Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - My Prediction Is Now April Or Later. Sorry !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Turki Plays An April Fools Prank On Yo-Snaperoni !

1-27-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Iraq International Conference and Exhibition 2014"   They spend lots of money putting on these events, its time to do what is expected...open the banking system. Unfortunately, Iraq is weeks, if not months away from getting the banking system where we want it.  To much on the table...laws, IMF compliance, etc.  IMO, Maliki will never give value to the dinar until the last minute before the elections.  Any increase now would only help those who run against him.

1-27-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The articles yesterday and today about the banking system clearly show they need to do more before they are ready.  This Dubai event may seem promising and encouraging, but...nothing will happen until the laws are passed, the reforms are done, and the CBI is in compliance.  Were talking weeks or even months..my prediction is now April or later.  Sorry.

1-27-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    there is a new article on the bonds and gold coins out...appears authored by former deputy of the CBI Saleh.  these two items, bonds and gold will let them reduce the money supply but more importantly, reduce the spread between Official rate and Market rate. I believe this step will help them transition to IMF Article VIII.  Article Quote:  "The economist said: that this step has been the study of economic feasibility, by the Central Bank for the purpose of selling gold coins and cash and other foreign currencies as well as treasury transfers to the public soon."   Soon!

1-26-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   If the 2014 Budget can make its way to parliament in full agreement with the Kurds and the provincial's $5 dollar per barrel demands they have a real shot at a sooner than later approval.  If the 2007 Oil & Gas Law would be implemented by the way of an oversight committee, we/they could just stand a chance of an upcoming reform in process. Stability requires implementation and not yearly bandages to the same old issues!  Now with all that, the Currency Reform moneys still need to be a part of the 2014 Budget if we/they are really to see Economic Reform this year and the issuance of the new lower currency, with less 3 zeros.

1-26-2014   Newshound Guru tlm724     Article quote:   "mechanisms advancement sector money  where we meet the goal of reaching formula to contribute to the activation of the private sector and dealing with legislation that hinder the advancement of all his joints"   they are trying to get the laws right to enhance the private sector ie: private banks as the meeting will be organized during the next month, deals with attempts to enter Iraq to the World Trade Organization...the push in on, they are in the final turn!   Iraq has a great chance of getting in, I actually have no doubts about it, they said last month the were doing the final negations. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I can wait till April... just as long as they "Git-R-Dun" by then...

.. come on boyz... I don't wanna be lookin' like this waitin' for you too!!! 

1779720_572709022803384_548161315_n.jpg

Thanks Thug... looks like you got a little "job security" @ CNN for a little while longer!!!  ;)

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug!!

There is normally a little truth in rumors, unless it is okie, bluewolf, and crew!  I know we have to sift through it, but will all the great news, in addition to some of the rumors, I feel this is our year!  I would definitely like to be retired by 2015, preferably sooner!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:praying:

• Upvote 4

I don't think they've recaptured the towns yet....

Now about April, someone is speculating that the RV will happen before elections so Maliki looks good.

KEEP GROUNDED PEOPLE, Iraq, Maliki or Shabs PROMISE NOTHING!

This is pure speculation, an idea pulled out of guru rectums!

It may sound like a cheap trick that Maliki might want to pull, and such a tawdry move can be expected by scumbag politicians, but be prepared for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENING.

Iraq is still in shambles and not organized enough to enter the world stage IMO, and Basel III compliance doesn't HAVE to happen for another few years.

If they're compliant NOW, well then 1166 is the value. For a long time.

If the news doesn't say GO TO BANK THIS IS THE RATE.........

Just close the page and get on with your day.

• Upvote 2

I've been involved with this investment going on 11 years now and every year for 11 years its always 1st of the year, June or the latter part of the year so you can say that its developed a pattern over the years. My prediction is the latter part of 2015 :bravo:  if we are lucky... :backflip: 

• Upvote 2

BUT, BUT.... Doesn't anybody believe Tony and the gang? (LOL!)

Look at how they're spinning the bs meter among other things today.......

TNT:

Bobinfanti: ipa0409, My wife is in Italy and did not believe in the RV. This morning she was so excited she could hardly talk. She saw on Italian TV business News RAI 1, that the business markets were down waiting for several countries to Re Value their currency. She is in Italy and watching for more news.

Bobinfanti :My wife in Italy is watching for more news. This morning the Italian TV said the reason for their poor markets is that the US Treasury needs to release several currencies that revalued. Does The US Treasury care?? I hope so.

mort : JUST HEARD THAT 104 COUNTRIES DID RV AND THE DINAR-DONG-ZIMBABWE AND ONE OTHER ONE DID NOT AND THEY SHOULD RV ON TUES-TOMORROW

elmerf123456:  They are talking all over the place on CNBC about Emerging Markets and Currencies

jumpinjackflash:  NBC...has a headline that says...(State of the Union speech to hit reset button?) unfortunately my computer will not allow me to bring it over...need new one.

greattime:on nbc page - State of Union: Can Obama hit reset after rough year?

sacred22 :    http://thestateoftheunion.com     check it out :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.newsadvance.com/opinion/columnists/mercer_marsha/can-obama-hit-reset-on-tuesday/article_b1e22caa-853e-11e3-84dd-001a4bcf6878.html

wow for once they did not lie...but it is a play on words....TNT wishes it meant what he wants it to mean...know what I mean vern?

Here’s something you will not hear from President Barack Obama on Tuesday night: “I must say to you that that the state of the union is not good.”

That was the dour assessment of President Gerald Ford in his 1975 State of the Union address, five months after Richard Nixon resigned and Ford moved into the Oval Office. “Millions of Americans are out of work. Recession and inflation are eroding the money of millions more. Prices are too high, and sales are too low,” he said.

The bad news kept coming. Ford lamented a rising federal deficit and debt and our dependence on foreign energy. And, he said, “Some people question their government’s ability to make hard decisions and stick with them; they expect Washington politics as usual.”

A year later, in 1976, Ford tried again. “The state of our union is better … but still not good enough,” he said. So much for presidential candor. Voters turned him out for a political outsider named Jimmy Carter that fall.

Obama’s 2014 State of the Union address comes as polls show many Americans think the country is on the wrong track. Only 45 percent approve of the way Obama is handling his job, and 53 percent disapprove, the latest Associated Press-GfK poll reported Thursday.

“Nice guy, so-so president,” the AP concluded.

Obama is expected to try to use his one-man show Tuesday to hit reset. He can recite some good news: Unemployment is down; Congress has passed a two-year budget deal and $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill, and about 2.1 million people have enrolled in health insurance plans on the new exchanges.

He’ll stand before a joint session of Congress, but his real audience is middle class voters, who hold the key to whether he can turn around his dismal job approval ratings before they chill Senate Democrats’ prospects in the midterm elections.

“The State of the Union is not just a conversation with Congress but a conversation with you, the American people,” Denis McDonough, Obama’s chief of staff, says in a video on the White House website, which invites viewers to “watch, then say you’re in.”

The Constitution requires that the president “shall from time to time give to the Congress information on the state of the union,” but it doesn’t require a high-profile speech. Presidents basically mailed in a written annual message until Woodrow Wilson delivered his 1913 message in person.

Other 20th century presidents embraced new technology to connect. “Silent” Calvin Coolidge’s 1923 speech was the first broadcast on the radio. Harry Truman’s 1947 address was the first televised, and George W. Bush’s in 2002 was the first broadcast live on the Internet.

To reach its target audience, the Obama White House promises more digital bells and whistles than ever.

There will be an “enhanced version” of the address with graphics, data and charts that can be viewed on any device. Viewers may comment on social media during the speech and ask questions of administration experts afterwards. Obama will take questions in a Google+ Hangout Jan. 31.

Almost none of Obama’s 2013 State of the Union proposals got through Congress. He’ll renew his call for immigration reform and a hike in the minimum wage. He’ll also urge Congress to extend jobless benefits and expand workforce training. He calls 2014 a “Year of Action” and vows to use executive actions to help the middle class if Congress balks.

Naturally, Republicans in their responses to Obama’s address will dramatize their opposition and their contention that he and Democrats have been an abject failure. Fox News host Sean Hannity reportedly will attend the address as the guest of Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Tex.

Some Democratic House members are inviting jobless Americans as guests. First lady Michelle Obama has invited about two dozen guests, several of whom can expect to be mentioned by the president to illustrate his points.

A year ago, Obama declared, “We can say with renewed confidence that the state of our union is stronger.”

Expect no less Tuesday. But it may take specific proposals and concrete action —not just an upbeat tone and tweets — for Obama to convince Americans that he can make it even stronger.

• Upvote 2

I think someone is done playing the games and throwing tantrum.... bad boy.. bad boy..what you gonna do now I am dumping the bond paper.??  plus FRank is saying I am getting weak and can't hold this ceiling after February.... and Inar saying I am a big boy now, I can take care of the issue with bad guys in my provinces and I want to invite some friends over so please give me the candy jar. The question is will daddyo give the candy jar to Inar.??