Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 1-8-2014

TexasGranny

Hello there and good day to you. How will the dynamics and fallout from this Fallujah dust up effect the dynamics of the Iraqi economic policy, the manuvers of Maliki in public and behind doors. Will Maliki use this as an excuse to squash the rebellion and Sunni people, consolidate and hold onto power in any event; or will he kick them out of Fallujah and chase them back into Syria, perhaps using the new Russian attack helicopters, gain control of Iraq's borders, show how tough he is and then let the constitution and elections rule. and let this puppy RV/RI/increase in value.? 

Also, how did that IPO of the National Bank of Iraq go? I hear that the bond sales went very well, can you verify?

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Hello adam

What's this I hear UN may reinstate ch.7 sanctions? Seriously bad for dinarians I imagine ?

But will iraq not need money to fight the crime in their society ? Money can't buy you love but you will need some to run a gov. How long can they keep running iraq on/with a worthless currency?

Tks 4 all U do go rv

Hello Adam, have you heard anything new on the HCL? Was wondering if they were covering it up with different stories.

wishing you a late happy holidays for you & your family and all the Mods out there.

Thank you for all you and the mods do for us here.

Hello Adam sounds like Iraq is in a very bad spot. I can only see this becoming harder for them before it gets better. So my question is A two part, What makes this year different from any otherwise far as the RV is concerned? And throught out all this madness what Intel leads you to believe it could really happen soon? We all need some light in all this darkness.

Two questions.... Do you believe they will RV while the terrrorist are taking over major cities in Iraq???? Also why would they RV as long as the US Dollar is still available to them?? I mean come on they can live on the US Dollar for however long it takes..

• Upvote 3

Good day Adam, staff, mods and fellow members.  Recently I read an article which stated that the Renmindi could be the next reserve currency since the US dollar is and has been losing value for some time now. Considering that China has almost  four trillion US dollars in their vaults and God only knows how many dinar stashed away, what is your thought on how this could affect our investment in dinar or would this have no impact on it? Thanks 

Hi Adam. Hope you are keeping warm. I would like to hear your views on the current situation in Iraq. If the Iraqi military are not successful with the Al Qaeda forces, wouldn't that cause the international financial community to look unfavorably at Iraq and thus placing the RV on hold for the foreseeable future.

Hi Adam,

With the recent announcement that the BIS will take and hold Iraqi money, why would they do so with a currency that virtually has little value?

With all the fighting that has increased in iraq, do you still think that an RV/RI is possible soon?  So many forward steps being made but wonder if we 

are being set up as we were back in 2010?  I appreciate your take on the situation.

Hello Adam and Mods - Recently there have been lots articles regarding HCL, Tariff Laws, and 2014 Budget in Iraq and it seems like theres lots of things going on behind the scenes and wanted to know if you and/or your contacts in Iraq can shed some light on the current situation in Iraq.  Thanks - GO RV

Hey Adam! HNY! My question centers around two of your previous statements. On the last chat before Christmas (12/18) you mentioned that you were " saving the good stuff" for VIP a little closer to Christmas. I may have missed it but I was curious as to what you were going to share. Also, you replied to a topic on Monday ( copied below).

I have some comments on the situation, but at this time I'm really just holding off for more information... and worst case scenario, I'm going to be doing the normal "Weekly on Wednesday" thing.

:fingerscrossed: for big news!

These two statements have me anxiously waiting to hear what you may know that we don't. Thanks for all you do! Go RV!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169166-i-am-so-confusedwere-is-adam/#ixzz2pl0h1but