Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Call the V.A. Hospital----$ 35

one2one

MY FRIEND WHO HAS BACK PROBLEMS--OLD AND CAN NOT WORK :

GOT CHARGED $ 560 FROM THE V.A. :

ANYBODY HEARD OF THIS BEFORE ?

SOME OF THESE CHARGES WERE JUST FOR CALLING--MAKE AN APPOINTMENT :

IF YOU HAVE TIME--OR THE NO-HOW--CONTACT YOUR SENATOR OR CONGRESSMEN:

THANKS

What you pay at the VA depends on % of disability ( service connected ) and income. If he is retired military it is a whole different

deal. VA web site should help figure it out.  Also there is a procedure to contest the charges. I would have my congress man or

woman check in to it too.

• Upvote 1

While many Veterans qualify for free healthcare services based on a VA compensable service-connected condition or other qualifying factor, most Veterans are asked to complete an annual financial assessment, to determine if they qualify for free services. Veterans whose income exceed the established VA Income Thresholds as well as those who choose not to complete the financial assessment must agree to pay required copays to become eligible for VA healthcare services.

http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/cost/copays.asp

http://www.massvetsadvisor.org/details/10257/VA_Medical_Services_and_Medication_Copays

The VA will also bill your insurance company, which is kind of cool in that it satisfies the annual 100.00 deductible even though you don't necessarily pay that out of pocket for the visit.

Did any of the other vets get the VA letter saying they are your insurer? I still can't find what I did with mine... and didn't read well enough to understand the implications... But is seems to mean I'm double insured... I don't know. This whole health insurance thing is so mucked up and no one seems to be accountable for answers...