Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ, BUSINESS, RV, AND WORLD PERCEPTION

OK, so we've all seen the articles today about supposed issues with Baghdad and

the Kurds. I must admit that my first reaction was, shall we say, less than a

sociable one. But after giving it some thought I have calmed down quite a bit. And I

realized that from this point there are only two directions Iraq could go. And to

understand the situation completely we must attempt to broaden our minds so that

we can see this through the eyes of whoever, or whatever, is directing the events

presently unfolding in Iraq.

First, Let us not forget how much more Iraq has accomplished in the last few

weeks. Much more than they have done at one time since I've been involved. We've

seen monies allocated for school children. We've seen hundreds of infrastructure

projects being claimed to be starting this month. We've seen the tariffs law

implemented. And read more than one report of income taxes coming, along with

what they call, "other taxes". We've seen several new banking regulations from

many different countries that reference currency transfers. We've seen the Iraqi

army, with the assistance of tribal leaders run Qaida right out of town. Thereby

showing the world that Iraq CAN control their own security. And lest we forget

we've seen REPEATEDLY reports that Iraq and the Kurds have reached an

agreement on the issue of oil sales. There are many other things that have been

done or being done that time would be lost to state them all.

Yet today the Iraqi media wants the world to believe all has been lost. Think of

it like this, last week the world was given the issue of Qaida in the Anbar province.

And every major lame steam media outlet played it up to the hilt. What do you think

that did for world perception of Iraq? Well from the news during the same time

It appears to not have been too bad. But I submit to you though people took it in

stride, a seed of doubt was planted. And we all know how fast that ,"weed", of

doubt can grow.

We've also seen more than our share of articles claiming Iraq is creating an

atmosphere of unity in the business environment. How many times have we read

of their desire to make Iraq easier to do business with? Even today I read such

an article. So are we supposed to actually believe that Iraq doesn't understand

the worldwide ramifications of today's news? Seriously, I know Arabs can appear

to be of less than average intelligence but I strongly suspect that is only a devious

ploy. This all begs the question , if there truly is such a big issue with the Kurds

over oil why in the heck would you allow that to go public? Knowing full well that

the"weed" of doubt has been planted, they certainly understand what this story

can do for all their well thought out and best laid plans.

However, there exists in the midst of all these plans another very distinct

possibility. THEY NEED JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME.

We know that the budget seems to have the HCL LAW in its construction. We know

that it has been"temporarily" delayed because the Kurds and Baghdad were

finishing the final details. And we strongly suspect that once HCL is enacted we

will rather shortly after see an increase in Iraqis purchasing power. So if you're

Iraq and you simply need a couple of more days to get your budget through

parliament (And most importantly if you know that more and more people are

beginning to figure out what you're about to do) what do you do?

I suspect that Iraq has weighed the odds against the possible consequences and

this morning decided it was worth the risk of creating more worldwide doubt

in their ability to become an effective government than the risk that Bill Gates,

Warren Buffett, and the likes would SUDDENLY realize that Iraq is going to RV

there currency. Implying that this is the biggest smoke screen ever. It also has

a very beneficial side effect for the CBI. Think of how many thousands woke up

this morning and read the Iraqi news deciding that they have had enough and are

selling their dinar back to a dealer.

And that leads me to the second option. This story is real. There is a MAJOR

issue with Kurdistan and Baghdad is going to sue everyone involved. And if the

Kurds try to succeed Baghdad will invade. Essentially doing exactly what Saddam

did, without the chemical weapons. Is this possibility on the table? Of course it

is, but somehow I just don't by it. The full ramifications of this scenario far

excels the previous version. Iraq would essentially be destroyed.

In conclusion, I have decided that I'm going to be very excited about were we are

all standing at the moment. Call me a hopeful fool, but world perception is

everything for Iraq (even more important than the RV) and believe you me

THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

LGD

Thank You for your perception and inspiring view/opinion. I very much appreciate you.

You keep us from getting discouraged, and give us hope. I wish my sister could feel what I feel when I read your posts.

Thanks again, with love, respect and kindness. ScaryMary

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Essentially It feels as if you are right.

These bumps are a necessary pat of the road. We have to remember how far things have come recently -

tariffs

WTO requirements fulfilling

BIS taking dinar

reports of fewer physical dinar on streets

the HCL coming together

oil production increasing

no civil war

talk of the project to delete zeros continuing

Maliki under pressure

the list goes on...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I must say LGD you are a true gem in this Dinar world for me.

You always say what you mean...and mean what you say. Never sugarcoating anything.... For that I am grateful.

I know things are seeming to move at breakneck speed compared to what we were reading two and three years ago, but for me I guess I am feeling a little jaded. I know it is just me, I believe that Iraq has the chance here to do great things for its people, but I am so worried that they are gonna screw it up. I personally do not believe the hype of a $3 rate anymore, but I do believe that anywhere up to about $1 is the right thing for Iraq, their economy and its people. I believe that it will come SUDDENLY and without warning.

I just can not seem to get excited these days......I will work on it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

As we approach to the end of this ride. The misinformation will grow exponentially

Just my opinion.!

Thanks for the post LGD

not sure who negged you LB but I evened you out...I happen to agree with you and have a clear recollection that Iraq itself SAID they WOULD put out misinformation near the end to PREVENT the whales from going into a buying frenzy !!

• Upvote 8

You always say what you mean...and mean what you say. Never sugarcoating anything.... For that I am grateful.

I know things are seeming to move at breakneck speed compared to what we were reading two and three years ago, but for me I guess I am feeling a little jaded. I know it is just me, I believe that Iraq has the chance here to do great things for its people, but I am so worried that they are gonna screw it up. I personally do not believe the hype of a $3 rate anymore, but I do believe that anywhere up to about $1 is the right thing for Iraq, their economy and its people. I believe that it will come SUDDENLY and without warning.

Dunno why some one would neg you on your honest opinion. I evened you out tho.

I honestly believe the worst any one can expect (other than no RV at all), would be a 1-1 scenario.

I feel ya on the jaded part too, its become the norm to expect just as much bad news if not more, than good news out of Iraq. They definitely have a way of leaving you to expect the other shoe to drop so to speak.

Cautiously Optimistic.. I find myself saying that a lot since becoming involved in this. Matter of fact I may have to have that made into a tattoo in Chinese or something. :rocking-chair::soon:

Edited by Ms.Bean
  • Upvote 4

not sure who negged you LB but I evened you out...I happen to agree with you and have a clear recollection that Iraq itself SAID they WOULD put out misinformation near the end to PREVENT the whales from going into a buying frenzy !!

Agree with you EagleEye +1

Thank you for evened me out

• Upvote 1

Its funny how people keep saying we are near the end of this ride......wana bet ?

Yes so put your money where your mouth is. I put up $100,000 dinars that it will

RV before the end of this year. And I won't go around like a coward secretly giving

you negs. I respect your right to your opinion, I simply don't agree with it.

To everyone else I say that's so much you're too kind. Hang on for the ride of

your life. We thought it was wild before. But I have a gut feeling that was nothing

compared to what were about to get. Then when we think we can't take one more

day............SUDDENLY.

That was supposed to be, "THANKS so much".

• Upvote 7

Dunno why some one would neg you on your honest opinion. I evened you out tho.

I honestly believe the worst any one can expect (other than no RV at all), would be a 1-1 scenario.

I feel ya on the jaded part too, its become the norm to expect just as much bad news if not more, than good news out of Iraq. They definitely have a way of leaving you to expect the other shoe to drop so to speak.

Cautiously Optimistic.. I find myself saying that a lot since becoming involved in this. Matter of fact I may have to have that made into a tattoo in Chinese or something. :rocking-chair::soon:

Thanks for the evening out.....In case anyone misunderstood, I am not negative on this investment..I personally hard to get as excited as I used to when I read the wonderful news brought over by our hard working newshounds.

• Upvote 4

LGD, you're da man. Bro, your family and mine, we gotta do steaks after the RV cuz I got no money now. Maybe after I/we/all in DV-land set up our trusts and all that legal stuff to legally minimize our post RV tax consequences and manage our post RV wealth. Leave an inheritance to our kids and our grand kids. Fyi I don't have any Grand Kids yet but I am thinking about them.

• Upvote 4

LGD, you're da man. Bro, your family and mine, we gotta do steaks after the RV cuz I got no money now. Maybe after I/we/all in DV-land set up our trusts and all that legal stuff to legally minimize our post RV tax consequences and manage our post RV wealth. Leave an inheritance to our kids and our grand kids. Fyi I don't have any Grand Kids yet but I am thinking about them.

Brother it's on. And don't feel too bad, I'm broke too.

LGD for PRESIDENT OF IRAQ !!!!..... :bravo:

LOL. Now you really want to start some shite.

• Upvote 3

Yes so put your money where your mouth is. I put up $100,000 dinars that it will

RV before the end of this year. And I won't go around like a coward secretly giving

you negs. I respect your right to your opinion, I simply don't agree with it.

To everyone else I say that's so much you're too kind. Hang on for the ride of

your life. We thought it was wild before. But I have a gut feeling that was nothing

compared to what were about to get. Then when we think we can't take one more

day............SUDDENLY.

That was supposed to be, "THANKS so much".

LGD...I'm willing to bet. I don't think they'll RV by the end of 2014. Unfortunately...

Of course I'd love them to. But I think not.

Let's keep watching.

LGD,

I like your thinking.  The news have been contracdicting each other but overall there are more good than bad.  I think we are getting close to our reward.  Hopefully we will see this come to fruition sooner than later.  2014 Should be our year :)

Essentially It feels as if you are right.

These bumps are a necessary pat of the road. We have to remember how far things have come recently -

tariffs

WTO requirements fulfilling

BIS taking dinar

reports of fewer physical dinar on streets

the HCL coming together

oil production increasing

no civil war

talk of the project to delete zeros continuing

Maliki under pressure

the list goes on...

And we don't know what things on the list that have been checked :) I think many more that are not published.   Their propaganda is working :)

snow...

Look at the sun.. still rises in the east and sets in the west :)  so keep looking at the sun... you need some sunshine to boost you up :)

• Upvote 2

Another thought on this venture :)

We don't suppose to know about this and yet because of Bushy, we got the chance to dream the dream.  I bet there are people out there that don't want us to have this.  I think the big guys and the head of nations who are involved have hashed the issue over and over again.  Why we haven't seen it because they don't know what to do with us if this rv's.  Imagine the companies will be losing good employees that will be chasing their dreams.. the ones who have dreams and visions will use the money to fulfill the dream and visions and that alone will create competition, and guess what.. a lot of people will be paying off their debts which means loss income for the big banks as they make money on the interest they are charging us.  Whoever has debs are enslaved to the debtors. Funny, how money will buy our freedom to be debt free and able to break free and chase our dreams.  

I think the ride is almost over.. don't get discouraged with the news.  Anyone watched hunger games...???? hope is enemy to the one who controls.... because hope keeps us alive :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 6

First and foremost..Thanks for having the courage and conviction to voice your opinion. I concur completely and feel that things are lining up quickly. Where there is fire there is smoke so don't be surprised to see a good article followed by at least one or more bad ones. It's happening quicker every day.

• Upvote 1

Another thought on this venture :)

We don't suppose to know about this and yet because of Bushy, we got the chance to dream the dream.  I bet there are people out there that don't want us to have this.  I think the big guys and the head of nations who are involved have hashed the issue over and over again.  Why we haven't seen it because they don't know what to do with us if this rv's.  Imagine the companies will be losing good employees that will be chasing their dreams.. the ones who have dreams and visions will use the money to fulfill the dream and visions and that alone will create competition, and guess what.. a lot of people will be paying off their debts which means loss income for the big banks as they make money on the interest they are charging us.  Whoever has debs are enslaved to the debtors. Funny, how money will buy our freedom to be debt free and able to break free and chase our dreams.  

I think the ride is almost over.. don't get discouraged with the news.  Anyone watched hunger games...???? hope is enemy to the one who controls.... because hope keeps us alive :)

I like that……..I'm in it because  " I Hope!"  and believe! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

ladygrace'sdaddy,

You have some very valid points and your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Honestly I try to stay as neutral as possible on when, if and how this thing is going to go down and that helps a lot. I don't get sad or depressed or upset because of what guru so-and-so bet his mother on didn't happen AGAIN. As a matter of fact I don't even do the guru thing anymore and for those that do I tell you what... when and if you stop even just reading these numbskulls you will feel  SOOOOOO much better, I promise.

I obviously do believe there is a possibility of an RV or else I wouldn't even be here, however, I'm not one who feels it will be anything over a buck really. Maybe later on down the line, but again, who knows? I laugh at myself now because when I first got into this (which wasn't very long ago) I had only been on one dinar site which some here like to refer to as recraps lol... and I did fall for the whole $3 range thing and maybe a couple of other minor rumors but, when I first heard double digits and tomorrow... tomorrow... tomorrow and some of the other BS I just couldn't bring myself to stay seated on that bus (which is the short bus for real) so, I started posting things that actually showed that the gurus were liars and that that was actually a big piece of the "scam" part of this whole thing... anyway, that eventually got me banned lol and I am SOOOO happy it did because I still only use one dinar site, only it's not recraps.

I love this site and all of the awesome people who are also a part of it. Don't kick me, but I even love the lopsters. Yes, they have some valid points too and I enjoy the flavor they bring to the table as well lol.

• Upvote 2