Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Frankie Frankie.. I Can Smell The Fire Works !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Launching Bottle Rockets At Frankie !

DELTA » January 14th, 2014, FRANKIE FRANKIE.. I CAN SMELL THE FIRE WORKS :  

abrahamschosen » January 15th, 2014, 4:20 am  • Delta on the CBI website the home exchange rates highlighted in red is that new?

inardek » January 15th, 2014, DELTA, I noticed they added the home rates in red also. IYO, what significance does this have? Thank you so much for being the person you are and sharing your knowledge with the family!

DELTA wrote on January 15th, 2014, 4:30 am: YES IT IS NEW, THEY JUST HAD IT 15 MINUTES AGO, I WAS WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU TO CATCH IT ;)   DELTA

Sager » January 15th, 2014, 8:02 am  •  Keep in mind that this new change on the CBI site pretty much proves that there is NO glitch!!! IMO   Sager

FreeManna wrote on January 15th, 2014, 12:30 am:Can you help me understand the cbi website we are now focused on? I see the rates are missing on cbi.iq and the date hasn't changed since the 12th. Where and when did the cbiraq.org and/or cb-iraq.org sites come from? Have we known about them or are they new to us? Are we watching for the new .org sites to go live? Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide.

aggiedad77:  Hello FreeManna, we are still focused upon the cbi.iq website. The portion of the website in the upper right hand corner where there should be indicative rates are currently missing. Frank has reason to believe that the website may be in the midst of being rebuilt.

This morning there is a new addition to the website under the title of "Welcome to the Central Bank of Iraq" there is a new link called "Home Exchange Rates" but what is showing is a pdf file that is still short of the current date in my opinion.

cshessman wrote on January 15th, 2014, 8:26 am:Good morning Sager and Prudence,Just so you know I appreciate both of your opinions but now I would like to share one of my own.

What I see as significant and a SERIOUSLY BIG CHANGE in course of their actions by posting this new link...in RED no doubt, and NOT posting the usual rates in the manner in which they have always done in the PAST that we are then looking at exactly THAT!

This "appears" to be a SUMMARY of their PAST exchange rates. A finality of all their accounting lately, IMO. A final Report if you will and just making it available to pull up for anyone who finds need to look back into their PAST. 

Now, therefore, "IF" what I see is correct in my assumptions then the FOREST I see is their FUTURE!!! Meaning something NEW is coming! SOMETHING is ABOUT TO (x)CHANGE!!! 

ps. Their future is about to BURN BRIGHT as I think Knarf tripped and accidentally lit the fireworks and set the forest on fire. Wait I just woke up...I think that was something I Dreamed. 

BulldogFord65 :Good morning gentlemen -- just remember that they did take the site down completely this past weekend.... they went down entirely, and now it seems they are "accessorizing" (that's totally a chick thing...) the website.... can't wait to see the new shoes and purse with the new rate in it!!

aggiedad77 » January 15th, 2014, 8:48 am 

Good morning Family.....here is some of the Wednesday morning update of news from overnight:

As mentioned earlier Iraq is participating in the International Donors Conference being sponsored by Kuwait. This conference is designed to provide aid to Syrians in the way of food, water, medicine, schools and refugees.

You will see articles that indicate that the Parliamentary Finance Committee wants to carve out the 17% of the budget for Kurdistan because of their indication to pump oil to Turkey....IMO....this is smoke, I believe both parties have been told to kiss and make up. I believe...IMO...that the Kurds will get their 17% AND be able to flow the oil as planned.

The last bit of news this morning is a change in the chi.iq home page. Under "Welcome to the Central Bank of Iraq" title, you now see in RED letters the link for "Home Exchange Rates." This takes you to a pdf document of over 600 pages, a poorly copied document at that. It seems to reflect the past history of the indicative rates, and I believe like Sager has pointed out that it is through the first six business days of 2014. IMO.....this is perhaps the first of other changes to occur, it is NOT the change(s) that we hope for...IMO. Continue to keep a close eye on the cbi.iq website for other changes.

Alan wrote on January 15th, 2014, 8:45 am:Can the cbi do an auction and change the exchange rate on the same day. Or would they have to start the day with a new rate. Or can they just do whatever they want. I guess what I'm asking is..... if we see an auction can we assume there will be no changein a rate for that day.

aggiedad77:  Good morning Alan, you are asking great questions for early in the morning. I believe....I'll add.....IMO....it is possible with today's technology that the CBI could indeed have an auction on a given day and also change the rate. In fact I believe that is highly likely as they will wait.....IMO....to the last nanosecond to make the change we are looking for.

goldenboy:  If you check off on history and who is pushing the button, at the moment they decide to RV. they will have to post auction results first. Cleaning out the old to bring out the new.

BulldogFord65:  Hey my brother aggiedad77 !    First, thank you so very much for investing your time and your talents to provide us all with your astute analysis and summary of the news throughout the day. We appreciate your willingness to share your God-given talents with all of us. Thank you for all you do for this family so faithfully day after day. I am grateful to you, for you, and to be associated with you!!

If I might add one small thought: Iraq is now the model of the latest and best technology for currency, smart cards and banking systems -- so why would they have to keep track of exchange rates on a manually-entered PDF document??? 

Unless of course the electronically-generated rate linked to the world's banking information superhighway has a different rate????? How nice of them to provide us this 697 pages of reference information....... IMO, this is "HUGE"!! 

Maroneret22 wrote on January 15th, 2014, 8:28 am:
Where can i go to see this?????, 

BulldogFord65:  Good morning brother!  CBI website home page, center column "What are you looking for" "home exchange rates" in red http://cbi.iq/

document link: http://cbi.iq/documents/Home%20exchange%20rates.pdf 

Wishing you a wonderfully blessed day, 
  • Upvote 9

No need to come at you thug

You do more damage to your credibility than I ever could

One of those " I dissagree with what your saying buy will fight for your right to say it " things thug

But to not call out obvious bs

Yet call out the posters that will...

cowardly ! imo

But....post away thug !!!!

• Downvote 19

After all that thug...

If it doesn't happen in jan you should never post again. Seriously dude lol. But u go thug I'm on ur side go rv

There's no where near a gov. in place that can sustain a new rate for the dinar. I don't see this rv happening for y. e. a. . r. s. !!!!!

But....post away thug !!!!

Thx Troll ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

LMFAO - Come At Me Bro' ! :o ComeAtMeEse-64042.jpg      :D      :D      :D

Now that's some funny shite.

No need to come at you thugYou do more damage to your credibility than I ever couldOne of those " I dissagree with what your saying buy will fight for your right to say it " things thugBut to not call out obvious bsYet call out the posters that will...cowardly ! imoBut....post away thug !!!!

I don't usually neg. But in your case I made an exception.

• Upvote 7

LMFAO - Come At Me Bro' ! :o

ComeAtMeEse-64042.jpg

:D       :D       :D

Thug!! That is the cutest mouse on the planet.... How could anyone come after something so sweet....

In other news.... do think its possible that Frankie and Delta sniff glue???

• Upvote 2

Yo - Snap ! Frankie Just Gave TNT Tony Another Smack Down ! :o

1265308261_fake-wrestling.gif

Greetings Family,

There have been some amazing novels written by some very creative authors. But all of them share one thing in common........when they first started with Chapter One the paper in front of them was......Blank. As time evolved what was in their creative minds became a masterpiece on a white canvas with words. 

The CBI website is .......... Blank.

Deep in my heart I cannot justify the CBI website going down once again because so many around the world have decided to log in all at once. Their bandwidth is increasing for a purpose. It went down around 4 this afternoon once again. They are doing something and whatever it is can only come out smelling like roses for us. Even if they still show 1166 it would not bother me. Because I am seeing a brand new website from the CBI grow up and look like all the other central bank's websites. May I suggest that you look at as many central bank websites as you can find. Don't worry about the mathematics.......look a the structure. There are 165 central banks in the world. Wow!!! Select some of them and scrutinize and study them…......learn what the big boy website should look like. You will need this preparation for our next Monday's CC. I pray that we don't need next Monday. I will share this much......look for a little black box with at least three currencies on them matched to that central bank's currency. Click on it.......and learn where the source of information comes from. Learn what this black box is for. Oh one last thing........the CBI website used my color red. That's okay with me as long as the fireworks are next. 

I am going to ask ATLAS to put as many CENTRAL BANK WEBSITES on KTFA PREMIUM ! 

Sadly I MUST say something about this due to the ugliness of it. The irresponsible tony from tnt is now telling everybody today that in order to get his so called 32 dollar rate for the exchange.....one has to get this special rate from China that is supplying an 800 number. Oh my. God give me strength. God help those that are deceived. Please do not call me on this subject and do not post about this rumor on our KTFA forum. I just felt the responsibility to stop this falseness. 

These are the worst of times? No......these are the best of times. Hmmm......I think I'll go read that book. 

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank 

:D      :D     :D

Remember Thug's motto ... as stolen from Marie Antoinette ...

il_340x270.409814640_ok3w.jpg

btw - I looked at a few Central Bank websites ...

I didn't see any little black boxes Frankie!!!

The Canadian one - ONLY a US-CDN pairing

The Indian one - NO Currency pairings noticeable - just a hell of a lot of ads!

The Irish one does have a box (not black) with three pairings which open Excel links to exchange rates daily, averages, monthly ... etc.

• Upvote 1

» January 15th, 2014, 4:20 am  • Delta on the CBI website the home exchange rates highlighted in red is that new?

inardek » January 15th, 2014, DELTA, I noticed they added the home rates in red also. IYO, what significance does this have? Thank you so much for being the person you are and sharing your knowledge with the family!

DELTA wrote on January 15th, 2014, 4:30 am: YES IT IS NEW, THEY JUST HAD IT 15 MINUTES AGO, I WAS WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU TO CATCH IT  ;)   DELTA  

Delta is absolutely wrong.....If you click the link in red - it reveals that it is on the Arabic side, but it is the rates from 3 January 2011, when the rate was 1170/USD. The link being placed in this position on the Home page might be new (I think it was positioned differently), but the information on the link is 3 years old.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2

Woo Hoo ! Frankie Brought Presents ! :o

Greetings Family,

On our CC's this past Monday and Tuesday we shared with you good information and guided your direction to better understand what the CBI is doing with its website. I have learned not to open all of our presents at once. Even though I made a Blue Post yesterday preparing you for what you might see today........I can understand that it still requires further explanation. So let's open up another three more presents for now. 

First let's start with the CBI website. Did it come back up today? 99.9% of you will say yes …....based on the fact that you see the English side …...but what's on the Arabic side? Nothing.....and that is the most significant thing to realize. Family......go to any central bank's website (hence why I told you yesterday that you can now find them in KTFA Premium all 167 of them) and take note of this. They are all in their own language. “THE” official website of a country's central bank is only in their language. Yesterday we told you they would ONLY work on the Arabic side......said it was logical......remember? Now with that said.......absorb this.........today on the CBI website English side......you saw outdated info because there was nothing to translate up to date from the Arabic side. What we are seeing on the English side is useless. So let me ask you once again......did the CBI website come up today? No. That is correct. They are still working on it Family. For anyone to vent today would be worthless. The individual would be complaining about what he saw …....not understanding it.......and wasting energy only creating negativity. That's why I felt the importance to make this Blue Post.

Let's open the second present. The CBI today says to the world that they are accepting open bids for tender. In the financial world this is the CBI saying we are looking for someone to help us with a project. The CBI says that this tender bid must be secured with 50,000 IQD's. IMO......I do not believe the CBI wants anyone to help them with finances. IMO.......there is a website that was hosted by a company in Texas whose services are no longer required. Bye bye old website. Hello new CBI website. This open bid is for.........TECHNOLOGY! I wonder what they are doing to the CBI website and why they are asking for technical help? (LOL!!! I couldn't help it) Now check this out. 50,000 IQD to secure this bid is so that the CBI can filter out anyone that is not serious with their tender bid. LOL......that's about $50 USD. This type of non-refundable money to get in the game of the CBI accepting tender bids can only be viewed as a joke. Unless we are talking about a program rate three or four times what it is now. At 1166 …......just the suggestion of 50,000 IQD's is an insult to anyone introducing a tender bid to the CBI whether it's for financial or technological help. KTFA Family.......here's a new but true concept for you. Whenever you see 1166 ….....from now on I want you to look at it like this -1166. The program rate when used in calculations is a negative number on the international world stage. Put this in your memory. This second present that we just opened is the reason why we have not seen THE OFFICIAL CBI WEBSITE come back up yet. How's that for a light bulb? 

Now let's open present number three. Why does the CBI want to get away from their Texas server........which by the way they started the process of leaving them two years ago. Because......they want their own IP !!! They want to be in CONTROL of their own CBI website. Hmmm........you mean like all of the other 167 central bank websites? You mean they want to be big boys like the international world? Here's what I mean.......the IMF told them to get into Article 8......ASAP !!! Indeed.......that's what I see them doing. 

So now you understand there are no buy/sell figures.......there is no 1166 posted......there is no CBI official website up yet. DELTA....NOVA and I feel that the CBI is working on the monetary reform in conjunction with the IMF. At times it may seem like they are trying to lead us astray......or pulling our chain but we are too focused in the study of what they are doing. To be involved in this investment cannot afford emotions to drown your attentions to your studies. I did not get involved with the IQD to fail......nor have some of the most powerful organizations in the world in just the last few month plan to fail either. We see the CBI trying to take full control of all the IMF requirements. This is exciting and it should be an honor to be involved on such an epic moment in world monetary history. They want this tender bid within 21 days.....let's keep studying together KTFA Family. 

Are there any more presents to open up from us to you? Yes. Should we open them now? No. I do things with purpose and very rarely just on purpose. Timing is important not only in music but in the rhythm of understanding this insane investment of ours called the IQD. No one knows the date and no one knows the rate of when they will raise the value of the IQD. But I can promise you that we will open more presents of studies on Monday and Tuesday's CC's. 

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank

• Upvote 1

Delta Frankie Frankie hummmmm... DFF? I can think of some words that are fitting but, I'd probably get banned if I posted them. Oh I know, I'll just let you fill in the blanks lol.

DFF = Dumb F*&%s Forever.

Yes, I really just thought that. I never said I was a saint. These guys just seem to bring out the sailor in me lol.

• Upvote 3

Frank gets his intel from Delta who gets his info from wife in the know who gets her info from SteveI who gets his info from Luigi who gets his info from Frank..........

Dleat n frankie frankie smell of b s

But dinar thug is the voice of reason? ???????

ACTUALLY roflmao !!!!

Just sayin

manlover

• Upvote 2

Frank gets his intel from Delta who gets his info from wife in the know who gets her info from SteveI who gets his info from Luigi who gets his info from Frank..........

manlover

Lol :D

Can't help myself... I just keep coming here to see... the... I can't say. :)

Delta Frankie Frankie hummmmm... DFF? I can think of some words that are fitting but, I'd probably get banned if I posted them. Oh I know, I'll just let you fill in the blanks lol.

DFF = Dumb F*&%s Forever.

Yes, I really just thought that. I never said I was a saint. These guys just seem to bring out the sailor in me lol.

Lol :D

• Upvote 1