Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

puckster_guy

ty my good brother. sorry for my absence here I'm very busy with life. I've been blessed with a very beutiful grand daughter that just stole my heart. She is taking all my attention. I love her to pieces. I'm only here now in bits and pieces. I haven't forgotten you(never will) I'm spending time with a wonderful and happy soul. I feel so lucky.

• Upvote 2

ty my good brother. sorry for my absence here I'm very busy with life. I've been blessed with a very beutiful grand daughter that just stole my heart. She is taking all my attention. I love her to pieces. I'm only here now in bits and pieces. I haven't forgotten you(never will) I'm spending time with a wonderful and happy soul. I feel so lucky.

Sounds fantastic, my Friend.

I know you haven't forgotten me and neither have I.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the classic Eric Clapton... So Good...

Also very good to hear your great news :) Congats Grandpa!!! :D

I am so happy for you... I know exacty what you mean about having your heart stolen...  mine has been too. :)

You are so lucky to be with her... loving her "wonderful happy soul".

Such a precious time... savor every moment my friend. :)

~ Blessings ~

• Upvote 1

You are a lucky gal :) You deserve that SnowGlobe. I'm sure he see's you as a gift in his life.

Even if you didn't have such a funny humor and good nature. :D

Taking Lessons :D

You truly are a "sweet pie" in my book. :)

Same as Umbert and so many others here.

Who are you and what did you do with our Maggie?!?!?!? JK kiddo.... Love ya!!! And you do not need lessons...you are perfect just as you are!!!!!

Been missing your posts....hope the New year has brought you just what you wanted it to!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

Who are you and what did you do with our Maggie?!?!?!? JK kiddo.... Love ya!!! And you do not need lessons...you are perfect just as you are!!!!!

Been missing your posts....hope the New year has brought you just what you wanted it to!

Lol... Thank you friend.

We... don't.... always get what we want... but if you try sometime..... oh my.... I have a song swimming around in my mind right now.

Hmmmmm.

Love You Too :)

Der Me... "You get what you need".

It just came to me.