Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pentagon: America will stand with all its power with Iraq in the face of terrorists in the desert of Anbar

yota691

4371.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

The fight against terrorism

Author: Editor: ma Reporter:

Number of readings: 33

01/07/2014 01:00

Tomorrow's Press / follow-up: the spokesman of the U.S. Department of Defense, "Pentagon," that the United States stands with all its capabilities with the Iraqi government in the face of al-Qaeda and organizations Daash in Anbar.

The spokesman said Col. Steven Warren said that "his government does not allow the occupation of Iraqi cities by al-Qaida and working with them."

"The U.S. government is obliged according to the partnership agreement and security cooperation between the two countries to provide all the support and backing to the government and the Iraqi army."

Warren emphasized that "we will accelerate in the Iraqi army to provide all the necessary equipment and sophisticated fighter planes the terrorists in the desert of Anbar," noting that "U.S. support for the Iraqi government at this time did not come from a vacuum

He said Colonel said, "The United States provides expertise and advice and equipment for the Iraqi army and a number of American experts in Iraq, an estimated 300 military expert in the field of security and counter-terrorism, and they are already working on the ground in Iraq as part of the strategic agreement between the two countries, they are under the command of the Iraqi government ".

And resides in Washington, a large number of pilots and Iraqi military for the purpose of training on modern equipment, which had been contracted between the two countries, which will link to Iraq very soon.

Edited by yota691

I think when the rv comes, we should form a foundation to help the veterans either with housing, medical, counseling so the can come back to the society. I know Ol' Sarge wants to have a place where they can live.

The question is : do we want to donate in IQD now while its not that much or when it rv's.

Oil' Sarge gals, I'm still interested in helping :)

• Upvote 5

So much for, "no boots on the ground". Of course America is going to help Iraq.

Now that Iraq got the dunba $$ terrorists to come out of hiding. Think of the blow

we could deal Qaida now.

Best part is that we know where they are. Done deal.

• Upvote 1

Something to ponder, do ya think that the intelligent agencies around the world( major countries with investments at stake) figured out that if they backed off and gave the senario that did transpire in Iraq that the terroist would come out like they have and now are exposed to the point that their leader is now dead and that the bulk of their opperation is exposed....

• Upvote 1

So much for, "no boots on the ground". Of course America is going to help Iraq.

Now that Iraq got the dunba $$ terrorists to come out of hiding. Think of the blow

we could deal Qaida now.

That would be nice, but our president is a terrorist. Nuff said. Oh, and he doesn't have a spine. Sorry.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Something to ponder, do ya think that the intelligent agencies around the world( major countries with investments at stake) figured out that if they backed off and gave the senario that did transpire in Iraq that the terroist would come out like they have and now are exposed to the point that their leader is now dead and that the bulk of their opperation is exposed....

What a better way to fight a war against terrorists. You may be right and I submit

to your theory.

That would be nice, but our president is a terrorist. Nuff said. Oh, and he doesn't have a spine. Sorry.

I evened myself out against you Islamic Obama Lovers. Thanks for the neg. Neg. Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seriously! Seriously?

Don't you think that by now if the American government wanted to get rid of Al-Qaeda that they would still be running rampant in not just Iraq but anywhere for that matter?

People need to wake up! Al-Qaeda was created by our government via the CIA and they are still in operation because that is the plan.

The only reason we EVER invade or "intervene" concerning other countries is because we helped to create the wars and chaos going on there in the first place in order to make it possible for us to "HELP" them!... Oh yeah, and isn't it funny how there is always something the country we happen to be going into always has that we WANT?

This is sickening but, I believe sadly true. I feel so sorry for all of the wasted lives and blood spilled out of pure greed. Especially when our soldiers take an oath and truly believe that they are fighting for our freedom when they have been lied to and used for a much greater and evil purpose.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Seriously! Seriously?

Don't you think that by now if the American government wanted to get rid of Al-Qaeda that they would still be running rampant in not just Iraq but anywhere for that matter?

People need to wake up! Al-Qaeda was created by our government via the CIA and they are still in operation because that is the plan.

The only reason we EVER invade or "intervene" concerning other countries is because we helped to create the wars and chaos going on there in the first place in order to make it possible for us to "HELP" them!... Oh yeah, and isn't it funny how there is always something the country we happen to be going into always has that we WANT?

This is sickening but, I believe sadly true. I feel so sorry for all of the wasted lives and blood spilled out of pure greed. Especially when our soldiers take an oath and truly believe that they are fighting for our freedom when they have been lied to and used for a much greater and evil purpose.

Thank You... Seriously!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seriously! Seriously?

I completely agree with you.

I think when the rv comes, we should form a foundation to help the veterans either with housing, medical, counseling so the can come back to the society. I know Ol' Sarge wants to have a place where they can live.

The question is : do we want to donate in IQD now while its not that much or when it rv's.

Oil' Sarge gals, I'm still interested in helping :)

I'm in. I'm also interested in helping. :salute:

• Upvote 1

Bama has other things to worry about than pesky Al-Qeada, he is charged with bringing change to this country and he knows who's recipe to follow.

If you want to get a picture of his end game then read a little from a woman who witnessed another leader who sought to bring the same kind of change. Wake up or get smothered by the pillow.

“Before Hitler, we had very good medical care. Many American doctors trained at the University of Vienna..

“After Hitler, health care was socialized, free for everyone. Doctors were salaried by the government. The problem was, since it was free, the people were going to the doctors for everything.

“When the good doctor arrived at his office at 8 a.m., 40 people were already waiting and, at the same time, the hospitals were full.

hitler-nazi-march-300x209.jpg“If you needed elective surgery, you had to wait a year or two for your turn. There was no money for research as it was poured into socialized medicine. Research at the medical schools literally stopped, so the best doctors left Austria and emigrated to other countries.

“As for healthcare, our tax rates went up to 80 percent of our income. Newlyweds immediately received a $1,000 loan from the government to establish a household. We had big programs for families.

“All day care and education were free. High schools were taken over by the government and college tuition was subsidized. Everyone was entitled to free handouts, such as food stamps, clothing, and housing.

“Then they took our guns

“Next came gun registration. People were getting injured by guns. Hitler said that the real way to catch criminals (we still had a few) was by matching serial numbers on guns. Most citizens were law abiding and dutifully marched to the police station to register their firearms. Not long afterwards, the police said that it was best for everyone to turn in their guns. The authorities already knew who had them, so it was futile not to comply voluntarily.

kitty-werthmann.jpg

Kitty Werthmann

“No more freedom of speech. Anyone who said something against the government was taken away. We knew many people who were arrested, not only Jews, but also priests and ministers who spoke up.

“Totalitarianism didn’t come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria. Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/on_the_front_lines_of_the_culture_wars/2011/04/she-survived-hitler-and-wants-to-warn-america.html#ixzz2pgTHxCZZ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We are going to take note who is interested then. This is not soliciting your dinar or money, I believe in giving back :)

Nadita :) You have such a good heart... I so appreciate you.

We can do this starting in our own communities... like the Elks Club... and so many others.

Just Google... "Vets in (my community)"... you will find many places to contribute time and money.

I would love to help any vet that is near me... any way I can...  rather than send money to an unkown organization.

Hey you know me... I am a warrior of peace... so are most vets I know.

Lets help them in their current battles in our own communities and in their message to the rest of our country.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

First Published: 2014-01-07

US, Iraq developing strategy to isolate Al Qaeda groups Washington speeds up drone, missile deliveries to help Baghdad battle resurgence of Al-Qaeda linked militants. Middle East Online

caption.gif _63428_iraq-militants.jpg

Fallujah reclaimed by Al-Qaeda militants

captionb.gif

WASHINGTON - The United States said Monday it would speed up its deliveries of missiles and surveillance drones to Iraq as the Baghdad government battles a resurgence of Al-Qaeda linked militants.

And the White House, meanwhile, dismissed claims that the fighting, which has seen militants retake the city of Fallujah, was a result of President Barack Obama's decision to withdraw US troops.

The Pentagon said that Washington would accelerate delivery of 100 more Hellfire missiles, which were due to be sent to Iraq in the next few months.

Colonel Steven Warren said an additional 10 ScanEagle surveillance drones would also be delivered.

Hellfire missiles, originally designed as an anti-tank weapon, can be fired from helicopters and warplanes.

ScanEagle drones are a low-cost three-meter aircraft capable of flying 24 hours.

The deliveries correspond to contracts already signed with Iraq. Some 75 Hellfire missiles were delivered to Baghdad in mid-December, US officials said.

Since then Iraq has seen a resurgence of fighting in the province of Anbar, which was a key insurgent stronghold for years following the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Last week, fighters from the Al Qaeda-linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) reclaimed Fallujah, scene of some of the bloodiest fighting of the Iraq war between US troops and insurgents.

Warren said Washington was working with Iraq to develop a "holistic strategy to isolate Al Qaeda-affiliated groups so the tribes working with the security forces can drive them out of the populated areas."

But he reiterated previous statements from US Secretary of State John Kerry that no US forces would return to Iraq to assist in military operations.

"We'll not be sending forces to Iraq," he said.

Instead the United States will continue to provide intelligence to assist and advise the Iraqis at a "ministerial level" through around 100 military personnel still based at the US Embassy in Baghdad.

The assistance would not extend to operational advice. "We're not doing tactical work with the Iraqis," Warren said.

Despite the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq at the end of 2011, the United States remains a key security and defense partner, providing more than $14 billion worth of weapons to Baghdad since 2005.

Following the renewed fighting, the White House has been forced to rebut claims that the militants are filling a vacuum left by the departure of all US forces.

"There was sectarian conflict, violent sectarian conflict in Iraq when there were 150,000 US troops on the ground there," said White House spokesman Jay Carney.

And that argued that the idea that there would be no more fighting in Iraq if there were still 10,000 US troops there in a counter-terror role, as some in Washington have implied, did not bear up to scrutiny.

Edited by yota691

When you get a chance...watch this....a real eye opener....Go dinar   AGENDA: Grinding America Down

http://vimeo.com/63749370

A film that finally puts the pieces of the puzzle together. If you've wondered why America has been falling apart from within, you will love AGENDA. Please share with everyone you can and order a few copies to give to pastors, representatives, and conservative leaders. America needs to see this film!

just click on it.....it will play

Nadita :) You have such a good heart... I so appreciate you.

We can do this starting in our own communities... like the Elks Club... and so many others.

Just Google... "Vets in (my community)"... you will find many places to contribute time and money.

I would love to help any vet that is near me... any way I can...  rather than send money to an unkown organization.

Hey you know me... I am a warrior of peace... so are most vets I know.

Lets help them in their current battles in our own communities and in their message to the rest of our country.

Maggie,

That is true, we can always start in our own community.. there are helps needed in our own backyard :)  I am not soliciting any donation in any shape or form. I think it's wonderful if we who have gotten into this investment and have heart to give back, especially to the veterans who have given their all.  I appreciate the veterans before but since I got into this investment, I am realizing what they sacrifice is and I have more respect and appreciation to the veterans.  I would like to work alongside Ol' Sarge Gals and help with some counseling/spa for the vets that are having hard times coming back to the community in a way of trauma release. I learn that our cell in our body records everything from a horrible trauma to happiness to love.  I assume some of the vets are haunted with the horror of the war, so would like to provide some place where they can go for prayer and release the trauma with essential oil as I know it works.

This is onlly a suggestion but if people are willing to do so, hey... one can take 1000 but two can take 10,000 :)  just saying :)

Thank You... Seriously!

Thank you Maggie

This EHM vid on Perkins is a good start to educate the uninformed on the American Empire.

I am writing a novel after Perkins' work to expose this shameful issue. On the last chapter today.

It is not a conspiracy theory.

It has been exposed by one of its own - Perkins.

It's only necessary now that people listen with open minds.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Excellent thought.  I love your mind.  That's right, you can't think ordinary or logical with this.  You must move out of the box and anything goes.  There's always a more cynical vortex.