie oil man : LOOK’S LIKE A BUNCH OF ONERY CRITTERS ON HERE TONIGHT!!!!!!

Deborah Long : Okie what does your crystal ball say

okie oil man : DEBRA IT SAYS—RETURN TO SENDER

kaperoni : Okie we are all waiting to see the small denominations

okie oil man : KAPERONI–GO TO ONE DINAR TO RULE THEM ALL AND IT’S EMBEDED IN 1 OF THE POSTS–DON’T HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF COPYING THEM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/41184-kaperoni-okie-chat-j4d/#ixzz2s8uqjbcs

Oh, And His Newest Sidekick Ennorste Was Also Banned From DV And Then He Immediately Formed The GET Site In Partnership With TerryK ! :o

[terryk] A WILL TAKE OVER NEXT WEEK

[enorrste] Whoa!

[terryk] AND WE ARE TO SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN THRUSDAY

[terryk] NOW HERE IS MY SPIN ON IT

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57470-enorrsteand-tk-chat-3611/#ixzz2s8x6bzkr

- CNN 

:D    :D    :D

Kudos To Bump As Well As Adam + All Of The Mods For Having Run Off All Of The Wannebees From DV ! :salute:

B)     B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1