Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

news channels reported

The guy says the stock market loss yesterday was because people are speculating a currency rate changes this week end

And he said Sunday is when most rate changes occur

Here comes the dong rv first so we can make millions to buy up more dinar

Dontlop,

I am with you.. I think dong will rv first which will propel Iraq to get their acts together... :) and let's not forget Chinese Yuan.. it can go too.. China has scared the pants out of the market in the last two days of trading.. :)

Don't mess with China :) I think they are the whistle blower :)  just my opinion 

Edited by Nadita

This is a utube from 3 days ago its on a USA today news article that says a reset button is about to be pushed January 31http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1R3zKWPdycIt's only a 3 minute utube

Sorry the utube continues and is longer than 3 minutes

It goes on to say the USA defaulted in October 2013 and china is buyng the federal reserve

And that all the overseas debt owed by the USA is going to be handled by the IMF and china

The USA debt will be handled by the govt in the USA

Start that video at 12 and a half minutes and listen for a minute

OP/ED10/15/2013 @ 8:00AM |100,429 views

The International Monetary Fund Lays The Groundwork For Global Wealth Confiscation

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billfrezza/2013/10/15/the-international-monetary-fund-lays-the-groundwork-for-global-wealth-confiscation/

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/16/china-to-purchase-the-federal-reserve/

What a bunch of hogwash water

Remember that used to be the Roman Empire

Did you ever just think that after 10 years of nothing happening that this probably is a scam?

I didn't

I was told this would rv in 2016 when I bought my dinar

Now there have been some liars around I'll agree to that

Like okie and his minions

Or keep promising to wear a dress if it didn't rv back in 2010

The every week productions are just to goofy to invest in

We will see what happens

It's no biggie

But some bought into the rv Monday morning stories and now they are mad just look around there's some who come here every day now to put the investment down and everyone who believes in it

What's up with that

It looks like at the end of 2015

Iraqs debt will be paid in full to Kuwait

Think that's a biggie for Iraq in the international community ?

That alone aught to bump up its credit rating

As well as the increase in oil production

Compared to 10 years ago with all the debt and low oil production

So 10 years ago doesn't even count as far as I'm concerned

Those believing it would rv with those circumstances are definatly low information investors

Look at each day as a new day not as all one day that never ends

I'll wait thru 2016 and possibly to the release of the budget in 2017

I bought a few dinar to hold for when I get ready to retire

I got 7 years to go

So

How ever it turns out will be the way it is

Did you ever just think that after 10 years of nothing happening that this probably is a scam?

Not the currency itself. Of course not. 

The hype and pumping about it becoming world leading currency and the fiction RV projections many have given out so lightly... Yes, definitely a scam. JMHO.

I think we'll eventually be able to make some gain off this nightmare but  it won't be  that huge  life-altering increase some told us it would be. Again JMHO..

Edited by umbertino

On the news last night was reporting that some countries could have a currency revalue this weekend, anyone care to speculate which ones they maybe ? :eyebrows:

i find it hard to believe you heard this on the news. are you watching tnt tony news?

CNBC, mentioned Argentina, but did not give a list of others.

okay so one country argentina was mentioned you led on like something related to dinar. argentinas rate is not respresentative of the strenght of their currency. onthe ground in argentina you can get 9 or 10 pesos for a dollar where as the offical rate is 5 something. that revalue would be to revalue at a rate which people would actually have confidence in. as it stands now people in argentina are trying to dump their pesos for anything but pesos. i believe they actually have laws prohibiting people from buying dollars, gold silver. this is unrelated and a totally different scenario. this has nothing to do with a global currency reset as thats a completely made up guru term

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i find it hard to believe you heard this on the news. are you watching tnt tony news?okay so one country argentina was mentioned you led on like something related to dinar. argentinas rate is not respresentative of the strenght of their currency. onthe ground in argentina you can get 9 or 10 pesos for a dollar where as the offical rate is 5 something. that revalue would be to revalue at a rate which people would actually have confidence in. as it stands now people in argentina are trying to dump their pesos for anything but pesos. i believe they actually have laws prohibiting people from buying dollars, gold silver. this is unrelated and a totally different scenario. this has nothing to do with a global currency reset as thats a completely made up guru term

Wow, you might want to read the entire thread before you post. Someone posted

the vid of what was said. And yes it was said.

• Upvote 1

i find it hard to believe you heard this on the news. are you watching tnt tony news?

okay so one country argentina was mentioned you led on like something related to dinar. argentinas rate is not respresentative of the strenght of their currency. onthe ground in argentina you can get 9 or 10 pesos for a dollar where as the offical rate is 5 something. that revalue would be to revalue at a rate which people would actually have confidence in. as it stands now people in argentina are trying to dump their pesos for anything but pesos. i believe they actually have laws prohibiting people from buying dollars, gold silver. this is unrelated and a totally different scenario. this has nothing to do with a global currency reset as thats a completely made up guru term

The Video used Argentina as an Example with a Maybe..but actually said 4 currency adjustment were expected, didn't say up or down...sounds if you  just went off the Title or it sound if you as well been listen to TNT...

• Upvote 3

WORLD

Push 'reset' button on world, WEF founder says

Kim Hjelmgaard, USA TODAY

10 days ago

Facebook

Twitter

Google Plus

more

Andy Mettler

Davos, Switzerland. The 2014 annual meeting of the World Economic Forum will take place there from Jan. 22 to 25.

It's time to press the "reset" button on the world, the founder of the World Economic Forum said Wednesday, addressing media ahead of the WEF's much ballyhooed annual meeting in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, that gets underway in a week's time.

"The world is complex, it's fast-moving, it's interconnected, and we in Davos want to provide a mirror to the world as it is. It is not a meeting devoted to one set of issues. It's a meeting that address the complexity of our world," said Klaus Schwab, the WEF's founder and executive chairman.

Schwab was speaking as part of efforts to showcase the upcoming yearly jamboree for the global political and corporate elite that has as its core aim an ambition no less lofty than to foster an environment where the myriad problems and challenges facing the world in 2014 can be tackled head on.

The confab officially kicks off on Jan. 22 and runs through Jan. 25. USA TODAY will publish a more in-depth preview of the event in the days running up to the meeting.

But speaking to journalists Wednesday, Schwab said: "We need to push the reset button. The world is still much too much caught in a crisis-management mode. We should look at our future in a much more constructive and strategic way. That is what Davos is about." He added that Davos is a unique forum because, "There is no place in the world where so many stakeholders of our global future assemble, all united by the mission of improving the state of the world."

Schwab said that confidence appeared to be creeping back into the global economy following the difficult post-financial crises years, but that for many countries, "It's like running with a heavy backpack on your shoulders."

More than 2,500 fellow Davos travelers will convene in the small Swiss mountain town, including dozens of heads of state and hundreds of business leaders. The official theme for this year's meeting is "The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business."

Presidents and prime ministers from the Group of 20 countries who will address the meeting include:

Tony Abbot, prime minister of Australia

Shinzo Abe, prime minister of Japan

David Cameron, prime minister of the United Kingdom

Enrico Letta, prime minister of Italy

Enrique Peña Nieto, president of Mexico

Park Geun-Hye, president of the Republic of Korea

Dilma Rousseff, president of Brazil

The highly respected London newspaper The Sunday Telegraph says that the CIA is quietly flooding Iraq with counterfeit money, especially, it is believed, 5, 25 and 50 dinar notes in an attempt to destabilize Saddam Hussein's government by making the money worth next to nothing.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/168256-about-the-issuance-of-a-new-iraqi-currency-soon/page-21#ixzz2rX5mpArL

>>>>>>>The biggest culprit was Ahmed Chalabi, everyone’s favorite crook. He had warehouses full of counterfeit bills of both eras. Eventually, he was caught, but he never was tried or fined for the crime of which the magnitude was staggering. Being of the same crooked mentality of the stooges now in power in Iraq, Chalabi was named as Minister of Energy. Instead of disavowing such actions, the quislings held Chalabi in high esteem because he was able to rob much more than they could.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/168256-about-the-issuance-of-a-new-iraqi-currency-soon/page-21#ixzz2rX6Z3ysF

There is reason to believe that at the same time the 4th Group was making imitations of the Iraqi currency, the CIA was forging their currency. Prior to the 1991 Gulf War, Iraq’s currency was prepared abroad, by Thomas de la Rue of England and, presumably another country. According to Triumph without Victory, U.S. News and World Report, 1992, page 190, in an operation called "Blink, Saddam, Blink," Washington persuaded the two countries that had produced the Iraqi currency to:

print counterfeit Iraqi currency, which was then distributed to (Kurdish leaders, who flooded the market with worthless bills.)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/168256-about-the-issuance-of-a-new-iraqi-currency-soon/page-21#ixzz2rX70GCIo

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/printerfriendly.php?storyid=3221

How much of the counterfit currency is the cbi supposed to back with foriegn currency reserves

If the dinar was devalued by 600,000 percent

Is 300,000 percent revaluation out of the question ?

The cbi didn't issue the counterfit currency

And I'm sure there's numbers as to how much was counterfitted by the USA

Shouldn't that be deducted from the amount the cbi is liable for

The Iraqi dinar was destroyed by the west

It should be restored by the west since saddam is gone

• Upvote 1

23 January 2014 Last updated at 15:07 ET

•  

Argentine peso suffers steepest fall since 2002 crisis

_72435532_72435531.jpgIn the past two years, the government has introduced restrictions on buying dollars

Argentina's currency, the peso, has seen its sharpest one-day fall since the country's 2002 financial crisis.

The peso fell 11% to stand at an official rate of eight pesos to the dollar. Unofficially, the rate is 13 pesos to the dollar.  :wacko: 

The central bank had been acting to support the waning currency but this week all but gave that up.

Investors have lost confidence in the country. Despite efforts to support the economy, inflation has soared to 25%.

The official inflation rate is lower, but government data is not seen as entirely credible by those in the country nor the wider investment community.

This year, inflation is expected to top 30%.

That erodes confidence in the peso, prompting investors to put their money into US dollars rather than the sinking domestic currency.

Restrictions

Under the presidency of Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentina has introduced a number of restrictions on transactions with foreign currency.

This week it even introduced new restrictions on online shopping as part of increasingly desperate efforts to stop foreign currency reserves from falling any further.

Anyone buying items through international websites must sign a declaration and produce it at a customs office, where the packages have to be collected.

The government now limits tax-free purchases to two a year.

Argentina's reserves of hard currency dropped by 30% last year, making support for the peso increasingly unaffordable.

In 2002, millions of Argentines saw their incomes and living standards collapse amid a crisis that included a government default on international debts and 41% inflation.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/170987-argentine-peso-suffers-steepest-fall-since-2002-crisis/#ixzz2rezggvY4

Edited by yota691

looks like the GCR is in progress.

yeah :)

23 January 2014 Last updated at 15:07 ET

•  

Argentine peso suffers steepest fall since 2002 crisis

_72435532_72435531.jpgIn the past two years, the government has introduced restrictions on buying dollars

Argentina's currency, the peso, has seen its sharpest one-day fall since the country's 2002 financial crisis.

The peso fell 11% to stand at an official rate of eight pesos to the dollar. Unofficially, the rate is 13 pesos to the dollar.  :wacko: 

The central bank had been acting to support the waning currency but this week all but gave that up.

Investors have lost confidence in the country. Despite efforts to support the economy, inflation has soared to 25%.

The official inflation rate is lower, but government data is not seen as entirely credible by those in the country nor the wider investment community.

This year, inflation is expected to top 30%.

That erodes confidence in the peso, prompting investors to put their money into US dollars rather than the sinking domestic currency.

Restrictions

Under the presidency of Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Argentina has introduced a number of restrictions on transactions with foreign currency.

This week it even introduced new restrictions on online shopping as part of increasingly desperate efforts to stop foreign currency reserves from falling any further.

Anyone buying items through international websites must sign a declaration and produce it at a customs office, where the packages have to be collected.

The government now limits tax-free purchases to two a year.

Argentina's reserves of hard currency dropped by 30% last year, making support for the peso increasingly unaffordable.

In 2002, millions of Argentines saw their incomes and living standards collapse amid a crisis that included a government default on international debts and 41% inflation.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/170987-argentine-peso-suffers-steepest-fall-since-2002-crisis/#ixzz2rezggvY4

The banks are asking the people to keep their money in US Dollars for a year and they will waive the fee

Watch Cashin: 'End of the world has been postponed'

Published: Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 | 2:40 PM ET

Can't get video over as of right now hit this link to watch... http://video.cnbc.co...ideo=3000241181

Cashin says hold on to joy today
Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 | 11:40 AM ET
CNBC's Bob Pisani and Art Cashin, of UBS, on Facebook's earnings, the status of emerging markets and the economic impact of the polar vortex.

Art Cashin said stocks gained Thursday as fears of emerging market currency problems eased but investors should "take the joy that we have today and hold onto it and see what markets do overnight."

Cashin, UBS' director of floor operations at the NYSE, told CNBC's Bob Pisani he thinks the primary factor helping equities now is "the fact that the end of the world has been postponed, apparently. We'll see how long that continues. If the emerging markets can remain stable for a couple of days we might be able to build on this. I think they're going to take it one day at a time."

He thinks the market's attention will be moving from earnings to the economy in the coming days. "We've seen some weakening signs. Can the Fed keep tapering? What's going on here?"

—By CNBC.com

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171245-watch-cashin-end-of-the-world-has-been-postponed/#ixzz2rwrDblMG

Edited by yota691