Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Oil Minister: The Country's Need For The Enactment Of The Oil And Gas!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With The Oil Minister And Coffee !

The oil minister for "tomorrow Press": the current state of the country's need for the enactment of the oil and gas

5102.jpg?width=650&watermark=4
Oil Minister Abdul-Karim and coffee

01/22/2014 16:37
Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee, Wednesday, that the current situation and the future of the country became imposes a more necessary legislation in oil and gas law, which guarantees the conduct of the national wealth of the country. said Laibi for "tomorrow Press", "The theme of the development of the provinces is positive and beneficial to all parties, but it requires us to speed up the enactment of the oil and laurel guarantor of Iraq's oil wealth, which constitute more than 95% of the revenues of the Iraqi budget. " He explained that he "discussed with the Minister of State for Provincial Affairs Torhan Mufti mechanics of calculating the earnings of petrodollars to the provinces developed a way that guarantees the rights of all , "noting that" there is a lot of time to arrange the paperwork and creating financial and administrative officer of this new provincial. " and called for coffee the House of Representatives to a "to speed up the reading of the oil and Alghazoagherarh Due to its importance in the delineation of the relationship between the provinces and the federal government and the provinces with regard to the wealth of oil and gas for Iraq." .

The Parliament and since the beginning of the current session on 21 December 2010 and has so far witnessed disagreements and lack of consensus on many of the laws vital task such parties law and the law of oil and gas and the Unified Retirement Law, as well as the general amnesty law and others, underlining observers that it is subject to the bidding of political and the wishes of the leaders of parliamentary blocs.

http://www.alghadpress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=8375

• Upvote 3

I would like 3.20 humps.

And out of nowhere BAADAA BING BAADAA BOOM let's all sing happy songs

pass the budget, pass the HCL, pass EVERYTHING.

Then we'll all Walk Like Egyptians to the bank.

The only thing that gets consistantly passed over there is gas...

fart-in-bed.gif

• Upvote 3

This maliki plant is part of the reason it is not enacted.  He's just doing maliki's dirty work.  Now he wants to get up and say we need the HCL?  Get off it dude.   You have had plenty of opportunity to sit with parliament, and the master of deception of Iraq, and don't come out like it is someone else to blame.   So, I wonder, does this mean he is serious now? Or, does it mean he just wants to shift the blame?   And if he is calling for this to stay as 95% of Iraq's budget then, Houston, we have a problem.   They are suppose to diversify their funding of the budget.

Edited by uncirculd

The only thing that gets consistantly passed over there is gas...

fart-in-bed.gif

I as not disputing you mrparrot, however; I believe once they get all of these other things passed, (HCL, GOI, ect) the money will flow. Once the citzens in general take care of thier basic needs they will start wanting other things... hence diversivification. Just mop.

• Upvote 1

Well it's been a long dry dusty road and it looks like we are nearly at the end of our journey. But hope we don't run out of petrol before we get there. So folks cross our fingers and hope to bloody god that this will all end soon, then new problems will start but I will enjoy the new problems of what to do with it I have been thinking hard and long now if I have money in the bank I will be more careful  this time around so say all of us. Hope you know what I mean.

• Upvote 1