Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First off, in my hypothetical theory I wasn't suggesting a way to AVOID taxes. I was

suggesting a way to delay owing them. If you could delay taxes by transfer you would

eventually have to pay them upon selling the metal, preferably at a much larger gain

than you made on dinar. As to the show you referring to it was an antique car and

they did trade him one hundred thousand dollars worth of gold for it. Nothing in the

show was said about taxes or why the man wanted gold. Now to your analogy as

to why Ali may have changed his site, that is a very good possibility. Nevertheless,

I choose to have a more positive attitude towards it. Luck be a lady. I choose to do

so because if for no other reason positive mental attitude births OUTSTANDING

results.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Father, thy will be done"   -  I dont see our heavenly  fathers will done here.  

IF you indeed had the same father I do you would never have made such a statement

to a brother in public, thereby causing dissension within the church family in a forum

were lost souls can witness and find fault with the faith. I asked a simple question,

Because I know why every night my post gets reds.I even chose to use a nickname

so as to not be seen DIRECTLY calling anyone out. I could SERIOUSLY CARE LESS

about someone to cowardly to debate the issue which caused them to leave this site.

But then I did present proof of an irrefutable nature at our last dispute.

Furthermore, you fail to understand that while I am a Christian I am in no way perfect.

So go ahead and trust your friend. Best of luck to you. Know this however, I have

NEVER once visited his site for any reason. Especially not to initiate an argument.

But that is what makes DINAR VETS the most respected dinar site on the internet.

We're mature adults here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amazing that so many folks think a business is not allow to make a profit and grow...some make it sound almost unethical...I'm all for profit...and never heard of a business that wasn't....in it for a Profit....

Profit is not a dirty word. its what makes this country the greatest in the world. I dont care how much you make, I say God bless you! If you ask me how much I want and you pay me what I want and you make a million dollars on me and me work. God bless you. I dont care what you make as long as I get what I ask for. Shame on me for not asking for more. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

IF you indeed had the same father I do you would never have made such a statement

to a brother in public, thereby causing dissension within the church family in a forum

were lost souls can witness and find fault with the faith. I asked a simple question,

Because I know why every night my post gets reds.I even chose to use a nickname

so as to not be seen DIRECTLY calling anyone out. I could SERIOUSLY CARE LESS

about someone to cowardly to debate the issue which caused them to leave this site.

But then I did present proof of an irrefutable nature at our last dispute.

Furthermore, you fail to understand that while I am a Christian I am in no way perfect.

So go ahead and trust your friend. Best of luck to you. Know this however, I have

NEVER once visited his site for any reason. Especially not to initiate an argument.

But that is what makes DINAR VETS the most respected dinar site on the internet.

We're mature adults here.

I have no idea what or who you are talking about. My comment was simply around the fact that if you use important scripture along side  your name as a representation of your life in a public forum,  then represent it accordingly and do not demean or insult people especially in public as this is not how the Holy Spirit treats people and is definitely not the Fathers will that you should either.   If you were not using this scripture as your signature statement  then I would not have made comment on your attitude. 

Edited by Goodlife
  • Upvote 1

First off, in my hypothetical theory I wasn't suggesting a way to AVOID taxes. I was

suggesting a way to delay owing them. If you could delay taxes by transfer you would

eventually have to pay them upon selling the metal, preferably at a much larger gain

than you made on dinar. As to the show you referring to it was an antique car and

they did trade him one hundred thousand dollars worth of gold for it. Nothing in the

show was said about taxes or why the man wanted gold. Now to your analogy as

to why Ali may have changed his site, that is a very good possibility. Nevertheless,

I choose to have a more positive attitude towards it. Luck be a lady. I choose to do

so because if for no other reason positive mental attitude births OUTSTANDING

results.

positive mental attitude and hunches or feelings shouldn't be reasons for investments in my opinion but thats just me. also you are suggesting dodging taxes. when i buy stocks i can't roll one stock into antoher and not pay gains until i finally sell all my stocks at the end. 

my understanding of taxes is you'll pay taxes upon selling your dinar. then you buy silver with your profits and when you sell the silver you will again pay taxes on any gains from teh silver, if you lose money on the silver you can write that off of your dinar gains. you are suggesting not paying taxes because going straight from dinar profits to silver and then sellling the silver if your only paying taxes on the silver your not paying the taxes on the currency. its not just deferring and paying later your avoiding the taxes on the dinar which isn't allowed.

now if you could barter with an individual dinar fro silver you could do it but if you sell to a dinar dealer or even if you found a coinshop to to the swap for you they are required to fill out irs forms on things over 10k so  will ask for your drivers license and social

I have no idea what or who you are talking about. My comment was simply around the fact that if you use important scripture along side  your name as a representation of your life in a public forum,  then represent it accordingly and do not demean or insult people especially in public as this is not how the Holy Spirit treats people and is definitely not the Fathers will that you should either.   If you were not using this scripture as your signature statement  then I would not have made comment on your attitude.

Of course you have no idea what I am talking about. So let me be blunt, if you have

any problem with me you may contact me in private on my profile page. As you're

truly not interested in what God said as much as you're interested in creating

Confrontation. YOU WON'T GET THAT FROM ME. Our public discussion is over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Amazing that so many folks think a business is not allow to make a profit and grow...some make it sound almost unethical...I'm all for profit...and never heard of a business that wasn't....in it for a Profit....

exactly yota we are a capatilist society

Ali's a scum bag..for many reasons, with evidence, which I can post

i would be interested to see as well tbomb

And LGD keep up the positive attitude you rock son!!!! Suddenly Rocks!!!

Ali's a scum bag..for many reasons, with evidence, which I can post

I know for a long time alot of people have hated dinartrade and ali. why dont you like him/them? if they are scamming people or something then fine yeah bad guy but i see a lot of people with that obama mentality i hate him because he figured out a clever way to make money and im dumping my money into a longshot "investmetn" hoping to get rich. the dealers are making all this money i hate them. what is it ali did that you dont like? i always thought dinar trade provided us a service and a currency we are seeking out at a reasonable price. they have decent customer service in my experience with them. nto sure whats so bad about them?