Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Me thinks Adam's Chat

We can only Hope, This Train ride is wareing my butt out, id like to get off with a smile on my face some day. And you all thought ridding a hard tail chopper was hard on your butt LOL.Mental stress is worse. So when you get rich buy a bike its really relaxing.

Edited by Biker
  • Upvote 3

We can only Hope, This Train ride is wareing my butt out, id like to get off with a smile on my face some day. And you all thought ridding a hard tail chopper was hard on your butt LOL.Mental stress is worse. So when you get rich buy a bike its really relaxing.

Amen brother. Got a 2003 Dyno Wide Glide anniversary edition, but after the RV I really

want to get a brand new off the show room floor Road Glide and go on a very long

trip.

LET'S RIDE.

• Upvote 2

Hey LGD, check out the NEW Indian MOTORCYCLES. made by Polaris, new design on the motor & totally bad to the bone! Tested one in Sturgis this past year. 4th gear , 80 mph tacking 3,000.6th gear doing 102, tackin 3500. Really nice bike.

Now that's impressive. I'll have to look at them.

• Upvote 1