Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The high proportion of counterfeit currency deposited with the Central Bank

yota691

The high proportion of counterfeit currency deposited with the Central Bank

04/01/2014

____________927592908aswzaq.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Revealed the Finance Committee for the high proportion of counterfeit currency deposited with the central bank, while confirming that the number of banknotes that have been exposed exceeded the 2000 paper out of the 88 million paper.
A member of the Finance Committee MP Magda al-Tamimi told / JD /: the number of leaves counterfeit, according to the report of the Central Bank, amounted to 2301 banknotes out of 88 million banknotes deposited at the bank, noting that the proportion of these counterfeit banknotes estimated at about three percent per thousand .
She added that the percentage of counterfeit securities during October was low and estimated at about one percent per thousand out of 103 million banknotes deposited with the central bank.  
The central bank has asked all banks months ago to disclose measures taken against the applicants fake banknotes.
The central bank said in an earlier statement received / JD / copy of it: Massarvkm detect counterfeit banknotes in deposits have earned from institutions or individuals ..
He called in his statement informing the central actions taken against the depositors of banks in such cases to provide him with what has been taken.
The Interior Ministry has revealed the arrest of a gang in possession of 12 million dinars forged, asserting that the gang admitted rigging three billion dinars.
A spokesman for the Interior Ministry Brigadier Saad Maan in an earlier statement / dinar /: managed security force of the Ministry of Interior of the arrest of the gang counterfeiting currency competent after receiving information pointed to the place of their presence.
He explained: that the force rushed to the area of ​​the eastern section has ambushed a gang members and arrested him, and then follow the remaining individuals were arrested, were seized in possession of 12 million dinars, forged from the 5 categories and 25 000. 
He added that the gang admitted their crime and their rigging currency since 2004, noting that the total of counterfeit Iraqi currency, which they rigged amounted to about three billion dinars. / End / Doaa Amer /

something's fishy in 2004 they started "rigging" 3 billion dinar that had just been introduced at a rate of I think 4000/1 . today they cant get their peeps to have any confidence in their own currency yet 10 years ago in some electricity starved war ravaged country with daily bombs these guys had the "ability" let alone the confidence in a newly introduced or forced currency at an extremely worthless rate to want to counterfeit the dinar. Why not counterfeit the dollar it has more purchasing power less anti counterfeiting measures more desirable in their markets. perhaps rumors abound back then of future purchasing power of the dinar when it revalues to pre war rates? the question is why do this? another question is where did they do this? 2003 it was introduced yet one year later "the most anti-counterfeited  measured currency" was conquered in a sandy underpowered every car or truck must be white until destroyed oil rich country for whaaaaaaaat? :shrug:I don't know :salute:we have lots of "domestic" oil here and my cars paint is faded for the love of God -what- do -they- know ? from what I hear you don't have to paint a camel and you got a lover for life :eyebrows:

most likely what is happening ------  the average  sheep farmer , or  shop owner in the out lying area`s are taken  the   old  saddam  dinars ,  for  trade,  either dinar or a bullet type  of  arrangement... so they took the dinar instead    :huh:   and  the end  deal is the dinar has trickled to the central banks ,  so  to see only 3 % of 1000  dinar is counterfeit really isn`t  that bad  considering the amount of  flow,  I give  my vote  to go ahead  and  release the new denominations, and  give the new  rate to the values ------>    do  I  hear  a second ?  ;)

uhhhh  3%  of 1000   around 30 dinar s   ?