Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

January 15 weekly update

Adam Montana

I think it's funny you put it that way: "If you were an odds maker" - because that's actually EXACTLY how I look at this whole thing. I'm a gambling person, and I constantly look at the odds. At the end of every conversation I have about the Iraqi Dinar, I think about one thing... "what are the odds that this currency will go UP this year?"

I won't pretend to know how high the Iraqi Dinar will go up this year, but I am willing to bet ANYONE that it WILL go up in the year 2014.

With that said, if you're on my side of this deal then you are on the winning side. I can't wait to see how much we win :)

Thanks Adam... and all you hard workin' Mods... glad we are on the same side of this "gamble"!!!  :tiphat: 

Time to Dream Big!!!  ;) 

zig-ziglar-1.jpg

• Upvote 4

It's always a wait and see thing here. Been here to long to get excited...yaaahhhaaaa.. B) ..wow where did that come from.

Tell me about it.......

%24T2eC16J,!)kE9s4Z-5qPBR(ELddkD!~~60_35

red-high-heel-pole-dancing-shoes-heels-7

I certainly appreciate a Lady in high heels even though as for my personal taste I'd rather pick the non-platform type meaning the classic spike heel model  with front part down to the ground.... I understand there are different schools of thought here which is good.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

WOW!! Thanks Adam and  I am excitied about this comment:

I won't pretend to know how high the Iraqi Dinar will go up this year, but I am willing to bet ANYONE that it WILL go up in the year 2014.

Hmm I look forward to that day in 2014 when it will go up in value.... :bravo:

End of the year is still this year, I want to get paid off already I am tired of all the delays these moronic jackwagons do.

• Upvote 1