Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 1/26/2014

Butifldrm

After Finishing My Ovaltine (Spiked With Jack Daniels) I Found This Conversation Between Frank + Delta About It !

The First Part (Which Delta Talks About Having Been Posted By WalkingStick) Is The Auctions - Which Is Posted Here On DV By RonScarpa.

The 2nd Part Delta Explains ...

DELTA ... DELTA ... I am in a blizzard. Systems keep going on and off. I see the two announcements on the CBI Arabic side but need some help. Please call me today when You have an opening. TY Sir.

KTFA,

Frank...... Must be pick on M day in Iraq ...... :lmao
:

FRANKIE FRANKIE ONE OF THEM IS ALREADY UP BY WALKINGSTICK, THE OTHER ONE IS:

To / broker companies buying and selling of foreign currencies all (Review this bank "CBI" )

THE CBI IS ASKING BROKER AND COMPANIES THAT BUY/SELL DOLLARS TO:

-VISIT THE BRANCH OF THE CBI TWICE A WEEK

- TO PROVIDE THEIR WEB SITE ADDRESS, ALSO THEY HAVE TO LIST THE NAME OF THE BANKS THAT THOSE BROKERS AND COMPANIES DEAL WITH.

THEY HAVE TO RESPOND BY 01/30/14. IF NOT!! THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY AND SELL .

th_chopperemoticon.gif 

DELTA

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Double" auction results for today

hmmmm

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2583)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 25-Jan-2014 The Port on Sunday 26-Jan-2014 results were as follows:

Details Notes
Number of banks 19
Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 163,476,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 163,476,000
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Announcement No. (2584)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 26-Jan-2014 results were as follows:

Details Notes
Number of banks 17
Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 231,449,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 231,449,000
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Currency Auctions Announcement No. (2583)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 25-Jan-2014 The Port on Sunday 26-Jan-2014 results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES Number of banks 19 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 163,476,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 163,476,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Announcement No. (2584)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 26-Jan-2014 results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES Number of banks 17 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 231,449,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 231,449,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Currently, there are no auction sell prices, nor street rate prices listed for Jan 26 2014, the last ones listed are for Jan 23 2014

Edited by TBomb

From my limited understanding, it's not completely unusual for the cbi to have two auctions in one day. For now, we wait until they publish the exchange/buy/sell rates for the cbi and street market (rates) to see if there's anything noteworthy.

• Upvote 1