Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ordered dinar from Dinar Trade

YorkiePower

I ORDERED TWO MILLION DINAR FROM DINAR TRADE. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE BUT THIS TIME NOT ONLY HAS THE ORDER NOT BEEN DELIVERED BUT I CAN NOT GET THROUGH TO THEM VIA EITHER EMAIL, PHONE, OR CHAT. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH TAMPA DINAR?

I'm confused you said you ordered 2 million from DInarTrade but then said something about has anyone had a problem with TampdaDinar. Who did you order from DinarTrade or TampaDinar? 

TampaDinar used to be talked about alot, last I checked their site at tampadinar wasn't up it redirected you to a company by some other name. not sure if they just changed names or sold to a diff company or something. Anyhow, not to knock them as I dont know the whole story but I believe a while back a lot of members has some issues with tampadinar. I think it was eventually resolved but they really had to jump through hoops to get the correct amount they ordered if i remember correctly.

I've ordered from DinarTrade in the past. I always had a very easy time getting a hold of them via their 800 number. 

Clarify whether its tampa or dt you boght from?

I think this is about Tampa dinar, I called dinar trade and was put through right away to place an order, dinar trade has always taken care of me and my orders right away, i have never had a problem with them, can you please clarify if this was tampa dinar?? i would hate to place an order with tampa dinar and not have it go through. Try dinar trade, theyre always the easiest to place orders with

I think this is about Tampa dinar, I called dinar trade and was put through right away to place an order, dinar trade has always taken care of me and my orders right away, i have never had a problem with them, can you please clarify if this was tampa dinar?? i would hate to place an order with tampa dinar and not have it go through. Try dinar trade, theyre always the easiest to place orders with

wierd, tampa used to take you to a diff domain name and was a diff company name some kinda currency exchange. now when you go to their site its just a blog. if you do a google search you can find them at i think iraqidianr.net or something like that. i was kind of put off by their barage of videos recently making outrageous claims about how dinar and dong is the hottest investment around, we've already seen 300% returns a year or something like that. i think i may have bought from them years and years ago but did most of my buying with others and ebaay

• 4 weeks later...

Today being Feb 9 you probably know already......Tampa Dinar is now backed/serviced by Dinar Inc.

I went through the same thing you've experienced the first week of the year. Finally recieved my order

after 3 weeks from Dinar Inc. Ordered at Tampa Dinar who had been rock solid. A letter went out

explaining the details of the change.........hope this helps.

You can call Dinar Inc. with your order number from Tampa Dinar and straighten this all out.

That's what I did....no problems.

Today being Feb 9 you probably know already......Tampa Dinar is now backed/serviced by Dinar Inc.

I went through the same thing you've experienced the first week of the year. Finally recieved my order

after 3 weeks from Dinar Inc. Ordered at Tampa Dinar who had been rock solid. A letter went out

You can call Dinar Inc. with your order number from Tampa Dinar and straighten this all out.

Some more information on the above post I did earlier.....Tampa Dinar was always very professional and I always recieved my orders 'on time'.

The Dinar I recieved was uncirculated and came with proper authenticity verification. My last order was placed to Tampa Dinar just before

Christmas last year. After waiting a couple of weeks I too was wondering until I was notified by Dinar Inc. of the change that they are now servicing

Tampa Dinar orders.

The interesting thing to me was that the Dinars I recieved from Dinar Inc., although authenticated........were not uncirculated notes........hmmm!!!

Certainly made me wonder if  'they'  are starting to limit the number of those dealing with the Dinar...and possibly drying up the supply of Dinar being sold here in the States.

Some more information on the above post I did earlier.....Tampa Dinar was always very professional and I always recieved my orders 'on time'.

The Dinar I recieved was uncirculated and came with proper authenticity verification. My last order was placed to Tampa Dinar just before

Christmas last year. After waiting a couple of weeks I too was wondering until I was notified by Dinar Inc. of the change that they are now servicing

Tampa Dinar orders.

The interesting thing to me was that the Dinars I recieved from Dinar Inc., although authenticated........were not uncirculated notes........hmmm!!!

Certainly made me wonder if  'they'  are starting to limit the number of those dealing with the Dinar...and possibly drying up the supply of Dinar being sold here in the States.

I thoguht this thing was pretty interesting. Tampa always talked about how established and well funded they were and then they send out an email they are unable to fullfill their orders and DinarInc has to come to the rescue. It was only like $150,000 in orders they couldn't fill. I imagine they aren't as big as Sterling Currency Group but if Sterling makes 20 mill a month I imagine Tmapa had to be doing well too. Kind of pathetic they couldn't fill 150k in orders that's pretty small numbers. I wonder what the real story is whether they were seling options they coudln't cover or got into some legal trouble. Who knows.

Sidney5 I have a question.

You received circulated notes but didn't request them?

If that's the case I would complain, maybe a mistake on their part. I recently ordered from a dealer and got the wrong order got smaller notes than I ordered but correct amount. I'mjust gonna keep them.