Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email From Tampa Dinar

View this email in your browser

Dear Tampa Dinar customer,

Over the last week we had to consider some very difficult decisions here at Dinar Inc, one of which lead to Dinar Inc taking over the operations of Tampa Dinar.  As the largest Dinar dealer in the world with (8) National locations in Stuart, FL, Los Angeles, CA, Mall Of America, Oceanside, CA, San Francisco, Ca, Nashville, TN, Kansas City, KS and Fort Myers, FL (and adding more in 60 days) the Tampa Dinar brand is beginning a New Era with major financial stability behind it.

Please read the letter provided below and please understand this undertaking was one of not financial motivation but one of good will to the Dinar community. Order with complete confidence on www.tampadinar.com and www.dinarinc.com and remember our customer service is 24 hours and 7 days a week.

Robert Hoffman
President and CEO

________________________________________________________________________________

Letter From Our President

RE:  Tampa Dinar will now have the Financial Stability of Dinar Inc behind it.

Dear Tampa Dinar customer:

Jeff and Tampa Dinar (legal name T. P. Trade) at one time was one of the Biggest Dinar dealers in the United States.  Tampa Dinar recently fell on very rough financial times and reached out to us here at Dinar Inc for help.  To make a long story short over $150,000 U. S. Dollars or 170,000,000 Iraqi Dinar of paid orders is owed to customers of Tampa Dinar, which they cannot fulfill.  In short, the people would lose their money.

Dinar Inc has decided to fulfill all of these orders.  Why?  Sometimes in life it’s more than just about money it’s about people, “The People of our Dinar community”.  The Tampa Dinar name is taking on a new beginning with the financial stability of Dinar Inc behind it.

We, here at Dinar Inc, will continue to expand around the country as we have over the last 24 months, with 8 national offices now.   We will continue to provide the financial stability to each and every one of our Dinar, Dong, and Rupiah customers, or any of the 70 currencies we offer.  You can take comfort in this financial stability that Dinar Inc. exudes with no worries and complete confidence.

In closing, we believe here at Dinar Inc good goes around.  If you do the right thing not sometimes but all the time, good things always come your way!   This was not a smart financial decision for us but the right thing to do, and maybe over time we will earn it back with good will.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

Robert M. Hoffman, Jr
President / CEO

something  is  suspect to say the least ,   tampa dinar  took in 150,000.  and  can`t fill orders ,  {  has  the  level of dinar speculation  taken off again ? more  folks  getting  into the  wacky world of roller coasters rides ?  or  has  investors  SUDDENLY  found  new  wind  in this  investment  to go out  and buy  that much more dinar, <-------- with this part said ,   and  the dinar orders  are filled ,  this takes  more dinar out of  Iraq area,  ---->will  this   bring  a  new   need to the average Iraqi  person , who deals with the old worn out  crap  paper they are using now in Iraq ,  ----- might  even  bring a tighter  grip on the central bank  to  release  the lower notes faster ---  just  a thought }  ...   but  as far  as  dinar  inc .  I have  had  e-mails  with them  didn`t have too  much  faith in their  system  of   -----  response  to  the customers to  in lightning ----  although  I do  like the  idea  that  they  are  in the next state ,  easier  to drive too  ,  if in fact  this  dinar  wingy thingy ,  takes off too higher  ratios  of value .....   

something  is  suspect to say the least ,   tampa dinar  took in 150,000.  and  can`t fill orders ,  {  has  the  level of dinar speculation  taken off again ? more  folks  getting  into the  wacky world of roller coasters rides ?  or  has  investors  SUDDENLY  found  new  wind  in this  investment  to go out  and buy  that much more dinar, <-------- with this part said ,   and  the dinar orders  are filled ,  this takes  more dinar out of  Iraq area,  ---->will  this   bring  a  new   need to the average Iraqi  person , who deals with the old worn out  crap  paper they are using now in Iraq ,  ----- might  even  bring a tighter  grip on the central bank  to  release  the lower notes faster ---  just  a thought }  ...   but  as far  as  dinar  inc .  I have  had  e-mails  with them  didn`t have too  much  faith in their  system  of   -----  response  to  the customers to  in lightning ----  although  I do  like the  idea  that  they  are  in the next state ,  easier  to drive too  ,  if in fact  this  dinar  wingy thingy ,  takes off too higher  ratios  of value .....   

I was thinking along the same lines jeepguy.

I've only purchased Dong fromTampa D.  Pretty much all of my Dinar was pruchased from SafeDinar in Boston Ma. Which is next door from Rhode Island.

I don`t know tl Huber ,  if  all dinar sellers are closed out , where  to buy, or  sell the  dinar we have , or might obtain?  { but  the most important question for me I suppose ,  is  if  the dinar value  rises to over 1 dollar per ,  will these same  dinar  guys  buy  the dinar back , ?  or even  better  if you do not  have an  account with ether of dinar sellers , where will be the  next stop in selling dinar ?  I know that  if the dinar  will rise above  a dollar  there will  be handleing fees ,  and  the spread,  but  the  rush  will be  crazy   :o

Sounds to me like they sold more on reserves than they could back.  This could be a good sign and maybe the dinar is getting harder for the dealers to get.  This also may be a good sign.  The way I look at it is, I could sell you something on a payment plan.  I would then hope you pay the initial payment along with 50 - 75% of the future payments.  Then I would hope you quit paying and I get to keep whatever it was I was selling you, plus all the monies already paid.  I would guess that 60 - 80% of reserves sold has or will be defaulted due to non payment.  The only time I have to worry about coming up with the product (currency) is when a client pays in full the balance of the amount agreed upon.  

Now I have to look at this scenario.  It is now tax refund time and I am looking at the possiblity of a lot of people I have sold reserves to taking those refunds and payiong for their reserves.  I have to look at covering those at 100%, although in reality maybe 20 - 30% will actually be financially able to do that.  I have over sold my supply and I am worried that I wont have ebough dinar to cover the reserves.  How do I cover my backend from being in trouble?  I ask, sell, or beg for aquisition from another company.  I win and stay out of prison.

Now as a speculator I have to stop and think this.  If the dealers are ahead of the game a little bit and they happen to know or have a hint that the RV is immenent, then they have to expect people cashing out enough to get their reserves before going into their appointment.  They do not have enough to cover the reserves and have to come up with a way to stay out of trouble.  They have to go back to the previous scenario to stay out of prison.

I want this to happen as much or more than anyone.  I have always thought the reserve plan was a bad idea for investors.  I always felt it was taking advantage of people that really couldn't afford to buy "big" into this investment and dealers know that greed and desperation would prevail.  I have read several posts about people being in desperate circustances and going beyond their means to buy more dinar and even buy more reserves, only to have to sell them for a lesser value or let the reserves go back and lose all the money they have invested into those reserves.  I ask all of you to please be carefull and don't spend what you can't afford to lose.  This will one day play out, but please don't think of it as a quick, save all plan.  I want to hopefully meet a lot of you one day after the RV and relax and talk about future plans.  

GOOOO RRRVVVVV and God guide all of us on this adventure.

No JOKE!!!! :bravo: LOL

No they don't. EVER!

But they do make seriously calculated risk investments, especially if there's a

reasonably good opportunity for great profit margins.

I presently only deal with Dinar Trade, and have both bought and sold dinar with

them. I can tell you this, whether or not it's a buy or sell order as far as DT is

considered it's simply an ORDER. It seems more likely at this point in the game

The $150,000 in orders are dinar sales and Tampa Dinar wasn't prepared for that

at this time. Not being able to buy back so many orders may, or may not, be illegal

but it would without a doubt be embarrassing and detrimental to the entire dinar

industry. If this is the situation, and I personally believe it is, then it's in Dinar Inc.

best interest to buy TD. Yes they will have to pay all that money to fulfill those

orders, but you can certainly believe in return they now hold a much larger

percentage of TDs dinar holdings.

I've been thinking more about this. Imagine the possible far reaching consequences of

if news ever got out that dinar dealers could no longer buy back our dinar. 

We all know that I've a pretty vivid imagination, allow me if you will. 

I would put such a situation on par with a nation wide bank run. As word spread across

the internet those who are riding the fence as far as what to do would immediately want

to sell. Finding few buyers who can afford to purchase they would return to selling

via internet marketing. But word would rapidly spread that dealers don't have the money

and independent buyers would very quickly dry up. As word of that began to spread

It would begin to rage like a California wild fire. Now how long do you think it would take

before total lack of trust in dinar would spread to countries that have also invested? 

And once that happens you better believe it will get the attention of the CBI.

We could well be looking at the tip of an iceberg with this story. 

Adam has often been asked, how much does he think the dinar would be worth. And I

have repeatedly seen him say,   "As much as someone is willing to give you for it".

In my not so humble opinion, LOL, we are so close to the end of this ride (one way or

another) that it would give some a heart attack if they knew. 

LGD:  The dealers are in business to make money (in dollars).  Buying or selling dinar makes no difference to them... If the dinar RD's the selling side is in jeopardy.

If they cant sell they would buy back only if there could be a profit returning it to Iraq. If that route doesn't exist , especially for small dealers , they close the shop. 

I'm afraid it's a bit more complicated than that. And as to your reference for a LOP

I summarily reject that out of hand. And therefore won't be able to discuss any scenario

were that probability is considered. If I want lobster I'll just go to Dillions and 

buy it. Sorry. 

why would a well established company such as dinar inc buy out another dinar selling company and make good on all their sells unless there is a ton of money to be made in it or they know something no one else does about this currency?  Even though this alone doesn't mean a soon RV at all------I am thinking a much longer time myself. But am wishing sooner rather than later.

How many of you EVER paid for your dinar BEFORE you received it? 

If you bought from the major dealers, then NO ONE can say that they paid for dinar

before they had possession. I make this point because the letter plainly states that

those (ORDERS) if not paid would cost the customers money. And that CAN ONLY HAPPEN

ON SELL ORDERS. ie. You make arrangements to sell your dinar to TD via the internet and

they process your order. You then pay UPS/FEDEX/USPO to overnight your dinar to

the dealer. Where upon receiving your dinar they electronically wire the appropriate funds

to your bank account. If, however, from the time you sent your dinar and the time they

received it they run out of money then the seller would lose their money. NO WAY

would either TD or Dinar Inc want word to get out that a dinar dealer couldn't buy back

dinar. As I've already said, doing so could be catastrophic. 

I would rather be reading that all Dinar Dealers are closing down.

Bingo!

It occurs to me that if the Dinar Dealers (and pumpers) are expanding their operations, then they intend to be in the business of selling IQD for a long while.

That would indicate that this RV is still a long way off into the future UNLESS they know (or suspect) that the IQD is going to float so that the dealers can make more than

just a thin commission on the spread.

Sounds to me like they sold more on reserves than they could back.  This could be a good sign and maybe the dinar is getting harder for the dealers to get.  This also may be a good sign.  The way I look at it is, I could sell you something on a payment plan.  I would then hope you pay the initial payment along with 50 - 75% of the future payments.  Then I would hope you quit paying and I get to keep whatever it was I was selling you, plus all the monies already paid.  I would guess that 60 - 80% of reserves sold has or will be defaulted due to non payment.  The only time I have to worry about coming up with the product (currency) is when a client pays in full the balance of the amount agreed upon.  

Now I have to look at this scenario.  It is now tax refund time and I am looking at the possiblity of a lot of people I have sold reserves to taking those refunds and payiong for their reserves.  I have to look at covering those at 100%, although in reality maybe 20 - 30% will actually be financially able to do that.  I have over sold my supply and I am worried that I wont have ebough dinar to cover the reserves.  How do I cover my backend from being in trouble?  I ask, sell, or beg for aquisition from another company.  I win and stay out of prison.

Now as a speculator I have to stop and think this.  If the dealers are ahead of the game a little bit and they happen to know or have a hint that the RV is immenent, then they have to expect people cashing out enough to get their reserves before going into their appointment.  They do not have enough to cover the reserves and have to come up with a way to stay out of trouble.  They have to go back to the previous scenario to stay out of prison.

I want this to happen as much or more than anyone.  I have always thought the reserve plan was a bad idea for investors.  I always felt it was taking advantage of people that really couldn't afford to buy "big" into this investment and dealers know that greed and desperation would prevail.  I have read several posts about people being in desperate circustances and going beyond their means to buy more dinar and even buy more reserves, only to have to sell them for a lesser value or let the reserves go back and lose all the money they have invested into those reserves.  I ask all of you to please be carefull and don't spend what you can't afford to lose.  This will one day play out, but please don't think of it as a quick, save all plan.  I want to hopefully meet a lot of you one day after the RV and relax and talk about future plans.  

GOOOO RRRVVVVV and God guide all of us on this adventure.

This whole story is very odd and makes no sense. The vast majority of people don't ever purchase their reserves because why would they? Most dealers reserve prices are higher than buying the physical currency. For example one dealer I dealt with sells physical currency for like $1020 per million but the price to excercise your option is something like $1375. Say my reserve expired, it would be cheaper to just buy dinar for $1020 than excercize my reserve at a price of $1375. 

Even if they did have all these people wanting to cashin and buy their reserve the price of dinar hasn't changed so why would this cause a problem for Tampa, they would actually be making bigger profits. 

Had the price of Dinar gone up this would make sense but otherwise tampa dinar held themselves to be this bigtime company, how do they not even have 150k or 200 mill dinars set away? whole thing makes no sense 

How many of you EVER paid for your dinar BEFORE you received it? 

If you bought from the major dealers, then NO ONE can say that they paid for dinar

before they had possession. I make this point because the letter plainly states that

those (ORDERS) if not paid would cost the customers money. And that CAN ONLY HAPPEN

ON SELL ORDERS. ie. You make arrangements to sell your dinar to TD via the internet and

they process your order. You then pay UPS/FEDEX/USPO to overnight your dinar to

the dealer. Where upon receiving your dinar they electronically wire the appropriate funds

to your bank account. If, however, from the time you sent your dinar and the time they

received it they run out of money then the seller would lose their money. NO WAY

would either TD or Dinar Inc want word to get out that a dinar dealer couldn't buy back

dinar. As I've already said, doing so could be catastrophic. 

Unless you do COD which many dealers have done away with everyone pays for their dinar before receiving it. I don't see why tampa even if it delayed things a day wouldn't just use their customers money to buy wholesale and fill the orders. SOmething is fishy with this whole thing. i would venture to bet it's just a normal buyout andthey crafted this story to create a buzz or make dinarinc look like the night in shining armor comming to the rescue