Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just for umbertino...La Tanantello

puckster_guy

tarantella siciliana

just having fun with you bro :);)

Sure!

Puckster....I'm going to tell you something you'll find maybe interesting / bizarre.....I just recognized the location of the photo in the above video...It's the square ( Piazza Dante,, cos there's a huge statue of Dante Alighieri, not visible in the pic)  in front of the railway station in my town Trento! Unbelievable..

My opinion is that this particular  folklore group was touring  Northern Italy and they arrived in my town..Or maybe the pic shows just one folklore group not related to this music.....Anyway I was very surprised to see a pic of Trento!.

It's a small world after all....Smile

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Sure!

Puckster....I'm going to tell you something you'll find maybe interesting / bizarre.....I just recognized the photo of the above video...It's the square in front of the railway station in my town Trento! Unbelievable..

My opinion is that this particular  folklore group was touring  Northern Italy and they arrived in my town..Or maybe the pic shows just one folklore group not related to this music.....Anyway I was very surprised to see a pic of Trento!.

It's a small world after all....Smile

Wow Umberto :)

This is "Serendipity"... More Than A Coincidence.

I just love it when that happens!!! :D

Love You Music Guys... So Much Joy, Intuition AND Heart.

• Upvote 2

Yes! Sometimes these things happen... Puckster decided to put this link for me and it turns out it shows a pic of my town!

How are you my dear Sister? A hug for you from Italy!

I'm glad you enjoy the music.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I'm doing fine my friend... Thank you for asking... I trust you are doing well too?

Please know I think about you often and always wish the best for you.

Time for me to put myself to bed... it's late here.

Sending hugs your way as always my dear... um.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Nite Pie. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

I'm doing fine my friend... Thank you for asking... I trust you are doing well too?

Please know I think about you often and always wish the best for you.

Time for me to put myself to bed... it's late here.

Sending hugs your way as always my dear... um.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Nite Pie. :)

Thank you Dear... Yes , I'm doing fairly ok so far.....

I think of you often myself, my Friend and Sister.

sending love your way as usual.

Sleep well.... Ciao.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

That's absolutely amazing Bert. I had no idea. I kinda meant the post as a gag. I can't wait to see it and you. RV or not I hope to be back in Italy next year or the the year after. Or very soon after the RV. I'm building a cottage this spring on my property up north. So that's taking all my time and money this year. I'm hoping I can coax you out of that beautiful country of ours (I'm amazed how at home I felt when I was there last year) Into the northern Canadian wilderness Truly GODS country in it's unspoiled beauty..........Joe

• Upvote 2

That's absolutely amazing Bert. I had no idea. I kinda meant the post as a gag. I can't wait to see it and you. RV or not I hope to be back in Italy next year or the the year after. Or very soon after the RV. I'm building a cottage this spring on my property up north. So that's taking all my time and money this year. I'm hoping I can coax you out of that beautiful country of ours (I'm amazed how at home I felt when I was there last year) Into the northern Canadian wilderness Truly GODS country in it's unspoiled beauty..........Joe

That would be fantastic and a honor to meet you my Friend.

Sure.. I'd love to go to Canada one day..... Was there in 1977 only for a few days and loved it...

Since one of my best friends is finishing this  year his 5 yr long  teaching period in Ottawa and he invited me   more than once to go visit... I might go this year around the end of May / beginning of June... I don't know yet.

It will depend on how I'm set financially in that period......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

God I know that feeling of no money. I'd be happy to host the two of you guys there. It's only a few hours drive north of Ottawa (5 hours N of Torornto) My place should me mostly built by then. let me know :)

Thanks, my Friend. You're very kind and it's appreciated.

If / When I'm sure I'm going to Ottawa then I'll let you know and ask for your Phone number and  give you a call once there...

Again.. it all depends on my wallet at that time.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

thank you Maggie your comments are most appreciated I know good people when i meet them and you are one. u2 are welcome to come visit me way up north. ur a ton closer then Bert is lol. keep it in mind pre or post rv. It's no luxury but comfortable with good beer, food and large camp fires. :) :)

• Upvote 2

thank you Maggie your comments are most appreciated I know good people when i meet them and you are one. u2 are welcome to come visit me way up north. ur a ton closer then Bert is lol. keep it in mind pre or post rv. It's no luxury but comfortable with good beer, food and large camp fires. :) :)

Thank You Puckster... that is so nice of you... I would absolutely love to take you up on that sometime! :)

I much prefer being with good people sharing good beer, food and large campfires... than staying at a 5***** resort anyday!

Your cottage sounds like a wonderful dream that you created and is now coming together for you... I'm so happy for you and your family.

Thanks again for the wonderful invitation... I'm honored and I would love to see it someday. :)

Same goes for you and yours if you ever have opportunity to come and see Southern Utah... Zion, Bryce and The Grand Canyon... BEAUTIFUL

... although just to warn you, all would be the same except

the campfires would be in the little fireplace on the patio if it's not 85 degrees at night. :D

I sure hope it works out that Umberto and his friend can make it there this summer... fingers crossed!!!

He has had the same invitation to come here too for quite some time. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Ty I've always wanted to see that part od the US. I've been from Detroit to New Orleans and Texas. I have cousins in Manhatten and been there more then once. I'm dieing to see your area of the world. Gonna take an extended vacation when we all meet in Vegas... I would love to come by. The feeling is mutual TY....

• Upvote 1

how about next fall? I could start putting aside some cash now for it.  this summer my priority is getting my cottage built. I can save a week or two of holidays for then. geez I can't wait to retire. "what a long strange trip it's been" Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Boy was that fun.

• Upvote 1

hey Bert I meant to respond earlier, But I haven't been able to. there is a button at the bottom of the dialog window that says " more reply options". hit that and it'll open up an "attach files" section. hit "browse" that will give it access to your computer files. Pick a picture then hit " attach this file" that should display your picture. If the file is too big you may have to resize it to fit the requirements of DV . Also at the top of the dialog window there is an icon that looks like a square with green inside of it.( 11th icon from the left) I'm sure you can use it to copy an image from the internet. I never have used that one tho. You can copy and paste smaller files from the internet or your computer. try that. else ask one of the Mods for better advise. There has to be better ways to do so. I hope this helps Bro.

• Upvote 1

hey Bert I meant to respond earlier, But I haven't been able to. there is a button at the bottom of the dialog window that says " more reply options". hit that and it'll open up an "attach files" section. hit "browse" that will give it access to your computer files. Pick a picture then hit " attach this file" that should display your picture. If the file is too big you may have to resize it to fit the requirements of DV . Also at the top of the dialog window there is an icon that looks like a square with green inside of it.( 11th icon from the left) I'm sure you can use it to copy an image from the internet. I never have used that one tho. You can copy and paste smaller files from the internet or your computer. try that. else ask one of the Mods for better advise. There has to be better ways to do so. I hope this helps Bro.

Thank you so much my Friend... I do appreciate your kind help.

try this Bert...open the pic with windowa photo viewer. At the top center of the window there is a tab that says open, click on it to a scroll down menu. pick the first option "microsoft office picture manager"  it will open the pic in a new tab at the top it has a tab that says "edit picture" click on that. it will open a bar on the right of the screen. overthere select resize. it'll give you several opions choose "compress picture" pick web pages then ok. the picture will then down size. Save the photo to any file or your desk top. then upload the pic from there.post-40285-0-88607400-1390993228_thumb.j

try that bro

I'm sure there is another method for duing this. maybe ask in the questions/tech support. I've seen people upload larger images. Check that out too. I wouldn't mind knowing myself.