Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ, BUSINESS, RV, AND WORLD PERCEPTION

Another thought on this venture :)

We don't suppose to know about this and yet because of Bushy, we got the chance to dream the dream.  I bet there are people out there that don't want us to have this.  I think the big guys and the head of nations who are involved have hashed the issue over and over again.  Why we haven't seen it because they don't know what to do with us if this rv's.  Imagine the companies will be losing good employees that will be chasing their dreams.. the ones who have dreams and visions will use the money to fulfill the dream and visions and that alone will create competition, and guess what.. a lot of people will be paying off their debts which means loss income for the big banks as they make money on the interest they are charging us.  Whoever has debs are enslaved to the debtors. Funny, how money will buy our freedom to be debt free and able to break free and chase our dreams.  

I think the ride is almost over.. don't get discouraged with the news.  Anyone watched hunger games...???? hope is enemy to the one who controls.... because hope keeps us alive :)

Nice one Nadita

Nice one Nadita

Thank you...

I just turned on my tv and the dinar forecast is that tomorrow is a possible chance of 80%, meatballs rain and the size is 2 inches.. please take safe precaution as it can be fatal for some folks.  Stay calm till the rain is over and enjoy the rainbow :)

• Upvote 1