Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - January 8, 2014

Adam Montana

Happy New Year everyone and thanks Adam for all that you do! I agree with you totally, lets remain focused! Iraq will never be secretarian violence free, it's just the nature of the beast. Being on this ride since 2006, I do believe that this will be our year; from an earlier post, I don't see Iraq purposely keeping a devalued currency. I've also read where our government was also heavenly invested in the dinar right along with millionairs and billionaires (Don't know how true it is)! If they drag their feet, I would look for our government to say enough is enough, get it done. Same thing happened in 06/07 when Pres Bush had to make them get off their thumbs and finish their constitution! I would be shock if there wasn't an RV this year. Just my thoughts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really I waited like two weeks for a chat. I like football but don't you think we could have used that one question for a real valid answer to some serious issues with Iraq?

Lighten Up Pumpkin Dude ! :blink: Ur Scaring The Neighbors ! :o

funny-pumpkin-sandbox-935399.png

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 5

1. I've answered similar questions dozens, if not hundreds, of times in the past.

2. No link was given to back up the question, so I could only give a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question.

3. Not only was it hypothetical, there's no measure of "gazillion". http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/gazillionaire

4. It's my weekly update and I'll post whatever I feel is relevant.

5. Complaints and criticism is not considered "supportive". If you have nothing positive to say, go somewhere else.

Cheers!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Didn't mean to stir the pot. I was just concerned about some of the really big news articles coming out of Iraq. It seems it's even reached CNN regarding the terror issues in Iraq. Boosterbglee I know your question was to lighten the mood and that's cool I meant no offense to anyone.

• Upvote 1

Didn't mean to stir the pot. I was just concerned about some of the really big news articles coming out of Iraq. It seems it's even reached CNN regarding the terror issues in Iraq. Boosterbglee I know your question was to lighten the mood and that's cool I meant no offense to anyone.

No problem….we're all pulling for the same result!   :)

PS - You can't put too much faith in CNN!

• Upvote 1