Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1mil. IQN+ 10mil VNN for sale Toronto

Rusty69

Have Been layed off, need to pay bills. Bought from Dinar Trade Canada. I Paid 1mil Dinar x 25k notes =$1299cdn and 10mil Dong x 500k notes= $1299 cdn. Will Sell Each for $ $ 1100 cdn. I have reciept and Certificate. Contact nrthngrizz at gmaildotcom. Thx.

Have Been layed off, need to pay bills. Bought from Dinar Trade Canada. I Paid 1mil Dinar x 25k notes =$1299cdn and 10mil Dong x 500k notes= $1299 cdn. Will Sell Each for $ $ 1100 cdn. I have reciept and Certificate. Contact nrthngrizz at gmaildotcom. Thx.

Feel your pain. While I will not ask the obvious that most do about selling. Come to Alberta !!! We have tons of jobs and no one to fill them !!!

Just saying.

pp

• Upvote 3

I may be tempted but there is no such thing as IQN and VNN  those currency codes are guru lies......... it's IQD and VND.

the easiest way to sell something is to market it correctly.

the notes he's selling are the gold backed iqn and vnn not the non gold backed iqd and vnd...

just playing along, you are correct this is complete made up nonsense

• Upvote 1

Selling Price Drop 1million IQD = $1000 cdn + 10mil VND= $1000 cdn or make offer. Any Canadians Out there?

Rusty

You may want to check the going rate for the VND. Looks to be very high from what I have seen. But things may be a little higher in Canada though.  Good luck selling both currencies and sorry to hear you were laid off. 

• Upvote 1

Rusty

You may want to check the going rate for the VND. Looks to be very high from what I have seen. But things may be a little higher in Canada though.  Good luck selling both currencies and sorry to hear you were laid off. 

Agreed, like rusty said your more than welcome to ask wahtever you want but your asking 100 per million for Dong when even dealers are charging $80 for uncircualted. I just picked up some uncirculated 20,000 and 50,000 dong notes which normally sell for a higher price due to uncirculated as well as lowe denoms and only paid 80 per. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Watch out......................................this could be one of many scams.

Just send me your money and I will promise to send you the currency. LOL

The only way I exchange currency is from my hand DIRECTLY into yours and back again! Just sayin' - Trust is a terible that to waste! ;)

• Upvote 1

Feel your pain. While I will not ask the obvious that most do about selling. Come to Alberta !!! We have tons of jobs and no one to fill them !!!

Just saying.

pp

What a kind thing to say, and very good advice.  That's the kind of help we all need to give each other.  I commend you.   :bravo:  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:  :salute:

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...