Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great ISX Stock's to look at? Also what is the status of Warka stocks owned?

I'm not looking for any investment advice, just opinions.  I'm curious if anyone has some companies that have been producing well for them that trade on the ISX?  Also if anyone knows when Warka stocks will be tradable if ever?  If anyone has any favorite companies that are doing well please advize.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IBSD ends up another 4.7%!  I think it might be time to take my profits.  I can't see this horse running this strong into next week.  

When Iraq goes international with its currency I would believe the banking sector will take off as investment money from around the globe comes pouring in.

Yeah there was an analyst who compared Iraq's most prominent private bank (Bank of Baghdad) with Kuwait's comparable bank.  The cap was something like $800M vs $90B.  That is the growth potential.  Jaw dropping isn't it?  My numbers might be slightly off.  I will see if I can dig that information up from the archives somewhere.

IBSD ends up another 4.7%!  I think it might be time to take my profits.  I can't see this horse running this strong into next week.  

Yeah there was an analyst who compared Iraq's most prominent private bank (Bank of Baghdad) with Kuwait's comparable bank.  The cap was something like $800M vs $90B.  That is the growth potential.  Jaw dropping isn't it?  My numbers might be slightly off.  I will see if I can dig that information up from the archives somewhere.

TrinityX,

That's why we are in the right position for a "double portion. Just think about the ESX play too, unbelievable!

AFTER the currency RV's and I see that the country actually has value, THEN I might invest in them. Right now, my entire investment is the DINAR. :)

Your loss. We are making making while we wait on this thing while trading in the very dinar we are all expecting to gain value. The difference in our approach is that huge gains are being made in increased value, bonus shares and paid up shares added to your initial investment.

• Upvote 2

I believe having an ISX account at this point is just another option ensuring that you're going to benefit off this adventure in the speculative investment.  What else can you get literally on the "ground floor" of a stock exchange for fraction of a penny on the dollar?  I have found it difficult to purchase additional stock through Warka on the ISX. Has anybody else had that experience?

• Upvote 1