Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 1-22-2014

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,  Thanks for all you do !!  Parliment went into session Dec 16th 2013 ?, when "do they" or "did they" get out of session ??  I thought they would be working on the HCL and getting into the WTO, which would lead to RV !!  I hope :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Good morning or afternoon, my question concerns last weeks Hcl concern that you were hoping would make its way over the next few days. I was watching, waiting and hoping to hear something big, but not. Could you let us know to day what had you excited about the hcl last week?

Sorry, a follow up question regarding the wto and Iraqis denial to join, is that a "force to step up" scenario, but how would that ultimately work for or against us regarding an rv?

• Upvote 4

Dear Adam, it seems that Baghdad and the Kurds are digging in their heels -- rather than working things out --in regards to the oil profits distribution. The Kurds are insisting upon 17%, Maliki and Baghdad are offering less. As a consequence, the Kurds are refusing (again) to vote on the 2014 budget. The budget may pass without the Kurds just like last year, but this won't solve this lingering problem. Do you see these issues being resolved anytime soon?

• Upvote 2

Howdy Adam,

My question is, on a scale of 1 - 10 how awkward was the after game interview with Seahawk's Richard Sherman.

I will also accept on a scale of 1 - 10 how much do you think he scared that poor reporter.

I'm just kidding, you don't have to answer but seeing how I've been on here for about 3 years and never asked a question I figured what the heck.

Go RV and world peace and all that...

• Upvote 1

Jan 15 2014

" I have reason to believe that we will be seeing g major HCL news in a couple of days"

Jan 22 2014

Did those things that you were "busting" to tell us but wanted to wait...

happen? Any news on HCL? I enjoy gambling myself poker's my game. You willingness to bet the dinar will go up in 2014....would it going from 1166 to 1165 constitute it going up ?

Go rv!! Go Adam !!

• Upvote 3

I've heard several things, mostly from someone in a group - which ones are true?:  (thanks for your hard work and patience with us all...)

- that all those cashing in dinar will need to sign a waiver saying that they will not talk about the dinar and ensuing wealth they've received from it (personally, I wouldn't be doing that anyway!).  Couldn't the US Gov't. make us sign that and then turn around and make us answer questions/sign papers elsewhere that violate that same agreement to tie our hands with our own money?  kinda like a catch 22... ??  ...like, you may have it, but you can't do anything with it...

- that certain groups that signed agreements with Iraq have already cashed in - like some US congressmen and businessmen...and they signed an agreement that they would not reinvest in the dinar, which some disregarded and they are now having consequences.

- that there will be a street rate (currently around $5-6) ...and then a contract rate (currently around $32) - one with China $36, one with America $32 (values have fluctuated per day) - but one has to have an 800# to get the contract rate.   and this contract rate will only last a few days, then drop to street rate. Do we have a contract rate? 

Thanks much!  Appreciate you and the crew!  :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Wonder why some people believe only the story's they want and disregard the rest as bs

I think they are all bs

Propaganda would be necessary if they were going to rv

But it would serve no purpose if they were not

So what's your take on the bs coming out of Iraq concerning the dinar ?

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all you do on this site!

I read that the CBI must maintain the 2% spread between the official and market rates for a certain amount of time in order to be accepted into IMF Article 8.  Is this true?

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

Hello Adam - I am hearing all this fuss about CBI coming out with a new 50,000 Dinar Note and Deleating the Zeros - Here is the Link http://www.dananerne...ils.php?ID=4364 - If True how would this effect the possible RV? 

Also, I notice that there are many articles coming out about Kurbs and Iraq making agreement on the oil and other articles stating that they are still fighting on on oil and wanted to know what's your take on this issue and how it will effect HCL being finally passed?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, Last week you seemed to have information that you stated you would prefer to see it make it through the news channels.  We have not seen anything to date, can you state what you were excited about?  Also, I have read a proposal would provide $5 per barrel to each Iraqi citizen.  Is this the solution they have been waiting to enact for the Kurds?  If not, what /how much more are we waiting for to finally get to an RV?  January is just about over and we seem to be getting delayed like 2010, 2011, 2012,and 2013.

Please provide as much detail as you can.

thanks

Edited by waitingondinar
  • Upvote 2