Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - IMO...The LD's On The Way With A New Rate !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Texas1's Request For A Bank Rumor Along With A Copy Of The Article That Delta Is Referring To !

Central Bank of the Region-Sulaimani still awaits budget

1823171912014_2538151912014_sul.jpg

19/1/2014 17:24:00

The Iraqi Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq do not have enough budget to send to the Central Bank of the Region-Sulaimani. In the next two days, the money will reach the Central Bank of the Region-Sulaimani.

The General Director of the Central Bank of the Region-Sulaimani, Abdurahman Salih, told PUKmedia: "We wished to have the money today, but it seems that the central bank of Iraq does not have it" 

Salih ensured the arrival of the money tomorrow or the day after it. 

A few days before, the speaker of the Ministry of Finance of the KRG has announced that the problem of the salary budget will be solved and the money will reach our banks.

PUKmedia 

http://176.28.52.138...px?Jimare=18214

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/170327-central-bank-of-the-region-sulaimani-still-awaits-budget/#ixzz2qzBz69iE

HELLO FAMILY: 

A FEW DAYS AGO WALKINGSTICK DID POST ONE HUGE ARTICLE. I'M SURPRISED THAT NO ONE PAID ATTENTION TO IT.

"CENTRAL BANK OF SULAIMANIA STILL AWAITS BUDGET."

THE CBI HAS 3 LOCATION, ONE OF THEM IS IN SULAIMANIA NORTHERN IRAQ. 

THIS HUGE BANK IS STATING THAT THEY HAVE NO MONEY.PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PULL SOME MONEY IN IQD, BUT THE BANK IS STATING WE HAVE NO CASH TO GIVE YOU. IS THAT POSSIBLE?

I DO LIKE THIS ARTICLE CUZ IT GIVE US ANOTHER PROVE THAT THE CBI GOT ALL THE DINARS FROM BANKS, EVEN FROM THEIR OWEN BRANCH IN NORTHERN IRAQ.

IMO...THE LD'S ON THE WAY WITH A NEW RATE. 
thumbsup.gif 

DELTA

• Upvote 6

If the central bank doesn't have it

Who does ?

And how will they get it back

Is it in the hands of ministry of finance all those dollars they auctioned off are somewhere too

The govt Salarys civil service workers and contracts are paid in dinar within Iraq

Are the Iraqis hoarding dinar and dollars

• Upvote 1

Well, I thought something was up,  Kurdistan's banks coffers drying up, Now Sulemenya whcih is part of Kurdistan.  I would have thought that the GOI were starving the Kurds, but yota posted an article which caught my eye.  Rasheed bank is a state bank, so why would the CBI not send them enough money to meet demand for payments?  Something could truly be amiss.

Telegram to the Central Bank of Iraq

By: Bayyna
on: Sun 01/19/2014 1:58

This gets in the Rasheed Bank - Main Branch No. 06 .. We envisage the truth and deliver them faithfully to the officials have a large body of information for the «new evidence» of citizens and traders in the financial market says of custody on the view that the Rasheed Bank - Main Branch No. ( 06) had cut ( 0) Thousands of Dollars Each company banking or money transfer from auction Central Bank to fill the shortage was the result of shortening and functional by 600 thousand dollars. 
says the information that the bank did not meet or Isthsal these amounts in cash as some might imagine at first glance, but defected to the (trick) hidden is to meet the shortfall mentioned above subscribers auctions for Sunday 2 / have been delivered Mbalghm incomplete on Thursday 6 / next vs. pleasing these companies from withholding for example, company banking that its share of (300) thousand dollars surrendered (290) thousand dollars. ask our part: What is the guilt of banking companies Will wrote them to bear the negligence of others? .. Our hope is that we receive a quick reply.

http://www.albayyna-new.com/news.php?action=view&id=27888

• Upvote 2

Bing Translation..more clear IMO

Telegram to the Central Bank of Iraq

By: bayyna
Date: Sunday, 19-01-14 10: 58 am

This gets at the Rasheed Bank-main branch No. 6. We seek the truth and communicate honestly to the recurrence information for "new evidence from citizens and financial market traders say the mandate and that the good-Bank main branch number (06) am taking (0) thousand dollars from each company or banking transfer of Central Bank auction to fill the shortage got a shortened career (600).

According to the information that the Bank had not met or made such payments in cash and think at first glance but resorted to (stunt) subtle is the above-mentioned shortfall of participants of the auction on Sunday 2/have been delivered incomplete'd like Thursday 6/next for satisfying the deductible, for example, the share of the banking company 300,000 dollars surrendered (290). and we ask : What is the guilt of the banking companies are written to bear neglect others?. Hope to hear back soon.

• Upvote 3

Does anyone know if Frank can read .......and thereafter, does he bother to do so? Delta's expertise points hit the toilet with this one.... Wonder if the ole boy even knows this is in the Kurdistan aspect of Iraq?

as for the shortage of money... there is info all over the place as to how common this is, around this time of year..... And its further compounded by the increasing violence..... 

SULÊMANÎ, Kurdistan region 'Iraq',— Locals in Iraqi Kurdistan have found themselves unable to withdraw cash from their banks, despite the fact that they have enough in their accounts. It’s a liquidity problem that recurs every year around this time. Some financial analysts suspect a plot and locals have started keeping their cash under the bed.

Nawzat Qader is standing helplessly in front of a bank in the city of Sulaimaniyah, in the autonomous region of Iraqi Kurdistan. He had wanted to withdraw a small amount of money, so that he could cover his family’s needs over the New Year period. He had deposited IQD800,000 a few weeks ago (around US$500) but when he went to the bank to withdraw it, he was told that the bank had no cash and that he would have to wait.

“How is this possible?” Qader complained loudly. “How is it that I go to my bank to withdraw money that I know I have but I must return home empty handed? How can we trust our banks when things like this happen?”

This has become a common problem for banks in the region around this time of year. Iraqi Kurdistan, in Iraq’s north, operates mostly independently of Baghdad and has its own legislature, military and parliament. However what it does not seem to have enough of is cash. Every year toward the end of the fiscal year the problems become more obvious; it’s also led to delays in salary pay outs for government employees.

“Banks here don’t function the way modern banks do,” says Ali Hama Salih, formerly host of a TV show that uncovered corruption who’s now a politician for the anti-corruption Change movement. “The banking system here has failed.”

“People have lost confidence in the banking system because of these crises in liquidity,” agrees Hawar Sheikh Raouf, of Iraq’s Mansour Bank, which is half owned by the Qatar National Bank; the latter is regarded as one of the Middle East’s safest. “The poor services offered by some of these banks don’t help either.”

Raouf also believes local authorities should take some of the blame. They haven’t tried to support a stable financial system nor have they tried to do anything about this recurring problem of liquidity.

“The solution is not that difficult,” Raouf says. “But local authorities don’t seem to understand how much of a problem this is and how much suffering it causes.”

Meanwhile Mohammed Raouf, a professor of economics at the University of Sulaimaniyah, believes the crisis may have been created deliberately. “Iraq’s Central Bank specifies how much cash a bank must have in reserve, in order to carry out its daily business,” Raouf explains. “If the bank doesn’t have enough cash in reserve,www.Ekurd.net then it is, to all intents and purposes, bankrupt. I believe that those in power are holding the cash up somewhere along the way so they can retain their control on it.”

The professor may well be right. The Iraqi Kurdish Minister of Finance, Baez Talabani, announced that local banks don’t have enough cash because Baghdad isn’t sending as much hard currency as it should.

Despite efforts by both the banks and various investment houses to try and shore up confidence in monetary institutions in Iraqi Kurdistan, nothing really seems to have helped: a lot of locals still prefer to keep their money at home.

Fattah Nouri is one of these. The 60-year-old recently sold some land he inherited but instead of going to a bank, he’s keeping the money safe at home. “I’m planning to buy some more property and I’m afraid that when the time comes the bank will just tell me they don’t have the cash,” he explains. “And if that happens I might lose the opportunity to buy the property I want. I know it’s risky but I’d rather keep the money at home than in a bank.”

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1