Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's BIS Breakdown !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Running A Carfax On Iraq !

Greetings KTFA Family:

The last time I went to buy a car the dealer asked if he could do a credit check on me. I said......knock yourself out. Why? Because I am confident of my credit worth. It took many years to establish it and it now allows me to implement an old saying that the banking industry loves to use. The trick in being successful in the banking system is to use......”The other person's money”. So when the dealer came back with a smile on his face he only asked one question.......what car would you like Frank?

When you take your money to a local bank it goes to a higher bank in it's up line. Why? Why doesn't it stay at your local bank? Because the parent bank has a greater need to increase their capital reserves due to its volume verses the smaller bank. Does this money stay at the up line bank? Nope. Where does it go? Higher up the ladder to the Federal Reserves. Why doesn't the up line bank hold on to this money that is deposited with them by their customers? Because this voyage of currency does not even stop at the Federal Reserves. The FR will then send these same funds to the BIS. Who is the BIS? The mother of all Central banks around the world. Does the money stop here? LOL........yes as far as I know. So what have we accomplished? Credit has been established. Whether it's the EUB or any Central bank around the world.......their goal is to establish trust with the BIS. To establish a symbiotic relationship that feeds each other in beneficial ways. All these Central banks have to send their money to the BIS which only increases the capital reserves of the BIS. In turn the BIS says to all of these Central banks........we now have a stronger relationship TOGETHER. We will extend you credit........we will help your banking structure.......we will help you with your capital reserves because you helped us with ours. So to see the BIS tell the CBI that they want to swap currencies is a one way street. Where are the CBI's capital reserves held once again? At the BIS........hence they tell the CBI let's swap currency......and keep sending us MORE of your money into our bank. Also........this relationship that we now have established by swapping currencies should tell everyone that we trust the IQD and its true value. All of a sudden the CBI's credit value goes up because what is mine is now yours and what is yours is mine to use. This swapping of currency is the same way that international big boy banks operate with each other. The credit value of the BIS is now shared with the CBI or any contributing Central bank.......and that's extremely valuable because it allows you to use other people's money to make money for yourself. In other words the CBI's credit report which has already been given by the BIS.........is now like the BIS's credit report. By depositing (swapping) IQD's into the BIS and being used in their 2014 budget .......this creates capital reserves for the BIS which in turn gives the CBI an ownership of the BIS. What we are …......they are too says the CBI. Allow me to put a little gravy on this juicy steak by asking you to remember what the governor of the CBI Turki said just recently about swapping currencies with the BIS. He said.......we are doing this to secure our OWNERSHIP interests in the BIS. Oh my. Understand now? But …......How can this be with a toilet paper rate?

Family.........on June 27th of 2013 we passed the point of no return via the release of sanctions to start this procedure that we are witnessing today. If this swapping did not occur …......there would be no RI or RV. The whole monetary reform process would have simply come apart. Every day there is another nugget to be found in the monetary reform of the IQD. Let me close out by giving you another nugget. You just recently saw M make an oil deal with India and an agreement to do a currency swap with India. How did he do this with worthless currency and dead credit? Well now you know the relationship between BIS and the CBI and the purpose of swapping currency. M made his deal not based on 1166 but on the powerful and credible relationship between the CBI and the BIS!!!

Do you think the BIS wants the IQD to remain as a program rate of 1166 in the year of 2014? IMO.......no. All the efforts that we are defining to you almost daily would implode. Everything would unravel. This is not how big boys make money. But swapping of currency.........is.

Finally.........I know you are asking for a time frame.........there are no more. We wait for the IMF to give the CBI the permission to lift the 000's from their exchange rate. Because they said so. Are we waiting for the elections......absolutely not. Go back with me and try to remember when M was put in position of Prime Minister …......the USA put him there not an election. IMO.......the monetary reform of the IQD is the most important thing in Iraq right now and …......the world.

I hope this has been of some help to you in trying to explain that the CBI is getting closer and closer to their goal. How close? IMO........as close as your next breath. Be strong and be safe in all things that you do.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA,

Frank..........anybody have a car for sale?

• Upvote 5

Thanks once again Dinar Thug.

I think Frank just wants us to know that he has excellent credit, at least to buy a car. Unfortunately, what he also revealed is exactly what is wrong with this entire system known as the economy:

Using someone else's money is NOT sound monetary policy; it is the foolishness of the greedy who haven't the funds themselves to pay for anything, so they get together and devise a system called CREDIT, which in actuality is DEBT but who's looking as they swap the pea from one shell to the next. Then they have us apply to them for their approval to allow us to take on more debt than we can afford, and some of us are even gullible enough to think a higher Credit Score is a good thing when its really just another way of saying you are eligible for more debt, and your higher Debt Score proves it!

If we all were to step back from the hoopla just long enough to realize that any debt is too much debt, and if you can do anything worthwhile with your IQD new-found wealth when it arrives, please eliminate all of your debt, and that of as many love ones as you can afford, while also teaching your children and their children that debt is something to always avoid for it eventually leads to misery and ultimately poverty. Spend only what you have, and not what you don't have.

Now, if anyone here believes that Frank's latest synopsis of banking, BIS, CBI, IMF, or any of the other 3-letter agencies is helpful, then please accept my apology 'cause it ain't convinced me for one moment that it makes one single difference to what we're all waiting to happen.

Billio0

• Upvote 1

Frank's explanation only shows his total ignorance of the Fed! Banks do not PUT money to the FED , they BORROW from it when necessary. If a bank has excess cash it is usually loaned out to other banks that need it. Rarely is it put back to the FED where it earns very little interest.

All I know is...it's always just one more thing that needs to be completed before Iraq can drop the three zeros and RV/RI, and we're always just a breath away. Never changes.

That's exactly what I mean too, Captjohn.

Thanks for the reply.

Billio0

Depository institutions must hold reserves in the form of vault cash or deposits with Federal Reserve Banks.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/reservereq.htm

The Federal Reserve Banks pay interest on balances maintained to satisfy reserve balance requirements and on excess balances

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/reqresbalances.htm

I liked the break down

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

If there gonna do something I want them to have to pay me too that's why I hold phisical currency

The BIS is one more tool in the arsenal of elite monetary control of the world. It sits like a great spider at the heart of the corrupt and ruinous central banking mechanism that the Anglo-American elite has successfully foisted upon the world. It coordinates the policies of these ruinous entities – not to any great effect – but to ensure that the Anglosphere maintains control of what it has built. Doing away with the BIS would not end the system as it is today, but it would be a start.

The BIS sets capital/asset ratio for central banks and helps central banks set reserve requirements for the commercial banks through which they distribute their fiat currencies. The BIS is also purportedly on the alert for the formation of asset bubbles, which are an inevitable function of fiat-money central banking.

Edited by dontlop

All I know is...it's always just one more thing that needs to be completed before Iraq can drop the three zeros and RV/RI, and we're always just a breath away. Never changes.

Yep its been that way for the past 10 years and I would say a couple of more years to go..

:shrug: 

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Agreed NO One knows what's going on in Iraq - Everyone theres a new obstacle that have to be completed before they wil RV.  Personally I am beginning to think that this seeking ship/ride will never end - Just so frustrating - :butt-kicking: