Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Those Who Have Been Posting Has Been Told To Be Quiet !

DinarThug

Oh OK I've just seen the one and it was the logical way to spell it.

I wasn't making fun, but I didn't know what you were after with that spelling of I didn't know what word it was but mine was the next thought!

(I really didn't mean for us to wander down that road, just dingdong ditch only.....Sorry for the indecency folks!)

Sure...No prob.. I always enjoy learning . Thanks .

I recall reading that word on a JK book many years ago.

Edited by umbertino

CNN. Broadcasting With Mimes To Avoid The Ramifications !

[..OKIEOILMAN] THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN POSTING OR OPENLY SHARING INFORMATION HAS BEEN TOLD TO BE QUIET FOR NOW AND NOT TO RELATE TO ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DATE OR RATE.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECURITY CONCERN THAT HAS RAMIFICATIONS TO THOSE WHO DO POST.

I HOPE THIS IS THE PRECURSOR TO POSITIVE ACTIONS ON OUR BEHALF.

I want some of the stuff you have been smokin roflmfao

• Upvote 1

I could hardly get through this page.  What a pleasant surprise to find you all engaging in the funniest interaction I have read in years!  I almost fell off my chair from laughing so hard.  For a minute, I forgot all about dinars - lol.

Keep up all the fun 'cause it's only going to get better after the RV - which will hopefully be soooooooon!  I feel privileged to be able to participate with all you quick wits.   :bravo:  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:  :salute:  :peace:

• Upvote 2

My God,Okie has no shame.He's been spouting bs for the 3.5 years I've been in this speculation.I wonder how many followers lost money on the non-refundable down payment for a trip to The Holy Land?He's a sad sack.

Edited by sab4212
  • Upvote 1

Okie Pokie Jokie... he is a joke.

We all know it, but unfortunately the unsuspecting among us believe him, and through his stupid posts, he's laughing at every one of you who listen to him. 

Okie is no oil man, he's a crack addict in a back street of New York, who accesses the internet through the local library for free.