Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1Iqd =us$3.1

gelai64

I'm totally in awe of the people who invest money in a currency who can not operate a currency converter. It's really embarrassing.

Not everybody can be as smart as you CaptainConrad. They aren't blessed with your raw intelligence. They have to ask questions so that they can learn.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

There is absolutely no way the dinar will rv at $3.10. The Iraquis are not going to make multi-millionnaires of us or of gargabe collectors in Tikrit. We will be lucky and blessed to get $0.86 or thereabouts. Whatever happened to the payment date of April 24? Another key date come and gone. The gurus know as much about what is going to happen as my golden retriever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I am totally in awe of how some people can be towards others. It's really embarrassing.

Personally I can't read any of that Forex stuff or a currency converter. I think everyone has their own talents in life and we should be glad for the things we can do and be happy to share what we know, rather than talk down to others. JMO

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well I am totally in awe of how some people can be towards others. It's really embarrassing.

Personally I can't read any of that Forex stuff or a currency converter. I think everyone has their own talents in life and we should be glad for the things we can do and be happy to share what we know, rather than talk down to others. JMO

Nicely said!

Looks like the site has not been updated for 6 yrs.. Also if you convert euro to usd you will not get the correct rate.. IMO we are months away if not a little longer.

• Upvote 1

There is absolutely no way the dinar will rv at $3.10. The Iraquis are not going to make multi-millionnaires of us or of gargabe collectors in Tikrit. We will be lucky and blessed to get $0.86 or thereabouts. Whatever happened to the payment date of April 24? Another key date come and gone. The gurus know as much about what is going to happen as my golden retriever.

I think it can......My Lab told me this morning that a few country's are getting together to make it a single currency and it will have to hit around 3 bucks to fit in. Hitting at .86 would cause a flood of investers and that would cause a title-wave..IMO..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey

Your question most likely helped someone else! I learn more from other peoples questions being answered and I am sure the rude ones do as well but won't admit it.

Don't be embarresed, I am sure there are a lot of things that they don' know but just don't have the guts to ask.

Thank again!

SOMETHING I LIVE BY AND OTHERS SHOULD ALSO!

YOU SHOULD NEVER LOOK DOWN ON SOMEONE UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING THEM UP!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I'm totally in awe of the people who invest money in a currency who can not operate a currency converter. It's really embarrassing.

Captain, you as well as anyone should know, this is a first time, and in some cases the only investment some have. For some, its the first time they are investing in a currency. If you have money to pay someone to teach you all about it, then good for you. or if you have the skills and time to learn how to use it then good for you, job well done! Dont knock others for not knowing, but maybe you can enlighten the crowd with some knowledge how to better use it. Thank you and have a nice day. :)

• Upvote 4

There certainly appear to be some very nice and sincere people in this forum based on the responses here and elsewhere--I hope that med and others truly aren't pumpers who are just shills for the dinar sellers.

They have gotten so many things just wrong for month and longer and seemingly subtlely continue to stretch when there is bad karma or delays.

It does make econonic sense that Iraq should have an rv, but it just seems too easy to make a lot of $$ from a simple investment transaction.

It would certainly be very sad if those sincere people and others lose their hard-earned investment if this does not come to be for whatever reason.

No intent to bash anyone--just seems funny to thank the gurus over and over for chatter and third cousin references that something is happening when it is not.

• Upvote 1

Lets just see what CaptinConrad brings to this site!! hmmmmmm!!!

These are just a few of C-Conrads post!!

Posted on Today, 08:56 AM by CaptainConrad

Wow...Thanks for enlightening me.

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:57 AM

Somebody get me a box of tissues...this love fest is making me teary.

Posted on Apr 23 2010 09:35 AM by CaptainConrad

How many times have we heard someone has stopped selling or been put on alert...shameful

Posted on Apr 22 2010 06:18 PM by CaptainConrad

6 months of this guy and you learn to just wonder.....

Posted on Apr 22 2010 11:08 AM by CaptainConrad

Amateurs !!!

Posted on Apr 19 2010 06:39 AM by CaptainConrad

Your post is the very reason I don't think it will...

Posted on Apr 18 2010 04:33 PM by CaptainConrad

No one knows what any of this means..I for one...

Posted on Apr 17 2010 01:48 PM by CaptainConrad

I picked a **** of a week to quit sniffing glue....

Just remember that people are on here to learn and share information about this investment!!

If you know so much about everything that has to do with the Dinar,

PLEASE try and help instead of always posting rude and negative comments!

• Upvote 13

CaptianConrad, do you have little man syndrome????? I f you need someone to stroke your ego, all you have to do is ask........I'll tell you how great you are! I know you love me!!!

• Upvote 4

How many times have we heard someone has stopped selling or been put on alert...shameful

Amateurs !!!

Just remember that people are on here to learn and share information about this investment!!

Bumper, thank you so much for this post! I was just thinking how negative Captain Conrad always seems to be. I am a savvy business woman and certainly know there are scoundrels out there, but to constantly say that NO ONE knows what they're talking about.

Take a chill pill, CC...or spare us your spews of venom...

• Upvote 1

I think it can......My Lab told me this morning that a few country's are getting together to make it a single currency and it will have to hit around 3 bucks to fit in. Hitting at .86 would cause a flood of investers and that would cause a title-wave..IMO..

They are talking about a sigle currency but all of the articles that I have read said they are talking in the area of 5-10 years to bring it to fruition which needless to say is way off our rv timeline..LOL Also they can't even agree on where to put the central bank that will handle it. Some countries have withdrawn because of it.

• Downvote 1

Amateurs !!!

Bumper!! I love it!! LMAO

• Upvote 3