Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In A Jam And Need To Sell 5 Million Quick

RichNick123

Have an emergency and need to sell 5 Million quick. Will sell at 750.00 per Million, paid through paypal or money order. Have additional several million I am holding. If serious, e-mail me at the following: info@myrpt.org    . Will pay for fed-ex to you at no additional cost. All notes are 25,000, unused from Dinar Trade. Notes are still in folders and untouched. Please serious inquiries only, Thank You!

Have an emergency and need to sell 5 Million quick. Will sell at 750.00 per Million, paid through paypal or money order. Have additional several million I am holding. If serious, e-mail me at the following: info@myrpt.org    . Will pay for fed-ex to you at no additional cost. All notes are 25,000, unused from Dinar Trade. Notes are still in folders and untouched. Please serious inquiries only, Thank You!

Dinar trade should be willing to buy it back at a better rate than that especially as you purchased them from them .  $840 was the rate on their site for buying uncirculated .  I don't understand why you would sell privately for a lot less 

• Upvote 1

You may want to check you spam folder for my email correspondence sent earlier.

Tigergorzow, will contact you after my 11:30 Church service. Should be finished around 1:00 Eastern time. Thanks!

I am prepared to complete the purchase / transaction of 3 million IQD today if possible so please check your email for details at your convenience

Thanks,

Tigergorzow

Dinar trade should be willing to buy it back at a better rate than that especially as you purchased them from them .  $840 was the rate on their site for buying uncirculated .  I don't understand why you would sell privately for a lot less 

He said it was an emergency so he probably figures that PayPal will be the fastest way to get the money. A money order would have to be sent through the mail, and so would a check from Dinar Trade. Wish him luck and hope all is well with him.

• Upvote 1

Excellent advice, but vietnam1969 may have a valid point.  Either way, he picks up some cash for his immediate needs.  He also mentioned his Church service, so he may lead a congregation where one of the members is in trouble and he wants to help.  The other thing is that he has more IQD so that in a short time, God willing, this will all be very minor compared to the big picture.  JMHO.  Go RV!   :twocents:  :goodnews:  

• Upvote 1

Are the dealers actually buying the dinar?

Yes, they are.  If you look at Sterling Currency aka Dinar Banker, for example, there should be a tab for buying Foreign currencies, as opposed to selling foreign currencies.  Hope this helps.   :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Are the dealers actually buying the dinar?

Yes, basically all dealers are buying but many dealers have a policy they will only buy back from those who bought from them. Most of hte bigger dealers ie dinar trade, sterling, dinar banker etc only buy back from themselves. some of the smaller dealers buy back from anyone circulated or uncirculated

He said it was an emergency so he probably figures that PayPal will be the fastest way to get the money. A money order would have to be sent through the mail, and so would a check from Dinar Trade. Wish him luck and hope all is well with him.

I sold some back to them some years ago and it was a bank transfer. Fast. 

• Upvote 1