Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

January 15 weekly update

Adam Montana

Hey everyone!

I realize chat is a little later than usual this morning, I've had an INCREDIBLE set of meetings this morning, and as much as I'd like to let loose right now, I'm going to reserve my comments until the news is released on official channels. 

I have reason to believe that we will be seeing major HCL news in the next couple days.

FINGERS CROSSED!

thylocene I know that this has been answered many times in the past but what, in your opinion, is holding up the HCL.  From an outsiders perspective it would seem that they should get this done as soon as possible to benefit one and all.  I seem to recall that when we were waiting on Chapter VII to drop that the expectation was that HCL would happen at around the same time.  Things seem to be dragging on a bit.

You are right, HCL has been dragging on for some time now - I believe we are at the end of that road. And once the HCL is resolved, I believe we are on a homerun streak. :twothumbs:

new york kevin How are things going in the battle against Al Qaeda in Iraq, trying to get them out of Falluja and back into Syria; according to your sources?

This is a tricky one, because "publicly" Maliki has stated they will not take military action, but we all know that they can't simply turn a blind eye. 

vietnam1969
GOOD MORNING ADAM AND ALL OTHERS IN DV.    HOW CAN A SOVEREIGN NATION SUCH AS IRAQ BECOME A DEMOCRATIC RULED COUNTRY WHEN THE THREE PARTIES (KURDS,SHIITES AND SUNNIS CAN'T AGREE ON MUCH OF ANYTHING THAT COMES BEFORE THEM?     IMO     THERE MUST BE A GOVERNING BODY OF ALL THREE PARTIES INVOLVED IN ORDER FOR THIS TO WORK AND HENCE HAVE A WORLD TRADABLE CURRENCY IN PLACE.  AM I ON FIRST BASE OR WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD ON THIS?  THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Sausage McMuffins with Egg will be 68 cents before the Sunnis and Shiites agree on anything significant, but that matters not a hill of beans for the rate of the Iraqi Dinar. They may not like each other, but they all like money... and the value will continue to rise no matter how they label a breakfast sandwich. :twothumbs:

yendor First of all, I will say that regardless, I/we are in this venture for the long haul, but IF you were an odds maker, what is the % probability that this ride will start to pay off in this new year ?  And if it looks like it won't happen in this year, what year looks the best for a cash-in ??  While we're forecasting, who will take home the Lombardi Trophy ???

I think it's funny you put it that way: "If you were an odds maker" - because that's actually EXACTLY how I look at this whole thing. I'm a gambling person, and I constantly look at the odds. At the end of every conversation I have about the Iraqi Dinar, I think about one thing... "what are the odds that this currency will go UP this year?"

I won't pretend to know how high the Iraqi Dinar will go up this year, but I am willing to bet ANYONE that it WILL go up in the year 2014.

With that said, if you're on my side of this deal then you are on the winning side. I can't wait to see how much we win :)

trojanrog Adam:  What is the status of Iraq's re entry into the WTO?  Heard a target date last December but nothing since. 

No news to report, sorry :shrug:

boosterbglee Adam, do your "sources" have any idea or what we are waiting for in order to get the budget approved? 

That's a great question, but keep in mind that any "official" budget that is passed can be revoked in a heartbeat... so the "budget" really means nothing. It's really just a formality.

chess ADAM:  Any info about Maliki's opponents for the April election?....thanks

Maliki is a sock puppet for the PTB, and any opponents that might make it onto to big screen will be the same. :twocents:

(The board won't let me post the rest until someone else posts)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 7

one2one the last few days of no exchange rate showing on the C.B.I. site  what is your take on this ?

we have never seen this before

Actually we have seen this a few times before - I think I mentioned it in the Cash In Guide. You can't count on the CBI site, they are notorious for slow updates.
Only time I have EVER heard you give a guess on rate you said somewhere between a dime and a dollar.......still thinkin same way??

The logic behind my estimate on the rate still stands strong. The only thing that will change it, in my eyes at this time, is the actual value of the USD. If our dollar dips to some crazy low value for some reason, then I will have to re-evaluate... but barring that, I'm very confident in my estimation of an RV between .10 to $1 :twothumbs:

waitingondinar Hi Adam,

Can you provide an update of what is still keeping the RV from happening?  

Can I just blame it on Hillarious? 

Firedawg Are we there yet??? Are we there yet??? Are we there yet........

I'll turn this bus around!

waitingondinar Hi Adam,  Just watched a segment on CNN. They showed Alawi stating the US needs to put the screws to Malaki to help bring 
more of the Sunni population into the fold and if they don't he fears an all out civil war.  Can you provide any additional comments?

Keep in mind where Allawi's political allegiance is, and you'll quickly understand why he says things like this.  ;)

yaker Adam, With al-Qaeda sinking its teeth in and seizing control of major Iraq cities and the beginning of a civil war between the Sunnis & Shiites, how can this help the RV? Who is al-Qadea behind, The Sunnis or Shiites? You mentioned last week “we should see a quick resolution to this one way or other”. What outcome are we looking for? Thanks for all your help!

yaker, that's a great question. al-Qaeda is primarily aligned with the Sunnis, but not all Sunnis are aligned with al-Qaeda... it's a pretty complex situation. 

boosterbglee http://www.uabonline.org/en/members  Adam, this site shows 1 Kuwait dinar = 1000 fils, and 1 Iraqi dinar = 1000 fils.  What is your take on this?

Until I can take it to the bank, I don't care what a website says.  :shrug:

millionaire in training Adam,    Im curious would'nt  the CBI be a bit more discreet about posting a new rate ?  Instead of being too obvious and creating unwanted attention ?

The CBI is always late - by the time you see $0.10 on that site, our VIP members will have already cashed in at a quarter.  :D

(My apologies to those of you that aren't VIP.)
  • Upvote 12

Hey everyone!

I realize chat is a little later than usual this morning, I've had an INCREDIBLE set of meetings this morning, and as much as I'd like to let loose right now, I'm going to reserve my comments until the news is released on official channels. 

I have reason to believe that we will be seeing major HCL news in the next couple days.

FINGERS CROSSED!

You are right, HCL has been dragging on for some time now - I believe we are at the end of that road. And once the HCL is resolved, I believe we are on a homerun streak. :twothumbs:

This is a tricky one, because "publicly" Maliki has stated they will not take military action, but we all know that they can't simply turn a blind eye. 

Sausage McMuffins with Egg will be 68 cents before the Sunnis and Shiites agree on anything significant, but that matters not a hill of beans for the rate of the Iraqi Dinar. They may not like each other, but they all like money... and the value will continue to rise no matter how they label a breakfast sandwich. :twothumbs:

I think it's funny you put it that way: "If you were an odds maker" - because that's actually EXACTLY how I look at this whole thing. I'm a gambling person, and I constantly look at the odds. At the end of every conversation I have about the Iraqi Dinar, I think about one thing... "what are the odds that this currency will go UP this year?"

I won't pretend to know how high the Iraqi Dinar will go up this year, but I am willing to bet ANYONE that it WILL go up in the year 2014.

With that said, if you're on my side of this deal then you are on the winning side. I can't wait to see how much we win :)

No news to report, sorry :shrug:

That's a great question, but keep in mind that any "official" budget that is passed can be revoked in a heartbeat... so the "budget" really means nothing. It's really just a formality.

Maliki is a sock puppet for the PTB, and any opponents that might make it onto to big screen will be the same. :twocents:

(The board won't let me post the rest until someone else posts)

Edited by msmortgagewiz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone!

FINGERS CROSSED!

You have my attention sir

• Upvote 4

WOW!! Thanks Adam and  I am excitied about this comment:

Hmm I look forward to that day in 2014 when it will go up in value.... :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Appreciate yall adam.

Sounds like good news.

But so did the intorduction to my ex wife lol

The one thing you said that did concern me . "By the time you see a dime on that site our vips will be cashed out at a quarter. "

With all due respect I am not a VIP.

But I have sent the $10 in for the email n text.

Probably can guees my next question....right?

• Upvote 2