Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I like the new format!!

wetgravity

I've seen some people already complaining...but I think it looks and feels much better...what do you think?

I kinda like it also! It seems like it works faster, it will take a while to figure out some things but I think it is great that I could log in with no problems. The only thing I don't like are adds on my screen but I can live with them.

Carla

• Upvote 2

unsure.gif

I kinda like it also! It seems like it works faster, it will take a while to figure out some things but I think it is great that I could log in with no problems. The only thing I don't like are adds on my screen but I can live with them.

Carla

unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifwacko.gif

I've seen some people already complaining...but I think it looks and feels much better...what do you think?

I had to re-register and get another user name.....still cannot get into chat....any ideas??? I have tried

just about everything! Thanks

• Upvote 1

I agree with sidewinder615 and rcjr2161,I like the format but I am having some issues finding everything. A tutorial on the front page might be helpful.Though, I'm sure the more I use it the better it will be. I just found where to post a new thread or ... in new site language ... a new topic. . ;)

I agree with sidewinder615 and rcjr2161,I like the format but I am having some issues finding everything. A tutorial on the front page might be helpful.Though, I'm sure the more I use it the better it will be. I just found where to post a new thread or ... in new site language ... a new topic. . ;)

but cant seem to sign in on the chat... keeps saying invalid username and password... how can that be if i can sign in with no problems>> any ideas ???

I have had a time of it, trying to get logged in. Site would not accept login. So had to go through process of recovery, it took some time, but finally after about 10 tries, i am in. Can't judge new format yet, haven't been on long enough to see. Will report later.

I agree that there are a few minor bugs that Adam is working on but that being said the new forum has a better feel to it IMHO.

Well I am frustrated. I got on fine, once I found the site again. Have been on and into Chat. However, just a little while ago I was enjoying Chat and it dropped me. When I tried get back into Chat, I was told "Invalid User name, or password". How could it be. I was just there. Someone PM me and let me know what I am doing wrong.