Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta: The RV Should Take Place Between Sun-Thu! IMO Tue Or Wed Iraqi Time!

DinarThug

They start selling Bonds on 1/7 correct?That's Tuesday, IMF, BIS stories, G20 met in Australia or somewhere, finishes today or tomorrow? They haven't had an auction since 12/31/13. Tariffs implemented. hmmm. Most interesting time since I have been in this investment.

Go IRAQ!

Wm13

Unfortunately bud, I think they had an auction today. It's resulted are posted in the new section:/

• Upvote 2

Site administrator....can we now stop giving these jokers a platform on these sites to spew their constant garbage? I know this is the rumor section bla bla bla...however these same guru's spewing obvious b/s is really getting old and starting to make this site rather demeaning....or is there another reason that you continually allow their lies or "misinformation" to continually be posted on this site? Again....what's the purpose???

Again....I no longer blame Tony. We know he's a blooming idiot. I now blame the site owner/administrators for allowing this crap on here for no real purpose other than to drum up counts even though there could be new people on these sites that don't have a clue that these idiot's are FOS and could easily be hurt in the process. How do you sleep at night site owners/admins?

Unfortunately you're correct mrref. Which is why I still don't understand why the site admins allow this crap as rumors posted on here. To me they're as bad as the people posting this stuff. I know I'll get a bunch of flack by making this statement by all of the admin and mod brown nose'rs however the fact of the matter is it serves no purpose to allow this stuff to be posted.

Don't have to ask to take 2 days off Texas1. I'm self employed. I own the largest agricultural and mining off the road tire recapping company in the U.S. headquartered out of Missouri. So I can pretty much watch what ever episode of what ever show I choose...however I choose to work instead and check up on my dinar investment and in doing so I don't see how posting these guru's lies serves any purpose what so ever! So...yeah....I'm pretty bright. :)

Not on meds Brisco. What you're doing by posting this stuff is just encouraging it. You aren't protecting the newbies but just stirring it up. No, I don't know you but I know enough to see that apparently you need the attention.

Dinar Thug....why do you insist on posting this crap on here?!?!? What purpose does it serve??? Most people know it's a bunch of lies, however there are some new people in this speculation who may not be aware of this and could quite possibly put some stock in this misinformation (lies) and you are just perpetuating it by posting them. Do you feel better about yourself? Are you not quite getting enough attention in other areas of your life that this conduct fills that void? This site is really becoming irrelevant....

Lol ! U Sound Like The Buttsore Pumper Receptacle Owner Of 'Recaps' Trying To Protect Ur Pumper Suitors From The Only Major Site That Regularly Eviscerates Them ! :o

Do U Even Read All Of The Completely Uncensored Comments On This Or The Mostly TNT Tony Threads That U Usually Only Ever Show Up On Here To Respond To - As Archived From Ur Previous Quotes Above ! <_<

:D:D:D

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Lol ! U Sound Like The Buttsore Pumper Receptacle Owner Of 'Recaps' Trying To Protect Ur Pumper Suitors From The Only Major Site That Regularly Eviscerates Them ! :o

Do U Even Read All Of The Completely Uncensored Comments On This Or The Mostly TNT Tony Threads That U Usually Only Ever Show Up On Here To Respond To - As Archived From Ur Previous Quotes Above ! <_<

:D :D :D

B ang!  Did the clown tear that hole in your B one?   Ouch

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

B ang!  Did the clown tear that hole in your B one?   Ouch

That's what I was thinking! :lol:

Can't ATTEMPT to knock our Clown down without getting a straight up Clown Smack down from DT with facts.., :woot:

clowns-will-kill-you-526x700.jpg

Wish I could have seen what Globe wrote and others before Markinsa got to there post but I'm pretty good at filling in the blanks :lol: .

Appreciate Markinsa though for keeping things civil :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

:D:D:D

Go thug ,custard pie in face time

• Upvote 3

Then when we get to the end of this coming week and NO RV we may have the reasons why iy hasn't ....... But, maybe they sold a few more Dinar to some unsuspecting newbie who can't  really afford it ! And these guys couldn't care less.

• Upvote 2

Dinar Thug....why do you insist on posting this crap on here?!?!? What purpose does it serve??? Most people know it's a bunch of lies, however there are some new people in this speculation who may not be aware of this and could quite possibly put some stock in this misinformation (lies) and you are just perpetuating it by posting them. Do you feel better about yourself? Are you not quite getting enough attention in other areas of your life that this conduct fills that void? This site is really becoming irrelevant....

I would suggest then that you go away. Don't go away mad, however, just go away.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Really....really Dinar Thug??? That's your reasoning for posting the lies as rumors constantly? Now you're going to shift the attention toward me as if I'm a site owner pumping for a site? From what I'm starting to notice all of the sites have their fair share of rumor/BS and why people like yourself continue to re-post them is beyond me. No...I don't own a site...no...I don't pump for anyone else...and yes I used to appreciate this site before it became overwhelmed with the same rumor /BS posts that the other sites started posting just for the traffic hits. I'm sorry I don't agree with your reposting the same rumor/BS postings that the other sites do, I guess I just don't see the purpose of perpetuating BS....and from what I've seen from other replys to other "rumor" posts there are several others who don't quite appreciate them either. So...Dinar Thug. If you continue you have the cahona's to repost the rumor B/S then at least have the cahona's to accept the negative replies that comes along with them. We will continue to give you all of the much needed attention that your little heart desires. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

Why LadyGrace'sDaddy? Why do you say I should grow up? Because I don't agree that these B/S "rumor's" shouldn't be reposted everyday? Please explain to me what good posting them does for this or any site. If everyone already know and agrees that all of those guru's on those other sites are lying constantly then why bring their lies over here and repost them? Why not just go to those sites and read them for yourselves? That's my whole point!!! Why not let at least one site, this site, remain B/S rumor free! Who will it hurt to have at least one site somewhat professional and legitimate? Either the poster of these lies needs the attention or the site wants the extra traffic by allowing the reposts...either way it demeans the legitimacy of the site which makes it irrelevant. So again....I ask you, why do you say I should grow up by sating this opinion???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

The fact that you use multiple question marks :rulez: makes me think your someone else

Your questions are silly bungee

Silly I'm telling ya silly

Lol

This is my favorite part of this post by thug that must be hard for you to accept

>>>> FYI...THE WORKING DAYS FOR IRAQ IS SUNDAY-THURSDAY.

Ewes that irks me

Hey b one turn into a clown and make fun of it

You'll get used to being a clown

I can't wait for the rv my dog has out grown his bird cage
I was thinking of keeping him in the aquarium but he hardly fits when I put the lid on

I got to stuff him down to get him in

It's like trying to get him a bath he keeps tryin to jump out

I'm going to borrow my brothers cats snorkel and get a picture of him in the aquarium with it on

If I do I'll post a picture

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=r8_JUvz-KsPt2QXo8oHQDw&q=snorkal+dog&oq=snorkal+dog&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..0i13j0i22i30j0i13i5i30l2j0i8i13i30.2237.9576.0.13825.12.12.0.2.2.0.583.5116.2-2j2j4j4.12.0....0...1c.1.32.mobile-gws-hp..0.12.4359.c2KAV4gN5T8

Sargent snorkal dog

See I know he'll like it

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 2

Again....I no longer blame Tony. We know he's a blooming idiot. I now blame the site owner/administrators for allowing this crap on here for no real purpose other than to drum up counts even though there could be new people on these sites that don't have a clue that these idiot's are FOS and could easily be hurt in the process. How do you sleep at night site owners/admins?

Don't have to ask to take 2 days off Texas1. I'm self employed. I own the largest agricultural and mining off the road tire recapping company in the U.S. headquartered out of Missouri. So I can pretty much watch what ever episode of what ever show I choose...however I choose to work instead and check up on my dinar investment and in doing so I don't see how posting these guru's lies serves any purpose what so ever! So...yeah....I'm pretty bright. 

Not on meds Brisco. What you're doing by posting this stuff is just encouraging it. You aren't protecting the newbies but just stirring it up. No, I don't know you but I know enough to see that apparently you need the attention.

I totally agree with everything said above!! The problem is it keeps being allowed to be brought over and posted on this site! And the other problem is if someone asks why it's being allowed to be re posted on this site they get suspended. Twice now I have been suspended for simply asking and mentioning why is it allowed to be re posted on this site. So what that tells me is that this site is just as responsible for the bs content being allowed to be posted and wants the traffic from it as well! Multiple times I've been told that it's the rumor section and that if I didn't like it to find another site however...I believe it's gone way past "rumor" and is obviously total BS now as was mentioned in the above statement. Like I said...I agree with everything stated in this thread and I suggest to the original poster to be careful because if you complain too much about it they will, from experience, ban you from posting. This site has become completely irrelevant by allowing these bs rumors to be re posted in my honest opinion. Now...let the bashing begin.

Really....really Dinar Thug??? That's your reasoning for posting the lies as rumors constantly? Now you're going to shift the attention toward me as if I'm a site owner pumping for a site? From what I'm starting to notice all of the sites have their fair share of rumor/BS and why people like yourself continue to re-post them is beyond me. No...I don't own a site...no...I don't pump for anyone else...and yes I used to appreciate this site before it became overwhelmed with the same rumor /BS posts that the other sites started posting just for the traffic hits. I'm sorry I don't agree with your reposting the same rumor/BS postings that the other sites do, I guess I just don't see the purpose of perpetuating BS....and from what I've seen from other replys to other "rumor" posts there are several others who don't quite appreciate them either. So...Dinar Thug. If you continue you have the cahona's to repost the rumor B/S then at least have the cahona's to accept the negative replies that comes along with them. We will continue to give you all of the much needed attention that your little heart desires.

Date Title City, State    

1, Report #1104697

Dec 05 2013

04:27 PM Tony Renfrow TNT Tony at it again Dinar, Scam, RV, Iraq RV, Iraq Dinar, Sacramento California Author: Alabama Financial Services: Tony Renfrow Sacramento, California    

2, Report #155060

Jun 07 2011

11:12 AM

searchIconRebuttal.gifTony Renfrow - Rentmycredit.com ripoff Folsom California Author: Fontana, California Credit & Debt Services: Tony Renfrow - Rentmycredit.com Folsom, California    

3, Report #514664

Oct 25 2009

02:54 PM 14 Daily Plus - Midas Touch - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs, And Bill Fox Internet Fraud Folson, Calif Holton Buggs I deposited over $10k into a 14 daily account and I recieved nothing back. Folsom, California Author: tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: 14 Daily Plus - Midas Touch - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs, And Bill Fox Internet Fraud Folson, Calif Folsom, California    

4, Report #358272

Aug 01 2008

05:05 PM Tony Renfrow This irresponsible individual wrote two bad insuffient funds checks to our company, ripping us off and refuses to pay their account! Folsom California Author: Rancho Cordova, California Miscellaneous Companies: Tony Renfrow Folsom, California    

5, Report #304098

Jan 28 2008

03:14 PM 14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Holton Buggs And Bill Fox Internet Fraud Sacramento California Internet Author: San Francisco, California Con Artists: 14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Holton Buggs And Bill Fox Internet    

6, Report #267855

Nov 13 2007

11:11 PM

searchIconRebuttal.gif14DailyPlus - 14 Daily Plus - Bill Fox - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs ripoff Advertising Scam 14DailyPlus drew me in with legitimate business and took my investment with no payment! Folsom California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: 14DailyPlus -14 Daily Plus - Bill Fox - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs Folsom, California    

7, Report #274224

Sep 12 2007

11:16 AM 14 Daily Plus, Holtong Buggs, Tony Renfrow, Bill Fox, Internet Scam Network Marketing/Internet Ponzi scheme Folsom, /Houston, Texas/Overland Park, Kansas California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Internet Fraud: 14 Daily Plus, Holtong Buggs, Tony Renfrow, Bill Fox, Internet Scam Folsom, California    

8, Report #274063

Sep 11 2007

05:58 PM 14 Daily Plus - Midas Touch - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs - Bill Fox Internet Fraud Folson, Internet Fraud Folson, California Houston, Texas And Overland Park, Kansas Internet Author: overalnd park, Kansas Financial Services: 14 Daily Plus - Midas Touch - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs, And Bill Fox Internet Fraud Folson, Calif Internet    

9, Report #272638

Sep 05 2007

05:55 PM Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs - Bill Fox -14dailyplus.com ripoff Ponzi scheme ripoff Folsom California Author: Wellsville, Kansas Internet Fraud: 14 Daily Plus - Tony Renfrow - Bill Fox - Holton Buggs Folsom, California    

10, Report #272387

Sep 04 2007

07:17 PM 14 Daily Plus - Midas Touch - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs, And Bill Fox Internet Fraud Folson, California Houston, Texas And Overland Park, Kansas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: 14 Daily Plus - Midas Touch - Tony Renfrow - Holton Buggs - Bill Fox Folson, California    

11, Report #271112

Aug 29 2007

02:02 PM 14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Holton Buggs, And Bill Fox Internet Scam Folson, Houston,Texas And Overland Park, Kansas California Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Internet Fraud: 14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Holton Buggs, And Bill Fox Folson, CA Houston,TX And Overland Park, KS, California    

12, Report #269684

Aug 26 2007

03:35 AM 14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Bill Fox, Holton Buggs/ Internet Scam Internet ripoff Folsom, Houston, Texas Overland Park, Kansas, California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Internet Fraud: 14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Bill Fox, Holton Buggs Folsom, California    

13, Report #269430

Aug 22 2007

11:37 AM 14 Daily Plus - Tony Renfrow - Bill Fox - Holton Buggs Another victum here....and a downline of 20 wanting justice Sacramento California Author: tawas city, Michigan Federal Government: 14 Daily Plus - Tony Renfrow - Bill Fox - Holton Buggs Sacramento, California    

14, Report #269021

Aug 21 2007

12:02 AM Anthony Renfrow, Holton Buggs, Bill Fox Scam, HYI scam, clicking scam, surfing site scam Folsom, CA/Houston, TX/Overland Park, KS California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: 14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Bill Fox, Holton Buggs Folsom, California    

15, Report #267803

Aug 15 2007

05:02 PM 14 Daily Plus - Tony Renfrow - Bill Fox - Holton Buggs Scam HYI scam clicking scam surfing site scam Ripoff Folsom California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Internet Fraud: 14 Daily Plus - Tony Renfrow - Bill Fox - Holton Buggs Folsom, California    

16, Report #256865

Jun 25 2007

08:11 PM Tony Renfrow, 14 Daily Plus, Midas Touch King Of Scams !!!! TONY RENFROW 14 daily plus Ripoff San Diego California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Home Based Business: Tony Renfrow, 14 Daily Plus, Midas Touch Nationwide    

17, Report #254170

Jun 13 2007

09:42 AM 14 Daily Plus Reloaded, Midas Touch Transfer, Tony Renfrow Scam ripoff Folsum California Author: Hollywood, California Corrupt Companies: 14 Daily Plus Reloaded - Midas Touch Transfer - Tony Renfrow Nationwide    

18, Report #250906

May 29 2007

06:44 AM Tony Renfrow - 14dailyplus Never got paid no further communication ripoff Folsom California Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Tony Renfrow - 14dailyplus Folsom, California    

19, Report #239133

Mar 15 2007

06:28 PM Tony Renfrow 14 Daily Plus This is a scam and Tony Renfrow is the king of the scammers, I invested $6,000.00 and have had many promises of payment, but have received nothing do not do anything with this individual or company Ripoff Folsum California Author: Grafton, North Dakota Internet Fraud: Tony Renfrow 14 Daily Plus Folsum, California    

20, Report #234797

Feb 07 2007

12:37 AM Tony Renfrow, 14dailyplus.com This company is an internet company that guarantess you 14% daily on whatever you invest. I NEVER GOT PAID. HE DOES NOT PAY OUT his people. I went to his home and he threaten me & did not pay. Folsom California Author: Elk Grove, California Computer Marketing Companies: Tony Renfrow Fo

Lol - According To U - Ur Tacit Advocation Of Censorship Would Allow For Known Criminals To Get A Free Pass To Continue Their Fraudulent Schemes ! <_<

The Pumpers Use Censorship On Their Sites To Keep From Being Exposed ! :o

I Started A Thread Here In The Rumor Section In Mid December Exposing The Federal Criminal Charges Currently Being Brought Against TNT Tony ! B)

By Coincidence 'The Pumper Protection Racket' Dinar Recaps Hasn't Posted A Tony Post Since Then ! :blink:

It's Obvious That The Recraps Site Cared More For The Criminal Pumpers Than To Inform Their Readership Of These Career Criminal Con Men !

- CNN

B)   B)

FYI - The 'Recaps' Reference In My Previous Post Was More A Play On Words Regarding Ur Tire Recap Business - Easily Understandable How That Probably Got Obscured With My Use Of Multiple Quotes - I Know That Ur Not 'DinarStar' The Owner Of Recraps ! ;)

:D   :D

• Upvote 5