Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is just a more recent article basically parrorting what previous forbes and other articles have said. The DInar may not be a wise investment but the author or the guy interiewed don't point out how it's a scam?

Because you'll never recoup your investment. I didn't realize an investment was a scam if it wasn't a successful one lol. That's what investments are, risk, and when your expecting large returns there's an even larger risk. If this guy finds a risk free investment that quadruples in value I'd love to hear about it.

The guy says people say Kuwait revalued and tha'ts one of the reasons he calls it a scam. Maybe buyers are misinformed but I've yet to see one dealer say that kuwait revalued so iraq willl do the same. It's individuals like you and I who are parroting misinformation, not hte dealers. 

They also say because your paying a margin its a scam. Yeah years ago when dinar was selling for $1250 per million and official rate was $700 or so dealers were making a killing. Now days however I honestly have found I have paid a lareger percentage buying euros for a vacation than I have buying Dinar at times so despite this being a "exotic" currency the margins are actually quite reasonable.

These articels should be titled dinar a poor investment you shoudln't get involved with but not a scam. Its more sensational to call it a scam though. 

• Upvote 3

This is just a more recent article basically parrorting what previous forbes and other articles have said. The DInar may not be a wise investment but the author or the guy interiewed don't point out how it's a scam?

Because you'll never recoup your investment. I didn't realize an investment was a scam if it wasn't a successful one lol. That's what investments are, risk, and when your expecting large returns there's an even larger risk. If this guy finds a risk free investment that quadruples in value I'd love to hear about it.

The guy says people say Kuwait revalued and tha'ts one of the reasons he calls it a scam. Maybe buyers are misinformed but I've yet to see one dealer say that kuwait revalued so iraq willl do the same. It's individuals like you and I who are parroting misinformation, not hte dealers. 

They also say because your paying a margin its a scam. Yeah years ago when dinar was selling for $1250 per million and official rate was $700 or so dealers were making a killing. Now days however I honestly have found I have paid a lareger percentage buying euros for a vacation than I have buying Dinar at times so despite this being a "exotic" currency the margins are actually quite reasonable.

These articels should be titled dinar a poor investment you shoudln't get involved with but not a scam. Its more sensational to call it a scam though. 

Well said!  :bravo:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree and the Dinar sells for double what I paid for it even if it is inflated and I could make double my money back anytime. I prefer to ride it out and see what happens been in this since early 1994.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

(I prefer to ride it out and see what happens been in this since early 1994. ) I have a guestion if you have been in this for 20 years which I am not saying you haven't. The new iraq currency was printed in or around 2003 anything before that was the old Saddam dinar which isn't worth anything.and if you meant that you were in military over there back then, I would like to say thanks for your service

This is an investment that I'm quite disillusioned by .. In my opinion they have had a number of opportunities to pass laws and RV however it never happened and now with Iraq seemingly collapsing once again into chaos .. I am beginning to wonder if it will ever happen .. I have been in this investment since 2007 and I guess I'll see it through to then end of something ..

• Upvote 1

This is an investment that I'm quite disillusioned by .. In my opinion they have had a number of opportunities to pass laws and RV however it never happened and now with Iraq seemingly collapsing once again into chaos .. I am beginning to wonder if it will ever happen .. I have been in this investment since 2007 and I guess I'll see it through to then end of something ..

Always a newbie coming to dv to post this and other links about the dinar being a

A scam

And pretending they are concerned

Its most likely one of the lopsters using different screen names as usual

They disrupt all dinar sites with the scam idea

They must post these here about once a month

Okie must of talked a few of these people into mortgaging their house because it would rv next week kinda like what keep used to do

Promise rvs by certain dates

Now all those people are mad like fib and boomer because they over spent

And live in their parents basement

Yep we all wonder about that

I'm waiting for this to be traded on the international exchange

At that point what ever the rate comes out shouldn't change by much

Once it's traded that should lock it in and the cbi will keep it stablized

I'd say when India starts accepting it and Iraqis start buying goods and services from India

That a lot of other country's will follow or they will have to just sit and watch India get billions in trade revenues from Iraq

I'd say if India does ... China will be right behind them and then Russia as well as surrounding neighboring country's

Once it starts it should go rather quickly

I'm hoping this year even if it doesn't rv we can at least go and exchange it

I hope the new currency comes out at 3 something if they delete 3

Zeros

They have other options and I believe they are very close to being in a position to make a change what ever it is

Close meaning in the next couple years

But could be a lot sooner than a couple years

I'm hoping this month

Next week

Or today

But hoping in one hand and

Look at the newbie

Its 3rd post is about a scam

Think about it

Your first two posts are monitored

Then it's next post is scam

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

This is just a more recent article basically parrorting what previous forbes and other articles have said. The DInar may not be a wise investment but the author or the guy interiewed don't point out how it's a scam? Because you'll never recoup your investment. I didn't realize an investment was a scam if it wasn't a successful one lol. That's what investments are, risk, and when your expecting large returns there's an even larger risk. If this guy finds a risk free investment that quadruples in value I'd love to hear about it. The guy says people say Kuwait revalued and tha'ts one of the reasons he calls it a scam. Maybe buyers are misinformed but I've yet to see one dealer say that kuwait revalued so iraq willl do the same. It's individuals like you and I who are parroting misinformation, not hte dealers.  They also say because your paying a margin its a scam. Yeah years ago when dinar was selling for $1250 per million and official rate was $700 or so dealers were making a killing. Now days however I honestly have found I have paid a lareger percentage buying euros for a vacation than I have buying Dinar at times so despite this being a "exotic" currency the margins are actually quite reasonable. These articels should be titled dinar a poor investment you shoudln't get involved with but not a scam. Its more sensational to call it a scam though.

He said its a scam because it may never be internationally exchanged

But he doesn't know if it will be so he doesn't know if its a scam

To him so far its a scam

Most people do not have a clue how money is created out of thin air these days

And values are set by decree based on credit scores and trade surplus or trade deficits

Look at the dollar with all its trade deficits

They think the dollar hasn't lost its value because the other currencies are tied to the dollar lost their values too in equal percentages

If I was Iraq I'd peg it to oil prices based on a barrel of oil not on a fiat currency that constantly loses value forever because of trade deficits

• Upvote 2

Always a newbie coming to dv to post this and other links about the dinar being a

A scam

Okie must of talked a few of these people into mortgaging their house because it would rv next week kinda like what keep used to do

I'd say when India starts accepting it and Iraqis start buying goods and services from India

That a lot of other country's will follow or they will have to just sit and watch India get billions in trade revenues from Iraq

I'd say if India does ... China will be right behind them and then Russia as well as surrounding neighboring country's

Zeros

They have other options and I believe they are very close to being in a position to make a change what ever it is Close meaning in the next couple years

But could be a lot sooner than a couple yearsI'm hoping this month Next week

Or today

But hoping in one hand and Look at the newbie

Think about it

more and more people, everyday are seeing the truth of statements that come out. if you want to believe its just one ole lopster, causing mayhem, maybe that will help you feel better. my opinion more and more are seeing the true reality of this investment.

not one ecnomists on the planet would agree wth your speculation, yet somehow theres a conspiracy.

i think your a great postmaster inspector. is this a continuation of your effort to discredit anyone who says or thinks differently? good luck sherlock, enjoy your time

I'm not saying anything new but I'll say it anyway.....

The currency itself is obviously not a scam . It's a currency  which happens to be in use currently in an existing country ( not Monopoly money) .

The expectation which was created  on the extraordinary growth of such currency might be ( a scam). JMHO.

Lots of Dealers benefitted  greatly from it. And some banks too.

Edited by umbertino

I agree and the Dinar sells for double what I paid for it even if it is inflated and I could make double my money back anytime. I prefer to ride it out and see what happens been in this since early 1994.

I'm calling bullshit ...... if you were in this in 1994 then you paid between $0.55 - $1.06 per dinar.

And that was old Saddam Dinar ....... check your info before you start fabricating stories.

So either you spend quite a bit of money back then for notes that are worthless now and your still ignorant to that fact, or you just made it all up ...... which is it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

more and more people, everyday are seeing the truth of statements that come out. if you want to believe its just one ole lopster, causing mayhem, maybe that will help you feel better. my opinion more and more are seeing the true reality of this investment.not one ecnomists on the planet would agree wth your speculation, yet somehow theres a conspiracy.i think your a great postmaster inspector. is this a continuation of your effort to discredit anyone who says or thinks differently? good luck sherlock, enjoy your time

Sherlock just like keep would call me

Ya know sandstorm it could be you for all I know you seem to be very defensive of this newbies 3 post

So you think the newbie just figured it out so found this article and brought it to dinar vets

I guess since it's been in since 1994 and has already doubled his money

I guess he's smart enough to figure things out in your eyes sandstorm

In 1994 buying saddam dinar lol

In 1994 IQD was at .31 or $3.30 per dinar http://www.unjspf.org/UNJSPF_Web/page.jsp?page=FullExchangeRts&countryCd=213&currencyCd=213

How do ya double your money like that ?

I think the post is worth reading but I don't trust it as the exact truth so I'll sell my dinar because of that article

I gave my opinion and sand storm felt he should call me out

Ug

Ah

A

Ha

Hey sandstorm thanks for your opinion about my opinion

Figuring it out

Ah ha ha ha ha

(I prefer to ride it out and see what happens been in this since early 1994. ) I have a guestion if you have been in this for 20 years which I am not saying you haven't. The new iraq currency was printed in or around 2003 anything before that was the old Saddam dinar which isn't worth anything.and if you meant that you were in military over there back then, I would like to say thanks for your service

oops No thats a typo 2004 not 1994....lol

• Downvote 2

A scam

Zeros

They have other options and I believe they are very close to being in a position to make a change what ever it is

Close meaning in the next couple years

But could be a lot sooner than a couple years

I'm hoping this month

Next week

Or today

But hoping in one hand and

Look at the newbie

Think about it

Im a newbie huh, I have been on here longer then you and I was on investors iraq for longer then that. I was just sharing an article then people act like I wrote it....LOL

I'm calling bullshit ...... if you were in this in 1994 then you paid between $0.55 - $1.06 per dinar.

And that was old Saddam Dinar ....... check your info before you start fabricating stories.

So either you spend quite a bit of money back then for notes that are worthless now and your still ignorant to that fact, or you just made it all up ...... which is it.

It was a typo I got my dinar in 1994 and have been following it ever since I just don't get on here and whine like most people do.

Here in Utah the reason why these articles keep coming up is because a group of people were selling elderly people dinar. The problem is they would take their savings and never deliver any dinar so they tag it as a scam.

• Downvote 3