Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Planned Visit By Barzani And Allawi To Washington !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Saddling Up The Magic Flying Carpet For Barzani And Allawi !

A planned visit by Barzani and Allawi to Washington
PostDateIconTuesday, 14 December 2 / يناير 2014 3:41 p.m. |

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

barzani-allawi-141012bbb.jpg

Detection Musdermtalaa for an expected visit of the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, as well as the head of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, to the United States, both individually to discuss political and security developments in the country. source said that "there are calls directed by the United States to Massoud Barzani and Allawi , to visit Washington in the coming days. " the source said, "The purpose of these calls are coming up with a positive result to create a political consensus in Iraq, especially since the country's upcoming elections, as well as the elimination of terrorist groups and armed militias and the extension of security and stability in the country," without specifying Source date of the visit.

http://assafirnews.net/index.php/2012-05-14-03-04-35/23910-2014-01-14-12-41-01.html

• Upvote 2

LGD & DV family I hope so to, but I've had my hopes dashed many times before I ain't feeling it. I had to dip into the last tiny tiny emergency money account I have left to me yesterday. My trust in God and His provisions in my life is unshaken, it is blind hope in the IQD RV that has this man hoping at this point. Go RV, go RI, go increase in value. Go do it now.

• Upvote 6

LGD & DV family I hope so to, but I've had my hopes dashed many times before I ain't feeling it. I had to dip into the last tiny tiny emergency money account I have left to me yesterday. My trust in God and His provisions in my life is unshaken, it is blind hope in the IQD RV that has this man hoping at this point. Go RV, go RI, go increase in value. Go do it now.

Kevin,

God takes care of His children.. sometimes we have to come to the end of the rope and let go and trust Him that He will catch us.  He is a good God and I pray and hope this rv will happen sooner than later that we all can take a breath and know that we can start our life all over again.. I don't know about you but I am feeling jubilee is this year... Hoping it will bust sooner than March (just me saying :) ) even if it comes at 10 cents (which I hope it's not), we at least can exchange some to breathe and with the tide is on, we can ride the wave a bit :)

Hang in there and I pray God will multiply what you have in your hands many times that all your needs will be covered and most of all, He gives you peace that is beyond our understanding and hope.  Let the weight be gone from your shoulders and that He gives you His yoke that is easy and light in Jesus name...

Be blessed, Kevin and look up.. the sun is still shining :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 5

Kevin,

God takes care of His children.. sometimes we have to come to the end of the rope and let go and trust Him that He will catch us.  He is a good God and I pray and hope this rv will happen sooner than later that we all can take a breath and know that we can start our life all over again.. I don't know about you but I am feeling jubilee is this year... Hoping it will bust sooner than March (just me saying :) ) even if it comes at 10 cents (which I hope it's not), we at least can exchange some to breathe and with the tide is on, we can ride the wave a bit :)

Hang in there and I pray God will multiply what you have in your hands many times that all your needs will be covered and most of all, He gives you peace that is beyond our understanding and hope.  Let the weight be gone from your shoulders and that He gives you His yoke that is easy and light in Jesus name...

Sister, Sister Nadita. Thanks, I feel that. Its what faith and God's family is all about.

• Upvote 2

Kevin,

Amen!

• Upvote 1

Nadita,

I have rarely ever posted but am compelled to now. What a selfless and beautiful sentiment you gave Kevin. As I read it, I felt as tho you were talking to me. I am touched. I pray the same for all here in need of help and also for those like you who offer kindness and hope in their comforting words. I had a very kind, wise woman tell me when she caught me doing something kind that I just racked up another brownie point for heaven. You, my friend, just racked up several points! Good on you!

Peace.

• Upvote 3

Nadita,

I have rarely ever posted but am compelled to now. What a selfless and beautiful sentiment you gave Kevin. As I read it, I felt as tho you were talking to me. I am touched. I pray the same for all here in need of help and also for those like you who offer kindness and hope in their comforting words. I had a very kind, wise woman tell me when she caught me doing something kind that I just racked up another brownie point for heaven. You, my friend, just racked up several points! Good on you!

Peace.

ASU,

We all have been there once one way or the other... that's what we are for here.. :)  when one is down,  I hope I can lift them up and give us hope.. just like the geese.. if we have to squak and flap our wings to give hope.. why not..??? 

• Upvote 2

NYkevin. Believe me when I say I know exactly how you feel. As everyone knows I

had to quit my job in the North Dakota oilfield for health reasons. Those reasons

being so severe that my family and I had to move back to Kansas over the Thanksgiving

holiday. A $5000 dollar expense at the worst time of the year. And you know how

difficult it is to find a job in December. I am not the kind of man that would tell allot

about his personal life in this forum, but as a man of the most high God and fighting

every single day to keep the faith I can tell you it's been a long and hard battle.

Never before in my life have I felt as much strength from God flowing through me.

As you and everyone here knows I am not the man to keep my mouth shut. Indeed

just ask Bumper and Adam, my mouth gets me in the most trouble. Even with God.

So I began asking God to put a watch over my mouth that I may not sin against him.

And to just do his will in my life. These prayers are answered everyday.

But there's something more. We have all seen so many brothers and sisters in such

dire needs, all desperately seeking God's will and his blessings. I sincerly believe

That he has heard the prayers of his children and that we have humbled ourselves

sufficiently. That is the biggest reason why I believe SUDDENLY is upon us.

Let us never forget how tough things got and more importantly how much worse

They can get. Remember how in our time of need God answered, and know that

if we fall back into selfishness and pride his grace will be removed.

Look up to his Glory and give him eternal praise for that were about to receive.

• Upvote 7

All of you on this thread have demonstrated such wonderful goodness, grace & knowledge. I feel a real boost from reading your posts. I also have a great deal of need for this RV to happen. I know that God answers prayers, but it may not be exactly what we were praying for. In this case, I do feel that it will happen, but exactly what, that will remain to be revealed.

I am praying for relief to the horrible strains of life. It's hard to enjoy daily life when there is so much worry and financial stress.

Edited by Northern Lights
  • Upvote 1

Thug thanks for the post...however I must admit I had a wee bit of trouble understanding the arabic on the link until I realized it was all Greek to me at which time it all began to fall in place??? In the meantime Howdy my friend...I see bunches of new names on here since my venture into the desert sands on my trustworthy camel named Texas 1 named after some long forgottn Texas hero who was lost in a Texas sandstorm......that may be Greek too...after all theses years of waiting for an RV...I think the Terrawind is the best one...Google it, interesting motorhome you may wish to order after the main RV...cheers!!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kevin,

God takes care of His children.. sometimes we have to come to the end of the rope and let go and trust Him that He will catch us. He is a good God and I pray and hope this rv will happen sooner than later that we all can take a breath and know that we can start our life all over again.. I don't know about you but I am feeling jubilee is this year... Hoping it will bust sooner than March (just me saying :) ) even if it comes at 10 cents (which I hope it's not), we at least can exchange some to breathe and with the tide is on, we can ride the wave a bit :)

Hang in there and I pray God will multiply what you have in your hands many times that all your needs will be covered and most of all, He gives you peace that is beyond our understanding and hope. Let the weight be gone from your shoulders and that He gives you His yoke that is easy and light in Jesus name...

Amen God is the only real provision we have and to him be the glory.

Thug thanks for the post...however I must admit I had a wee bit of trouble understanding the arabic on the link until I realized it was all Greek to me at which time it all began to fall in place??? In the meantime Howdy my friend...I see bunches of new names on here since my venture into the desert sands on my trustworthy camel named Texas 1 named after some long forgottn Texas hero who was lost in a Texas sandstorm......that may be Greek too...after all theses years of waiting for an RV...I think the Terrawind is the best one...Google it, interesting motorhome you may wish to order after the main RV...cheers!!!! :twothumbs:

Is that you the ol' Tandy...???  if so, good to see you back after all these years lol :)

Hope life is treating you well :)

Najafi and his bro/Ethel...are supposed to arrive in washington on the 20th.

Thanks, TBomb :) 

We can put the date on the chart lol

• Upvote 1

Deputy of the law: the "claim by arming the army during the forthcoming visit to America
Tuesday, 14 January 2014 22: 38

[baghdad]

Called the State of law Coalition is useful for marginalised and Parliament Speaker Osama Al-nujaifi to a sectarian utterances and minimize Iraq battle against [terrorism] as a sectarian future to visit United States, and support the Iraqi security forces.

Baldawi said, according to a statement received all Iraq IGN that "Parliament has anticipated in the next few days visit to United States, Iraq promises to launch sectarian statements when visiting other countries so warn out battle by the army and the people of all its components against the most notorious criminals and terrorists who had ransacked the havoc."

"On Iraq that represents the highest authority in the country and representing the Iraqi people and the legislature to claim during his visit to America of the need to support the Iraqi army and you arm him to eradicate the terrorism that plagues the Iraqi body day and waging against our people in Anbar, Mosul and Salahuddin.

The Office of House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi said on Monday that Tehran will visit the United States at the head of the parliamentary delegation late January to discuss the Iraq situation and crisis.

The Office said in a statement received in Tehran "a representative will visit headed by Iraq to the United States for an official visit from 22-24 of this month in response to an invitation from the US administration."

"Tehran will discuss the current situation in Iraq, especially in Anbar, crisis and highlight the scenes political and security in the region and their totterings potential on all tracks in the country, especially in light of the growing role of terrorism," adding that "Iraq will also discuss with decision makers in the United States, the institutes of strategic studies explained the Midyat democratization in Iraq." over

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/115371-2014-01-14-19-18-50.html

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

We thought you ran off with Sandfly and got married ya old fart........good to see you friend! Missed you much

• Upvote 1

TANDY!!! I was just talking about you and how much I've missed you!

So great to see you drop by... we all sure have missed you around here.

Hugs Your Way My Dear One. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1