Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq's Economy Wakes Up

Seabee

This past weekend while going through my mail, Bloomberg Businessweek in which I subscribe to, it had a very interesting but short article about the economy in Iraq.

It talks about where they are now versuses back in 2003.

While their economy was dead in the water in 2003, it is estimated that their economy will increase by nearly 17%. The article reassures the reader that good things are happening and will continue to happen for the forseeable futures. The article talks very little about the Dinar, other than to say it is stable with very low inflation at this time.

If you ask my opinion about the article I can tell you this.

With what the article says and from all my other reseach, you will not see an RV this week, next week or even into May. There are still a few piecies to the puzzle that need to be placed yet. I contend that an RV will happen anytime between August 2010 & October 2011.

I firmly beleive that the sooner the Dinar RVs the lower it will be. Allow it to take its time and you will be rewarded in the end

If you want to read this article, you can find it on page 17 of Bloomberg Businessweek April 26, 2010

• Upvote 1