Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tech. Support Issues as of TODAY 4-26-2010 Post Here

ToddS

Please post in this thread if you have Tech support questions as of today 4-26-2010 it is very difficult for the Moderators to know who is still having issues and which issues have been solved or solved themselves with the forum upgrade. Either chat or forum issues can be posted here. If you know of someone that is still experiencing technical difficulties with the NEW platform post that information here as well. Give their username and be as specific as you can as to what you or someone else has experienced as far as log in issues, or user issues with the NEW forum or chat as of today.

Thank you very much for your understanding during this transitional period to the NEW DinarVets forum and chat platform.

ToddS

Please post in this thread if you have Tech support questions as of today 4-26-2010 it is very difficult for the Moderators to know who is still having issues and which issues have been solved or solved themselves with the forum upgrade. Either chat or forum issues can be posted here. If you know of someone that is still experiencing technical difficulties with the NEW platform post that information here as well. Give their username and be as specific as you can as to what you or someone else has experienced as far as log in issues, or user issues with the NEW forum or chat as of today.

Thank you very much for your understanding during this transitional period to the NEW DinarVets forum and chat platform.

ToddS

My username is wbuse984 and I have still been unable to log on with that username, nor get any link to work for resetting my password (keep getting Error 404), tried clearing cookies, rebooting thereafter, no go...cannot log into VIP, I can log into chat...

Can some help please...

Signed: Disgruntled...a.k.a. wbuse984

My username is wbuse984 and I have still been unable to log on with that username, nor get any link to work for resetting my password (keep getting Error 404), tried clearing cookies, rebooting thereafter, no go...cannot log into VIP, I can log into chat...

Can some help please...

Signed: Disgruntled...a.k.a. wbuse984

Keep getting this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/index.php<app=core&module=global&section=lostpass&do=sendform was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at dinarvets.com Port 80

Keep getting this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/index.php<app=core&module=global&section=lostpass&do=sendform was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at dinarvets.com Port 80

Did you remember to click the link on the verification E-MAIL ?

Hello tech support, I keep getting messages sent from "Dinar Vets Message Board" sent to my email address. The subject reads "A reply has been made to a personal conversation". I didnt do anything to receive this correspondence. Would you make it stop please. Just started getting them yesterday and I am getting a lot of them. Thank you.

Hello tech support, I keep getting messages sent from "Dinar Vets Message Board" sent to my email address. The subject reads "A reply has been made to a personal conversation". I didnt do anything to receive this correspondence. Would you make it stop please. Just started getting them yesterday and I am getting a lot of them. Thank you.

Hi Burnt Toast,

We regret the inconvenience to you with the unwanted emails and notifications.

With the forum platform conversion, it seems that some of our personal settings may have changed.

Normally ... these types of emails are something you control. If you don't mind, please try this:

Using the Tab "SETTINGS" at top of page, 2nd row of tabs (next to SIGN OUT tab) ...

Open Settings

Under General Settings, you will see Privacy Settings.

Go through all your Privacy Settings and check or uncheck according to your personal preferences.

See if that works, and let us know if you continue to get unwanted messages.

Thank you!

luckylucy

Hello —

There used to be a tab "Dinarified" on the toolbar — now I can find it no place.

I am trying to get dinarified & the instructions to "click on the tab up top ↨ that says "Notifications" — can't find this either.

Also I can find no place inside my profile or settings that allow me to find MY Personal Messenger within my profile or settings.

Appreciate any assistance,

~ abonnie

Hello —

There used to be a tab "Dinarified" on the toolbar — now I can find it no place.

I am trying to get dinarified & the instructions to "click on the tab up top ↨ that says "Notifications" — can't find this either.

Also I can find no place inside my profile or settings that allow me to find MY Personal Messenger within my profile or settings.

~ abonnie

At this time we do not have dinar-ified up and running but will hopefully soon

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please post in this thread if you have Tech support questions as of today 4-26-2010

I was one of those who just happened to use PayPal for the recurring monthly payment. Since then I have been trying to get back in under the new plan schedule. No luck. I have tried the regular "upgrade to VIP" as well as the link for those having trouble. My last attempt was this afternoon. 5/1/10. I was hoping that as all the other issues of the conversion were handled, this would work itself out also. Your help is appreciated.

Chip Chandler

I was one of those who just happened to use PayPal for the recurring monthly payment. Since then I have been trying to get back in under the new plan schedule. No luck. I have tried the regular "upgrade to VIP" as well as the link for those having trouble. My last attempt was this afternoon. 5/1/10. I was hoping that as all the other issues of the conversion were handled, this would work itself out also. Your help is appreciated.

Chip Chandler

This was Grumpy's response to this tech question in another thread here and it is prettyr much what I know is going on as well.

"Its been crazy around here, please email VIP@dinarvets again and include a copy of the transaction please"

Read more:

Let me know if you get a response by sending in an email.

Thanks Grumpy!

How about the point that I can't find MY Personal Messenger — geesh do I feel dumb!

If you are attempting to send a PM to another member here is how I have been doing it. Go to that members page and under their name click on"Send Me A Message" and then follow that. Or if it is not a Private you can post on that members page by clicking on "Comment." I do however think you have to be "Dinarified," or"VIP" to send a PM. Hope that helps abonnie. I know you are VIP but I was addressing other members that might read this as well. ;)

ToddS

I have not been able to get into the live chatroom. Please help.

I also can not find the chat log following the 4/29 conference call. I;m sure it was posted? Please advise where?

I will try to PM through the above directions. Thanks for that info.

I appreciate all your work and help, Adam and support Team.

Hi, need help getting dinarfied. My picture is more simple than alot of others, but I keep getting a message that the file is too large. Please advise. thanks, lvbodyworker

lvbodyworker,

I'm responding to your questions in both posts (can't get my multi-quoter working right):

1. Regarding problem getting into chat room: please post more information, like any error messages, etc.,

2. LINK to April 29th conf call: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum-5/announcement-3-conference-call-recording-42910/

3. PM .. you saw Todds' instructions .. and you can also PM from your own page by using the drop-down at top of page by your ICON "Signed in as lvbodyworker" ... and select Message, go there, then Compose new message ... and follow directions. That'll only work if the other accepts PMs.

4. Getting Dinar-ifed .. per Grumpy's post (#8 above) in this thread, it looks like that process is not available at the moment.

Hope this helps.

luckylucy

Hello —

~ abonnie

On the top left where it says signed in as abonnie you will see a little down arrow, that is a drop down box and I think you will find what your looking for in there ;)

just paid for VIP subscription.... new to all this.

now what?

how do you use / enjoy the subscription?

i cannot find a "users manual" and VIP is not intuitive to the newbie.

i login to dinarvet then what?

thanks for your help...

just paid for VIP subscription.... new to all this.

now what?

how do you use / enjoy the subscription?

i cannot find a "users manual" and VIP is not intuitive to the newbie.

i login to dinarvet then what?

thanks for your help...

It is funny you use the term "users manual" As I used the term "owners manual" to ask about the VIP section when I signed up the first day it was available. If your subscription has been activated you should now see a section on the main forum index page for VIP. If you signed up while logged into DV you may have to log out and then come back in for the system to update. Then there should be no adds at the top of your forum page and like I stated there should be a section titled VIP on your main forum index page. Click on that and look around in there. It is just like this forum just another section.

Hope that helps if not post back in here and I will try to offer additional assistance.

ToddS

• Upvote 1

Hi, My User name is "Northern Norm" and I have been unable to get onto chat for about a month or more.

In the beginning it was decided that I needed to delete cookies etc., which I did. Nothing changed. Since there was talk of a change coming on the site I thought I would just get by with looking at the forum until the change came about. Now it is here I'm still not able to get in the chatroom. Everything else is fine but as soon as I click on the Chat it shows up for about one second and puts me back to Google. I'm really disappointed about this because I had a lot of enjoyment going on chat. However, I suppose the Chatlog will have to suffice.....unless Adam or someone else that has access to the system can figure this out. I am at a total loss.

Thanks again,

Northern Norm