Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SANDFLY??

JayLay

Speculators speculating Sandfly

Say that 10 times fast and maybe he'll come back!

It's probably just visiting his wife and baby and turning off the computer for a while. Seems like a smart thing to do to me might as well until you hear about an imminent RV through your cell phone pager..

I have been around couple years. Don't post much but read site often. So many have touched my heart like a close friend.. Yes, I always looked for Sand Flys 'Thank you'. So, stop back in Sand Fly..u give acknowlegement(to me you let others know what they say matters). So many great people in one place. I look forward to eventually be able to connect a face to the name!. The ones who don't always have the best social skills...hope life brings more sunshine in your life(some there's just no hope...lol):-)

• Upvote 4

Is'nt it nice to know that we are so endearing towards each other.  We notice when someone has not been around. I dont post that much but Im always reading. Im aware of who's around and who's not. I miss reading  a lot of the great people that used to post and are now long gone.  And I also value very much the wonderful ones that have stuck around.  And to those I say as our very special friend "Sandfly" would say    "THANK YOU" for staying and supporting us till the end....... :)  :hug:  :)

What you said!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hope you are okay and just taking a break from this crazy roller coaster, Sandfly

Still no sign of our SandFly.  Wishing you the best, be safe. :mellow:

Hey you.. I thought you are taking a break coz hubby is home.. I guess the addiction is calling, huh...???

Glad to see you back.. :)

I wanted to keep this thread current and on top so I thought I would add a big thanks to Sandfly and concur that he is greatly missed. I wish him well and will include his safe return in my prayers. Hope all is well! Congrats on the precious new addition to your family Sandfly!