Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why people say that this is a scam.

This is said every time that a position which is opposing to what is seen as being "normal" is offered as an alternative. The automobile was seen as being abhorrent to the "technological wonder"...the horse and buggy!

something of thus type takes a new way of thinking and for those who are looking for the "get rich, quick" scheme, this is not the way to have gone. I do have some land on the beach in "Death Valley, Ca." which I can offer up for sale, at a good price.

I have had my issues with this RV, and they were never attached to my expectations of riches beyond my imagination, not being fulfilled. I have found that more than a few people have tainted the waters with their pre-assumptions of what a "good" investment is about. I was taught that it involves speculation and risk, with the hope for reward; but I never heard anything about a guarantee.

Here is the scam: buying in, and expecting that the next day, you can tell your boss to "Go jump in the lake!" or any other of a number of desirous incarnations of your "newly wealthy" self.

This is real, the speculations and the rumors may get outrageous at times, but we have arrived In a vehicle which should take all of us, into a new place of residence: satisfied investors Lane.

Well...that's one take on this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only guarantee in life is? Well, we all know that answer. I have recently become a Dinar investor and truly understand the risk reward ratio and for the little time I have been a VIP their seems to be a lot of time and space wasted on things that must keep Adam on the go 24 hours a day. I'm just happy to be part of this and enjoy all the good articles related to why we are in this in the first place. If this all comes around some day it will be a great bonus to the rich life I already have, rich meaning my adorable wife and kids who give me back more then any dollar invested can. If this happens and when, I will be the first to be in line and will celebrate with you all. One thing I was told with any investment that you must enjoy the journey, so since my investment in my Dinars I have become more aware of current events in Irak and just the expectation of this becoming a reality makes it that much more fun. I wish us all financial success from this but most of all, reward is not always measured in how much money you will receive rather how that money will perhaps change the life of the ones you love. Just my thought, and what a pleasure to be here.

• Upvote 3