Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi TV Transcript

Nadita

First of all, I would like to apologize for posting the Iraqi TV transcript which I received via email from my friend who got me into dinar three years ago.  I thought it was good news  and I wanted to share it with DV family to bring some hope since all of us are in the same boat, waiting for RV that doesn’t seem to show up even though it has been promised many many times yet here we are still waiting.  I guess I shot myself in the foot alright.

I am as frustrated as a lot of you in this dinar land.. the gurus have us gone through the roller coaster many many times that make us dizzy and about to throw up which some of you have thrown up and some of you about to throw up and some of you still holding good.  The gurus have been quiet, the news have been about killing in Iraq and the possible of civil war and yet the banking news have been positive.  In other words, the news are contracting to each other and we don’t know which one is which.  I thought at least, this news will shed some light of truth to all of us who are still waiting and can weather the wait, and for those who are hanging on by the thread, it will give them a glimpse of hope, probably the ride will be over soon. 

I did not mean to cause any harm to Kap (now that I know where the transcript came from) nor I want to jeopardize one’s income for doing such a great job in translating the news. In fact, now that I know.. I will not mind to subscribe to his service since I find it very valuable.  I have spent a lot of money learning, searching about the truth about dinar and quite frankly I have been frustrated and there are times, I thought of throwing the towel in.  Yet, the dream gives me hope, maybe if I can hear a bit of truth, I can hang on a little longer and I believe a lot of you feel the same.

Yes, I understand Kap can get very upset and decide not to offer this service to anyone anymore, but if he is a good businessman, he would see it differently.  This breach of security can be a two edged sword for him : 1) It’s a free advertising that he doesn’t need to pay a penny, 2) a lot more people know that he is offering this service and maybe he will pick up more subscribers to his services.

I will be more careful in sharing what I know J

• Upvote 11

Ya know elections coming up and the sinks want to win

Couldn't it be they are behind this uprise to make Maliki look bad

Or if they know ahead of time about something good about to happen with all the good news coming out that they want kaos just to make Maliki look bad or to try to stop progress

I hope they just keep moving forward inspite of Sunni terrorism

They will kill there own people just to blame maliki

Who knows what they are. capable of

Thanks again nadita

Your a smart person keep up the good work your views are helpful

• Upvote 4

Ya know elections coming up and the sinks want to win

Couldn't it be they are behind this uprise to make Maliki look bad

Or if they know ahead of time about something good about to happen with all the good news coming out that they want kaos just to make Maliki look bad or to try to stop progress

I hope they just keep moving forward inspite of Sunni terrorism

They will kill there own people just to blame maliki

Who knows what they are. capable of

Thanks again nadita

Your a smart person keep up the good work your views are helpful

Thank you and same with ya, dude :)

• Upvote 1

This is DinarAlert's product not Kaps.  Admin-Bob is the website owner.  Posting this information that has a clear disclaimer at the bottom is a copywrite violation.  As many have stated, this is a subscription service and Dinar Vets has no prior approval to post.  This thread should be removed.  Not good. 

Those who want the service should subscribe at: dinaralert.webs.com/itts.htm

Or watch the video.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 2

I think that there are two ways to look at deletin' the three zeros....exchange rate 0.00086 and of course the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and the 1,000 dinar notes.... :blush:

The way the CBI states their plan it will be both at the same time. Which makes us nothing...

(sigh( Don't you have a Twilight fan fiction forum to troll?

Its ok buddy....the truth wont hurt you I promise....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Great Info Nadita ... and video Katie..(+)  :tiphat: 

5 Stars...!  :twothumbs: 

I have to agree with Ronscarpa, thanks Nadita, I'm there with you, in fact I'm sure many are.  That boat of frustration can be heavy.  You are awesome and we all know that no harm was intentionally intended on your part.  Your input is just as vital as the other person.  Many plusses to you my friend.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Great Info Nadita ... and video Katie..(+)  :tiphat: 

5 Stars...!  :twothumbs: 

Ron,

Thank you for the 5 Stars... don't think I ever got it :)

I have to agree with Ronscarpa, thanks Nadita, I'm there with you, in fact I'm sure many are.  That boat of frustration can be heavy.  You are awesome and we all know that no harm was intentionally intended on your part.  Your input is just as vital as the other person.  Many plusses to you my friend.  :twothumbs:

Patty,

Good to see you :)  Hope life is treating you well and you are enjoying your time with hubby :)

Come out once a while and say hi to your hubby, tell him he is a very lucky man ;)

• Upvote 1

Ron,

Thank you for the 5 Stars... don't think I ever got it :)

Patty,

Good to see you :)  Hope life is treating you well and you are enjoying your time with hubby :)

Come out once a while and say hi to your hubby, tell him he is a very lucky man ;)

Yes life is treating us well.  I think he knows he's a lucky man.  Separated for 6 years was a challenge.  Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan is more than enough sand in is life time.  LOL!!!

I think Nadita showed her integrity in her earlier post of apology with her reasons behind it, should be enough to end the daggers in her direction.   

I would think if this was an out of bounds done purposely on her part, the Mods or even Adam would of closed this thread or eliminated it completely.  JMO :peace:

• Upvote 2

Yes life is treating us well.  I think he knows he's a lucky man.  Separated for 6 years was a challenge.  Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan is more than enough sand in is life time.  LOL!!!

I think Nadita showed her integrity in her earlier post of apology with her reasons behind it, should be enough to end the daggers in her direction.   

I would think if this was an out of bounds done purposely on her part, the Mods or even Adam would of closed this thread or eliminated it completely.  JMO :peace:

Patty,

Thank you :)   

• Upvote 2