Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PANTHERS!!!!!

keepmwlknfny

Hey Happy New Year Keep.

My stepson goes to NC State so he has become a Panther fan....(beats those cardinals out of PHX...lol)..but anyway I am a Saints fan since the Bum Phillips days....so maybe we can get a good bet going on this......

BUT BE WARNED...

Bama Girl and I bet back in Sept on Alabama coming out on top of OU this year and needless to say...I have won that bet....and I believe there were a ton of people here who had Alabama on their win list as well.

I hope you are right, because I would love to see the SAINTS AND THE PANTERS get after it in the NFC championship game wow what a game.....

Your right....that woukd be a great NFC match for the championship. I am hoping the saints can knockout the seahawks (sorry carla) lol...cause that would be one team Iim worries about!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Your right....that woukd be a great NFC match for the championship. I am hoping the saints can knockout the seahawks (sorry carla) lol...cause that would be one team Iim worries about!!

I think its going to be a heck of a Super Bowl no matter who goes.  What a season!!!!  I just would love to see Russell get a Super Bowl his 2nd year.  

Go Panthers!!  But they make me nervous as well. <_<

Well if they can keep Cam from showboating then maybe they can beat the niners' .

You have to admit that he is coming into his own and realizing he has to be a passer first then look forrun.....and I happen to like his showboating lol....we need someone like that to keep the team fired up!!! We beat them earlier this year, next weekend will be twic!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Showboating? it IS a bunch of BS so every time I do my job how it should be done, I have to do some kind of dance? please explain.

I'm on a fn ladder!!!

Have you ever played football? Do you know about the emtion involved and how keeping your team hyped up can swing the rest of your team in the same way and turn things around in your favor? Much different from your ordinary everyday job lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There is no doubt Cam Newton is a very gifted athlete but he is no superstar.  Showboating when you are down by 3 touchdowns and you make a first down and act like your winning.  You get paid very well to act like a professional so be one. And I did play football.  It makes it tough to be a fan when I see this. Don't get me wrong it happens on all teams.

There is no doubt Cam Newton is a very gifted athlete but he is no superstar. Showboating when you are down by 3 touchdowns and you make a first down and act like your winning. You get paid very well to act like a professional so be one. And I did play football. It makes it tough to be a fan when I see this. Don't get me wrong it happens on all teams.

The difference is thos year we are winning.....it does look worse when your losing all your games tho lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now that the Packers are outta the picture... to banged up to make a real run at it this year anyway... I'm gonna really try and make a non-biased opinion.

Though I live in NC I will say I'm liking (and I never thought I would say this) the Bronco's and the SeaHawks... both teams are at the top of their game, and imo they are the ones to beat.... good luck with that!!!  ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

I'll let ya have your your fun for now keep. It'll be short lived though. The powder blue Kleenex are on the way!!!

Haha funny guy!! I hope we see you in NFC championship thats all I gotta say!!!

Im calling broncos and panthers in superbowl.....mark my words....from there its tough cause I love Manning and the broncos too....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1