Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok I rceived an email today from Dinar Trade. I'm posting from a smart phone 

and don't know how to post the actual letter but what I'm about to tell everyone 

can easily be seen on there newly designed website. Dinar Trade is now 

announcing that you can trade your dinar for gold and silver coins. This could

be very interesting for us because some believe if you transfer one investment

(dinar) into another investment (gold/silver) then you haven't really made a

capital gain. Thereby delaying the paying of taxes as a direct crossover in an

investment isn't truly a gain. It was something of a major discussion several yrs

back. I find it very interesting with everything going on at this time that now DT

has added this feature to their website as well as as of today there site is

compleatly a new site. Likewise, we must consider why SUDDENLY so many changes? 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 7

Interesting... I have to admit that I haven't been to their site in some time. I did however make all of my dinar purchases from DT so, I'll have to check out their new site.

Don't think I'm too interested myself in gold at this point. When and if this thing happens I'd just like to make my exchange at the bank and move on lol.

I would also like to add that anyone who thinks they are going to finagle their way out of paying any taxes on this thing may want to consider WHO exactly they are dealing with and just pay the stupid taxes rather than ending up in an extremely unappealing situation IMO. Just saying...

• Upvote 3

mmmmm!  this  dinar trade note , along with tampa dinar getting bought by  dinar inc. ,  what is about to transpire ?   and  now they will trade  gold for dinar <----------  a big step to be  internationally reconginzed   dinar  that is  i can only hope they are saying    trade gold for 1 to 1 value ,  but  i bet not   send your million dinar in for  a  1 16th  ounce  of gold  -------->  but  would be very cool if  it was  1 once gold for 1,ooo dinar

• Upvote 2

Jeep you're making me think again.LOL. you're exactly right, Ali would have to have a

goodly amount of gold and silver on hand to make such an offer. Or have a precious

metal dealer working with him. Because at this time NO ONE would accept dinar

as payment for anything. And DT is promising next day delivery of gold and silver. 

But I'm thinking something like this scenario, a free float RV either starting @.10cents

and then SLOWLY going up. Imagine what people would do. As fed up with Iraq and dinar

as everyone is nearly no one would keep their dinar. Some just going to the bank

and cashing out while others would jump on transferring into metals. ESPECIALLY

If it ends up not being a capital gain. DT would get the dinar back at a low rate, that in

my opinion would begin to rise substantially within a few weeks. It's just human nature. 

The masses aren't patient and they believe they deserve this yesterday. It's the perfect

scenario for DT and even better for the CBI. This event isn't going to cost Iraq one

bloody DIME. 

• Upvote 4

Jeep you're making me think again.LOL. you're exactly right, Ali would have to have a

goodly amount of gold and silver on hand to make such an offer. Or have a precious

as payment for anything. And DT is promising next day delivery of gold and silver. 

But I'm thinking something like this scenario, a free float RV either starting @.10cents

and then SLOWLY going up. Imagine what people would do. As fed up with Iraq and dinar

as everyone is nearly no one would keep their dinar. Some just going to the bank

If it ends up not being a capital gain. DT would get the dinar back at a low rate, that in

my opinion would begin to rise substantially within a few weeks. It's just human nature. 

The masses aren't patient and they believe they deserve this yesterday. It's the perfect

scenario for DT and even better for the CBI. This event isn't going to cost Iraq one

bloody DIME.

LGD,

Bingo :). Smart business move :)

Interesting... I have to admit that I haven't been to their site in some time. I did however make all of my dinar purchases from DT so, I'll have to check out their new site.

Don't think I'm too interested myself in gold at this point. When and if this thing happens I'd just like to make my exchange at the bank and move on lol.

I would also like to add that anyone who thinks they are going to finagle their way out of paying any taxes on this thing may want to consider WHO exactly they are dealing with and just pay the stupid taxes rather than ending up in an extremely unappealing situation IMO. Just saying...

Djorgie,

I'm with you,, I want my windows without obstructions :)

• Upvote 2

Sounds like Ali is having trouble getting dinar from Iraq. Sells dinar to us for a profit. Trades us gold for the same dinar for a profit. Then sells the dinar back to us for a profit. Now that my friends is the true definition of capitalism. 

Edited by mr john
  • Upvote 3

bloody DIME. 

this doesn't mean anything groundbreaking, its a way to make money on both ends. surely people would take dinar as payment, especially a dinar dealer who can flip it and resell it for a profit. so not only is ali making money buying your dinar in or using it as gold or silver payment which is probably at like 800 per million or something like that cheaper than even the biggest dealer is gonna get wholesale, he's going to resell it to another dinar buyer making a bigger profit tan normal and he's going to sell you gold at a markup making mony on that as well. this doesn't mean anything positive about the dinar its a way to drive more business and as a side benefit people on forums are going to go crazy thinking this means something important as far as an imminent rv which in turn drives even more business.

mmmmm!  this  dinar trade note , along with tampa dinar getting bought by  dinar inc. ,  what is about to transpire ?   and  now they will trade  gold for dinar <----------  a big step to be  internationally reconginzed   dinar  that is  i can only hope they are saying    trade gold for 1 to 1 value ,  but  i bet not   send your million dinar in for  a  1 16th  ounce  of gold  -------->  but  would be very cool if  it was  1 once gold for 1,ooo dinar

this is not a big step. this means NOTHING in terms of dinar being a tradeable currency in the near future. any dealer can accept dinar for the purchase of anything gold, silver, bitcoins, captain crunch ceral. this is nothing more than  a barter type stiuation. ali is making money on the buy in and making money off selling gold to that person getting out of the dinar investment

Sounds like Ali is having trouble getting dinar from Iraq. Sells dinar to us for a profit. Trades us gold for the same dinar for a profit. Then sells the dinar back to us for a profit. Now that my friends is the true definition of capitalism. 

if every other dealer can get dinar from iraq i doubt ali one of the larger ones is having trouble. this is a marketing gimmick and a way to make more money. he's either making omoney selling gold and silver himself or getting a cutback from a gold dealer and getting a cheaper buy in price for himeslf

Something is cooking

lol nope this menas nothing improtant, its a marketing gimicka nd a way to get another revenue stream. means absolutely nothing for the future of the dinar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

one could always trade dinar in for their original investment/or what they NEED at the moment...hang onto some dinar...and trade some for metals.

best of all three worlds.

It does not need to be all or nothing....keep thinking outside the box.

That's a great idea in diversifying..... and running the numbers, your initial investment would have to be no more than 700.00 per million dinar to make any sense doing it this way.... And even then.... you're paying hundreds of dollars over spot for the metal.. and it would be much better to go to Apmex or something like that to buy your metal.... Definitely admire the business sense of this guy... and this is money hand over fist, way in excess of what you could buy metal for on an open market..... just sayin..... (And in principle, I'm a huge metal fan, and like the soundness of your advice to get some) :)

• Upvote 1

Definitely Razur.

Like you I believe that metals is definitely the way to go at this time. ESPECIALLY

silver. Traditionally it has traded 1/5th the price of gold which makes silver highly

under priced at this time. However, the point I was trying to make is that Ali of Dinar

Trade is, as far as I know, the first American company to accept dinar as payment for

anything. That has got to mean something, though I don't exactly know what.

Definitely Razur.

Like you I believe that metals is definitely the way to go at this time. ESPECIALLY

silver. Traditionally it has traded 1/5th the price of gold which makes silver highly

under priced at this time. However, the point I was trying to make is that Ali of Dinar

Trade is, as far as I know, the first American company to accept dinar as payment for

anything. That has got to mean something, though I don't exactly know what.

I wouldn't read anything into what Dinar trade is doing except they have found another way to make money out of IQD investors. He is accepting IQD  because he trades in it and has made a great deal of money trading with broad margins. 

There is no way Iraq is ready for any kind of rv at the moment. Very unstable.   The Iraq Govt will be focusing on how to get one of their major cities back - here is a exert from a very recent press release 

Al-Qaeda-linked militants tightened their grip on Fallujah, a city on Baghdad's doorstep that has been outside of government control for weeks, as bombings in the capital killed 18 people Monday.

The latest setbacks come as security forces pressed a massive assault on anti-government fighters in Ramadi, another predominantly Sunni Arab city where swathes of territory have been outside of the authorities' control, while a top official warned that militants had enough weaponry to "occupy Baghdad".

So lets settle in for a while longer and keep our feet on the ground.  This  country needs some effective prayer and serious help to stem this darkness. 

• Upvote 3

I wouldn't read anything into what Dinar trade is doing except they have found another way to make money out of IQD investors. He is accepting IQD  because he trades in it and has made a great deal of money trading with broad margins. There is no way Iraq is ready for any kind of rv at the moment. Very unstable.   The Iraq Govt will be focusing on how to get one of their major cities back - here is a exert from a very recent press release  Al-Qaeda-linked militants tightened their grip on Fallujah, a city on Baghdad's doorstep that has been outside of government control for weeks, as bombings in the capital killed 18 people Monday.[/size] 

The latest setbacks come as security forces pressed a massive assault on anti-government fighters in Ramadi, another predominantly Sunni Arab city where swathes of territory have been outside of the authorities' control, while a top official warned that militants had enough weaponry to "occupy Baghdad". So lets settle in for a while longer and keep our feet on the ground.  This  country needs some effective prayer and serious help to stem this darkness.

Really? Interesting thought processes you have. Let me try. LOL

A few years back, when people were buying dinar like there's no tomorrow, Ali ran

Dinar Trade on a skeleton crew with a basic web site that cost little to maintain. Now

today when very few people are buying dinar, indeed many are selling thereby actually

creating a cost for dealers. You're suggesting that Ali created the most interactive

high tech website I have ever seen. Complete with more on duty staff, just because

he had nothing better to do. And of course he's so rich from, "cheating", all of us

who bought dinar with his enormous spread that the extra expenses are no concern

to him. And forget trying to'LIE' to us saying it's just another site. Yesterday when

I was perusing it, SUDDENLY, a staff member initiated an online chat with me saying

they noticed I was looking at the site for some time and wanted to see if I needed

any help. This was NOT a program but an actual person.

Allow me to educate you a little about business. You don't spend that much more

for upgrades at a time when your business is down. You do spend much more for

upgrades if you strongly suspect an increase in traffic and business.

In conclusion, if you want to continue to see the world as going to hell in a basket

That's your prerogative. As for me I choose to have hope in better things to come.

Of course it doesn't matter to me how long it takes to get here I simply choose to

remain positive and upbeat about life. But hey I love big rollercoaster's too.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

When the rate changes I'll be able to buy silver LIVE IN MY FACE.I bet he's selling for 20% above spot to get you coming and going!And what's the rate today? An ounce for a 25K bill? HAHAHA!!

Agreed, but let's speculate thoreticly.

IF, let's say, the direct transfer of your dinar investment to gold or silver was not

considered a capital gain (especially if you had to pay DT a commission) would it

be prudent to do?

If the new rate was $1.16 probably not. However, if they float it starting around ten

cents and manage to keep it from going too high before the cash in period then options

must be considered. Say you have one million dinar at ten cents that's $100 thousand.

Of which the capital gain taxes (AT THIS TIME) is 25%. Most believe it will increase.

You can either give Obunner $25 thousand or you can pay a much smaller spread to

DT. I don't like Obummer that much, sorry.

Again let me say that this is purely hypothetical speculation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Really? Interesting thought processes you have. Let me try. LOL

A few years back, when people were buying dinar like there's no tomorrow, Ali ran

Dinar Trade on a skeleton crew with a basic web site that cost little to maintain. Now

today when very few people are buying dinar, indeed many are selling thereby actually

creating a cost for dealers. You're suggesting that Ali created the most interactive

high tech website I have ever seen. Complete with more on duty staff, just because

he had nothing better to do. And of course he's so rich from, "cheating", all of us

who bought dinar with his enormous spread that the extra expenses are no concern

to him. And forget trying to'LIE' to us saying it's just another site. Yesterday when

I was perusing it, SUDDENLY, a staff member initiated an online chat with me saying

they noticed I was looking at the site for some time and wanted to see if I needed

any help. This was NOT a program but an actual person.

Allow me to educate you a little about business. You don't spend that much more

for upgrades at a time when your business is down. You do spend much more for

upgrades if you strongly suspect an increase in traffic and business.

In conclusion, if you want to continue to see the world as going to hell in a basket

That's your prerogative. As for me I choose to have hope in better things to come.

Of course it doesn't matter to me how long it takes to get here I simply choose to

remain positive and upbeat about life. But hey I love big rollercoaster's too.

i dont think ali creating a new site really means much one way or the other in terms of positive outlook for dinar. at the very least it means he doesn't see the dinar craze going away anytime soon. maybe that means at the very least the dinar isn't going to 0. iraq isn't going to fall into civil war. at the very least teh status quo will be maintained and he will continue selling for quite some time.

it used to be everyone was buying dinar like crazy. seems like fewer people are interested in dinar and people overall are more pessimistic. its like a drug dealer you dont have to advertise crack there's people who want it and who will seek it out. i would compare dinar a few years ago to crack. dealers didnt have to advertise or try to hard there were less dealers more buyers they probably just sat around waiting for orders to come in. now fast forward a few years and ali has an established business with probably more overhead ie employees, packing centers, etc, etc, etc. If business slows down he still kind of has to keep all those things going and all those things are expensive so what does he have to do? he has to drive more business. how do you do that? with a better website, a more seo friendly website so he can try to get more buyers off google, etc.

to be honest its about time a dealer had a really professional interact website. you have multi million dollar companies operating websites that look like poorly built template websites. essentially dinar dealers are inthe banking industry. you'd think you'd want a well built professional website to inspire confidence in people spending a lot of money with you but also that their personal info is secure so it always surprsied me the poor website quality of pretty much all dinar dealers

Agreed, but let's speculate thoreticly.

IF, let's say, the direct transfer of your dinar investment to gold or silver was not

considered a capital gain (especially if you had to pay DT a commission) would it

be prudent to do?

If the new rate was $1.16 probably not. However, if they float it starting around ten

cents and manage to keep it from going too high before the cash in period then options

must be considered. Say you have one million dinar at ten cents that's $100 thousand.

Of which the capital gain taxes (AT THIS TIME) is 25%. Most believe it will increase.

You can either give Obunner $25 thousand or you can pay a much smaller spread to

DT. I don't like Obummer that much, sorry.

Again let me say that this is purely hypothetical speculation.

you really think the irs would leave a loophole for peopel to avoid these taxes? no.

i forget exactly what the scenario was but there was an episode of pawn stars where a guy wanted to be paid for osmething in silver or was selling gold and wanted silver or something like that. rick told the guy legally he couldn't do that he would have to pay him in dollars and then put that towards the silver or soemthing along those lines. 

im pretty sure someoen has referred to this epidode before so maybe someone else can chime in and elaborate i dont remember the exact sitaution.

as for the ali and gold and silver thing. why hate on the guy. if you wanna do teh swap then do it, if you dont nobody is forcing you to. ali is offering a service.some people may prefer having to go one place and do it all at once vs finding a buyer for your dinar, then going to a coinshop and paying $3 or $4 over spot for a coin. i wouldn't do it personally but i can see how some people would. so ali is charging $5 over for silver. most coinshops near me are buying in at $2.50 to $3.00 over spot so obvoiusly they wanna make money too they are probably marking it up to at least $4 or $5. granted gainsville coins is cheaper but some people are lazy and want everything done for them and for that you'll pay a fee. same way frosted mini wheats cost more than the big ones. if your too lazy to break your own mini wheats your going to pay more

• Upvote 1