Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$900 x 12.4M toward remodeling

Just want to keep the wife happy ... she is happy and we want to keep it that way!  :) 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/170513-900-x-124m-toward-remodeling/#ixzz2rBLMFHpY

I wish you and your wife the best and good luck with selling your dinar and remodeling your home.     :)

• 5 weeks later...

Did you sell it?

I don't see a note and it hasn't been pulled down

I head a group who is buying

If you will leave your contact info on my profile (it won't show to the public) then I will contact you and see what we can work out. A phone number will expedite the situation.

Check me out ... I've a good reputation and I've bought from lots of folks all over the US

Peace

Doc31

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you sell it?

I don't see a note and it hasn't been pulled down

I head a group who is buying

If you will leave your contact info on my profile (it won't show to the public) then I will contact you and see what we can work out. A phone number will expedite the situation.

Check me out ... I've a good reputation and I've bought from lots of folks all over the US

Peace

Doc31

Glad you're still around Doc, great to see you!  (Virtually anyway...)