Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Demise of Tax Havens - OECD Reports

Check out these two reports from the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) on the demise of tax havens. In 2009 there were 4 holdouts that were non-compliant with the international tax standard but in 2010 there are zero (0). In 2009 there were 38 tax havens working towards compliance while in 2010 that number is down to 15. So in one year the total number dropped from 42 to 15. Sounds like bad news for those counting on a tax haven in the future. :o

2009 Progress Report

2010 Progress Report

• Upvote 1

Hi SuperFly

There may be publically declared acceptance of the 'new' tight rules, but there is still a very good ways to set up untraceable Foundations and related Companies. So all is not lost!

PM me if you want details.

GrahamB

I would love to PM you but cannot for the life of me figure out how to using the new forums. is there another way I can contact you if you are not willing to share it publicly?

Thanks!

All you need to do is click the name you want to PM and there will be a window that pops up