Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone's help needed re Bad password ERROR MSSG?

Sunglass

Adam has requested everyone's assistance in getting this message out to those still having login issues:

If they are still getting Password Error Message and can’t log in to Dinarvets, click the link below….

www.dinarvets.com/links/lostpass

and follow instructions. This should resolve the problem. Whether it does or not, please report back here to tell us it resolved your login problems. 

Thank you, Sglass~

Thanks, Sunglass,

I had to use this link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

Still getting Password Error Message and can’t log in to Dinarvets, click the link below….

and follow instructions. This should resolve the problem. Whether it does or not, please report back here to tell us it resolved your login problems. 

Thank you, Sglass~

Please mods do not close this POST. Leave it open for responses from members. Thank you....

Adam has requested everyone's assistance in getting this message out to those still having login issues:

If they are still getting Password Error Message and can’t log in to Dinarvets, click the link below….

Thank you, Sglass~

Please mods do not close this POST. Leave it open for responses from members. Thank you....

Sunglass......I can log in to DinarVets but cannot log in to Chat? I keep getting a new login page that

does not allow for inputting any name or password....the boxes do not accept text?? Thanks

Sunglass......I can log in to DinarVets but cannot log in to Chat? I keep getting a new login page that

does not allow for inputting any name or password....the boxes do not accept text?? Thanks

Sunglass ... are you talking about forum passwords or chat? or both?

luckylucy

Sunglass ... are you talking about forum passwords or chat? or both?

luckylucy

Luckylucy, beginning with the forum,,,,,when they try to log into DV and enter their username and password, they get the error message.....

Hope this clarifies things.....

thanks

Luckylucy, beginning with the forum,,,,,when they try to log into DV and enter their username and password, they get the error message.....

Hope this clarifies things.....

thanks

Still getting the following (have tried everything):

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/index.php<app=core&module=global&section=lostpass&do=sendform was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at dinarvets.com Port 80

Still getting the following (have tried everything):

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/index.php<app=core&module=global&section=lostpass&do=sendform was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at dinarvets.com Port 80

Laur ... try the link below, looks like an error in the one you used above. Then, remember that you will have to go back to your email for the verification link. Your email will also have to be the one on record. If you are using yahoo or aol, sometimes they don't work as well as gmail.

Additionally, if you are also having VIP access problems, email VIP@dinarvets.com. It seems like I saw you post about that in another thread, but don't remember.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

THIS READS AS: dinarvetsDOTcom/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass the one you show above has an incorrect symbol, which may be the problem.

I'm sorry you are having problems. I went through this also and it is aggravating.

luckylucy

Laur ... try the link below, looks like an error in the one you used above. Then, remember that you will have to go back to your email for the verification link. Your email will also have to be the one on record. If you are using yahoo or aol, sometimes they don't work as well as gmail.

Additionally, if you are also having VIP access problems, email VIP@dinarvets.com. It seems like I saw you post about that in another thread, but don't remember.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

THIS READS AS: dinarvetsDOTcom/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass the one you show above has an incorrect symbol, which may be the problem.

I'm sorry you are having problems. I went through this also and it is aggravating.

luckylucy

Still locked out...I get the link to verify but it does no good...I sent the verification link email from the lostpass to VIP@dinarvets.com...been locked out since this weekend...my email is hosted through network solutions...does that make a difference? Unfortunately I have to get back to work so will not be able to look at this until this afternoon...

Still locked out...I get the link to verify but it does no good...I sent the verification link email from the lostpass to VIP@dinarvets.com...been locked out since this weekend...my email is hosted through network solutions...does that make a difference? Unfortunately I have to get back to work so will not be able to look at this until this afternoon...

You're locked out of what?

You're obviously in the forum, so please verify what you are locked out of.

You're locked out of what?

You're obviously in the forum, so please verify what you are locked out of.

Adam,

I had to get onto the forum as Laur (wifes name)...my username is wbuse984...I cannot log onto DV or VIP with that username. I must have something wrong somewhere, but do not know what it is...oddly enough it seems I can log into chat so I do not know what is going on...FYI: bought your book, was very insightful :)

Just want to get back in under my old username and into VIP again...

Feeling kinda stupid here...especially if you knew what I do for a living...

Wayne

Thank you, Sglass~

Still get the below when I click on the link sent for resetting password:

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/index.php<app=core&module=global&section=lostpass&do=sendform&uid=12685&aid=8d8f3d7f55f104e201c3082e70bdfe81 was not found on this server.

Still get the below when I click on the link sent for resetting password:

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/index.php<app=core&module=global&section=lostpass&do=sendform&uid=12685&aid=8d8f3d7f55f104e201c3082e70bdfe81 was not found on this server.

That is odd,... I see a "<" where there should be a "?".Try this:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass&do=sendform&uid=12685&aid=8d8f3d7f55f104e201c3082e70bdfe81

Thank you, Sglass~

• 3 years later...

I cannot log in to DV with my established user name and password.  I finally had to create a new account using a new name and new password. I was unable to renew VIP.  Another DV user gave me a link to use to renew so I did that and also bought VIP with this new account so I was safe.  My user name from the old days is roux and email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   I would really like just one account with my old sign in and if possible 1 VIP.  The link you gave never worked for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I need to be able to log on when at home, I've tried to logon using my username and password, but it says "oops something went wrong". I've tried to change my password but I can't again it states wrong username or password.I use the same password for most of my secured accounts so I don't believe it is incorrect. I tried the links posted in this thread trying to reset my password but to no avail. I can logon on from work as the username and password are saved and load automatically, so I still have access, but would like to be able to view VIP at home, please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.    

Adam:

Thank you very much for responding, I was surprised that you have time to respond to emails personally! I tried the link you posted, but got the same immediately response "Oops something went wrong". I don't want to change my email or username, just trying to verify my password so I can logon from another computer. I don't believe it's being kicked to the junk file, I've checked. Is there a way my password can be sent to me or have the administrator change my password? let me know, I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, I do good to respond to emails, LOL  BTW, thank you for all you and everyone on this does, I look forward daily to catching up on the news of our Dinar. Go RV! 

Adam:

Thank you very much for responding, I was surprised that you have time to respond to emails personally! I tried the link you posted, but got the same immediately response "Oops something went wrong". I don't want to change my email or username, just trying to verify my password so I can logon from another computer. I don't believe it's being kicked to the junk file, I've checked. Is there a way my password can be sent to me or have the administrator change my password? let me know, I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, I do good to respond to emails, LOL  BTW, thank you for all you and everyone on this does, I look forward daily to catching up on the news of our Dinar. Go RV! 

Since we are dealing with this here, please don't send an email to anywhere... that just doubles our workload.

It's possible it's not in your spam folder because your ISP or host for your email is simply blocking it altogether. (I see that it is not a mainstream account like gmail or the like). Are you getting any emails from the forum, such as topic replies? 

I've received your notifications the last couple of weeks on this computer, I have no issue when I bring up DinarVets at work and it automatically signs me in. I've tried changing the password from my home computer (different ISP) and from work, same message on both, "Oops something went wrong". Thank you for your help,

Keith